PDA

View Full Version : travel update

wanderingrichard
Apr 30, 2006, 7:49 PM
'lo all,
the nevr endin business road trip from hell is almost over. we've finally gotten the vast majority of shortages fixed , things are working smoothly, and the transfer of equipment finished and are now packing up the various crates etc. to ship back. i'll be back home this coming thursday and can't wait.

having very limited and very public 'net access just plain sux. trust me when i tell you that i miss being here with this wild, wide ranging, loving, sometimes dysfunctional, family that seems to keep growing on you the more come back to the site.

for anyone who's sent me any type IM, i'm sorry i've not been able to get them, and they've probably expired by the time i get back. so, best thing to do would to reiterate in the form of regular email and send that to me.

yeah, i realize i now need another laptop to take with me so this doesnt happen again. any suggestions as to a good choice on a very rugged laptop with at least a 14.5 inch screen , amd proc, and loads of goodies?? at a very reasonable price?

catch ya later, hope everyone is doing well, and that all the bumps and dips in your roads of life are merely little pebbles that are easily overcome.
Rich

Flounder1967
Apr 30, 2006, 11:11 PM
Glad to hear from you Richard. I bought a hp Pavilion zv5000 more than 18 months ago and i works very well for me. I got thru Best Buy. I also got with a no-instrest loan for my wifes work. Where we pay back $30 every two weeks. so the price was right.

I also want to say I also partical to a HP with Athon chips. I have them at work and at home and have been very good to me.

:flag3: