PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the future

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 7, 2012, 12:16 AM
Since my Old Friend's mailbox here is"Over loaded" it said, I'd like to offer my congratulations on his engagement, to Wanderingrichard and Miss Catie.
Spirits bless you both, forever more. :}
Minx Cat

DuckiesDarling
Apr 7, 2012, 12:33 AM
Woot congrats you two, may you have a long and happy marriage :)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 7, 2012, 12:38 AM
hugs and best wishes for the happy couple......... I would pop a champagne cork but I can not stand the stuff.... so raises a double whisky to ya both and wishes you both a troublefree future and the wedding of a lifetime

12voltman59
Apr 8, 2012, 11:11 AM
My congrats as well to the happy couple.

Since I am no longer drinking much alcohol these days---I too will not be toasting them with some bubbly---perhaps some sparkling apple or cranberry juice.

wanderingrichard
Apr 8, 2012, 11:28 AM
Awww, gee thanx everone. Will tell her of the well wishes next time we talk.(Sigh, once more on an extended road trip)

If it weren't for Cat playing match maker, K and i would never have met. Honestly i've never been happier, which scares some co workers who think i'm the perpetual mr. grumpy. Date yet to be determined, but will post up when we make that decision.

Now to go figure out which of my many inboxes are full..........

Brian
Apr 8, 2012, 11:43 AM
Your Private Messages mailbox here on Bisexual.com has a limit of 100 messages (Inbox and Sent combined, I think). Be sure to clear it out if it gets near that limit. Hopefully you get a clear message in your Control Panel when it is full, but if not, let me know and maybe we can make it more clear.

- Drew :paw:

ps. And congrats from me too!!

wanderingrichard
Apr 8, 2012, 11:49 AM
Drew,
thanx for the heads up. Checking on it now. I don't think it's the inbox here though that Minx [Cat] is referring to. It might be one of the 9 other ones i have, 3 of which were compromised by a hack attack on yahoo servers. [ yes i have a lot of email accounts, some due to my association with technical sites, clubs and boards]

and thanx for the well wishes too. this hit me like an out of control truck. never ever had the attraction to someone like i do K. almost lost her though becuase about 7 mnths into our relationship, she decided it was too intense for her and broke it off. a year ago, i get a long letter, we talk via email and phone, and now it's hang onto your hats, this is goign to be a long, intense, loving ride for both of us.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 8, 2012, 7:25 PM
I tried to send you you congrats on here, and got the notice that your box was too full to recieve anything.
And I told you a long time ago, old Friend, that if something gets away and comes back, its meant to be. Back then it just wasnt time yet. Live life loving and happy, Hon. You deserve it. :} You and K are #14 that I've put together. I'm told it's my turn with this one that I've got..we shall see..lol
Cat