PDA

View Full Version : Metrosexual Bisexual Questions

SlimDandy
Sep 13, 2012, 5:00 PM
I'd just like to have some of your most honest opinions here...

When I was younger, I was heavily into punk rock and androgyny. I thought nothing of wearing panties, tights, girls socks, clogs, girl's pants, and tunics. Of course, all my clothing was black at that time. I don't really like bright colors for some reason. However, I do own a white derby hat, that's pretty close to my heart. Anyways, I would always wear men's clothes to mix and match. I think I did this, just to finally express my once seriously latent feminine side. At any rate, that was then and this is now. Now, I've evolved into somewhat of a metrosexual. I love to have both a manicure and a petticure, at least once a month.
I get my hair styled and professionally trimmed at least once a month, as well. I wear two toe rings, an anklet, and a small white gold earring in my left ear. I also usually carry a shoulder bag, or handbag, either of which could easily look quite stylish when carried by a woman, but since they're both black, people don't seem to notice either of them that much. However, that's most probably due to my wearing a derby hat, a dress shirt, a western bow tie, dress trousers, and Florsheim dress shoes to match. Of course, I do wear a pocket watch, too. That type of dress is reserved for the weekdays.

On the weekends, I usually just wear a pair of skinny Levis, a T-shirt, and some really comfortable Olukai flip flops.

I do get some very disturbing looks from time to time, dressed either way!

I still dress in mostly dark clothing, with the exception of white and light blue dress shirts (and of course the white derby hat).

Personally, I think it's an elegant look and much much better than the old punk look...So what do you guys think?...Does this image put you off?

I keep wondering why I'm getting these weird looks sometimes...

Am I getting visually busted as some kinda Queer or something?