PDA

View Full Version : MMF experience?

Twoforyou
Apr 26, 2013, 9:11 PM
I've only had MMF sex once. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, as the guy was hesitant and a bit uncomfortable. Still, my most persistent fantasies have always been with a woman and a man. I picture us both moving slowly in her at the same time. I think of kissing him while he is in her. I see she and I sharing his cum in a deep, passionate kiss. I can taste her juices on his cock as I take it in my mouth, and lick her pussy filled with him. And god can I smell her on me. I would give anything to be in a loving 3 way relationship. Anyone ever had this kind of relationship? How did you find it? How does it feel?

kscupl
Apr 26, 2013, 9:39 PM
We are pretty much looking for the same thing. Finding someone who we have a connection with on not just a sexual level has been the hard part. We want the chemistry, passion, friendship, and some sort of emotional/intellectual connection that a one night stand doesn't give. We've met some good people here and have no doubt in time we'll find "Mr. Right" for an ongoing mmf. :

4_oral_fun
Apr 26, 2013, 9:41 PM
I miss my mfm friends. We had an exclusive relationship and wonderful time together. Job transfers moved them away

islandhopper
Apr 27, 2013, 12:58 AM
I hear you on this it is one of my fantasies as well. I want to have another guy and my wife -- suck his cock and eat her while he is fucking her then pull his cock out and suck it after he's been fucking her pussy. I can taste her pussy on his cock. that is hot

SweetnSpicy241
Apr 27, 2013, 3:23 AM
It is very possible. We have been seeing a guys and have been together 3 times in the last couple of months. It is great, but we must say that in order to everyones fantasies to take place there must be communication between all participants, as well as not focusing only in one of the participants. That way no weird feelings. But it is very important that if such thing happens, it addressed kindly and with the right words.

Realist
Apr 27, 2013, 7:07 AM
I've had two MMF relationships. I had the same interests as you, OP. The first one, however, didn't work out well because we jumped in too fast, with no forethought, or rules.

The husband, who initiated the first relationship, turned out to be very jealous. He was happy while he and I were busy, but he resented his wife's joining in. Even though he and I were involved about 2/3s of the time, he felt she was receiving the majority of my attention. Needless to say, some prior planning and rules would probably have made a positive difference. Sadly, within a month, it was over.

I learned from those mistakes and when I had another opportunity to join an older married couple, we made plans, set parameters and came to an agreement, before proceeding. That turned out to be an excellent relationship and it lasted for over 13 months. We were all in the military, so the inevitable transfers and discharges ended what I would recognize as one of my best relationships, ever. I could have happily lived with them the rest of my life!

I hope anyone, who has a desire to be in a poly relationship, gets to do so.....with the success and pleasure I derived from that one. Sadly, the chemistry was never equal to that one and I've never been able to join in another one. But, I promise you, that was the epitome of poly relationships for me!

bi4asplay
Apr 27, 2013, 6:02 PM
I have had many MMF as well as many mixtures. My late wife and I would have three or more a month for almost 15 years. Most of the ladies that I have been with since have had them as well. MMF is the most erotic thing I have had to pleasure to be involved in. I want more!!!!!!!!

bibliss
Apr 28, 2013, 2:53 PM
My own MMF experiences -- way back when while I was in my 20's -- were truly wonderful, blissful, fun, erotic and liberating... and they ultimately helped me come to terms and accept my own bisexual nature... and yes, they did require more "planning" -- they don't happen magically on their own, I have found.. ;-)

To this day, the aspect of a bi MMF experience that feels so powerful and potent to me is being sexual with another man in the company of a woman. There's something very fulfilling about sharing another man with a woman, feeling both him and her together simultaneously in erotic embrace, the contracts of skin and hair and tastes and sensual smells mixed together... the chance to be fully real and honest sexually with a man and woman together... truly amazing human peak experience!

iluvsatinpanties2
May 23, 2013, 1:21 PM
To KSCUPL: I am also in Kansas and have been looking for another man for a "friends with benefits" situation but would be open to a MMF with my efforts directed towards the man other than licking her pussy while his cock is inside of her and like above sharing his cum with a kiss. My problem is that most want to get busy before establishing any basis of friendship & familiarity. I would be open to meeting for coffee or drinks and see if there is any chemistry to build upon. I'm not interested in multiple partners just one FWB. I have to get to know someone before I can be intimate. We would have to have some common ground. I am a big sports fan, especially collegiate sports (hoops, football, rugby-especially Kansas basketball) & of course the Chiefs now that the regime has changed for the better, being outdoors whether cooking out, smoking ribs, horseshoes, gardening, fishing or just having some cold ones outside on a nice day. Love classics cars & muscle cars & car shows although I don't have either, reading (Jack Reacher books by Lee Child are great), music of any kind from classical to jazz, R&B, classic rock - not much into rap though, action & adventure movies ect..... Maybe we can get to know one another. I have limited experience & oral only (giving -5 guys in the last 23 years). My wife knows I ma bi-sexual and the number of partners I have had during our marriage. She understands I desire something she just can't provide. She just does not want to know about my exploits. I do joke with her regularly about sucking cock better than she does. She refuses any MMF or being with another man or woman. Let me know if there is any interest. Have a great Holiday weekend.

Wang_Dang_Tango
May 23, 2013, 4:23 PM
My wife and I enjoyed our first MMF sex. All I can say is wow. It was so fucking mind blowing. We had fantasized about it for so long but never acted on it. She was very reluctant to do it that was until he told her what he was looking for. It was just a chance encounter. I can't wait to till we get together again. Needless to say I am bi now.

BareProf
May 23, 2013, 4:52 PM
For swinging MFM and MMF are the absolutely hottest for bi guys. The wife or lady gets two cocks for fucking and sucking, four hands, two sets of lips to pleasure her tits, two tongues to French kiss her and lick her clit and the men... to hold his cock as I kiss my wife, to suck it to prep him, to have him suck me as she sucks my nipples... and regardless how bi you are, to have a wet warm pussy to take turns fucking... incredible. We did some foursomes but I was always focusing on my wife getting cock, pretty much ignoring the other wife except when she was blowing me. Oh, to have my wife suck me as she's taking cock in hr cunt is over the top too.

Davie, bi husband and cocksucker

NjbiGuy01
May 24, 2013, 9:49 AM
For swinging MFM and MMF are the absolutely hottest for bi guys. The wife or lady gets two cocks for fucking and sucking, four hands, two sets of lips to pleasure her tits, two tongues to French kiss her and lick her clit and the men... to hold his cock as I kiss my wife, to suck it to prep him, to have him suck me as she sucks my nipples... and regardless how bi you are, to have a wet warm pussy to take turns fucking... incredible. We did some foursomes but I was always focusing on my wife getting cock, pretty much ignoring the other wife except when she was blowing me. Oh, to have my wife suck me as she's taking cock in hr cunt is over the top too.

Davie, bi husband and cocksucker

I agree Davie: The only problem can be when the people are not on the same page. I've had some of the most awesome experiences of my life in MFM, and a few I simply got out of bed, I apologized, and left. I had some straight encounters and had lots of fun, but the older I get the more I feel if I'm doing it I want the bi-element to be a part of it. In one case, I tried to play with a straight couple, and although they were attractive and she was very hot, I enjoy and need the male interaction. I felt bad that I wasn't able to really participate fully and successfully. I enjoy this with my wife (and a few toys), but in swinging, I need a bi male I think. In another case the husband had an issue with me being with his wife. I thought play in all combinations was ok. So it comes down to communication. What hurts the most is meeting and enjoying a couple, and then they need to move on....that makes me sad. Sometimes they want to move onto to a couple, something "different" (usually bigger...lol), or they passed through the lifestyle and decided to move past it...

Bisexual Explorer
May 25, 2013, 6:38 AM
What's not to love about an MMF experience? Everything a bisexual wants all in one place and all at one time.
Bisexual Explorer

indenver_indenver
May 25, 2013, 10:39 AM
My wife and I enjoyed our first MMF sex. All I can say is wow. It was so fucking mind blowing. We had fantasized about it for so long but never acted on it. She was very reluctant to do it that was until he told her what he was looking for. It was just a chance encounter. I can't wait to till we get together again. Needless to say I am bi now.

My wife and I have shared this fantasy for 10 years now but she resists following through. My strongest desire is to give her the bi-gift, Licking her pussy while a nice cock is deep in her. It's something one man alone cannot do for a woman and I think the pleasure for her would be supreme.

So what was it that the other man said to her that made your wife decide to go ahead?

Wang_Dang_Tango
Aug 8, 2013, 4:59 PM
He wanted to be her sub.

NjbiGuy01
Aug 8, 2013, 5:56 PM
What's not to love about an MMF experience? Everything a bisexual wants all in one place and all at one time.
Bisexual Explorer

in a perfect world, yes....in the real world, not always.

scapegoat1987
Oct 5, 2013, 12:39 AM
My only mmf experience happened over twenty years ago, but it was a good one at the time. It was with a married couple, and it mainly consisted of he and I having sex with her at the same time. There was certainly a bond between we two men that eventually lead us to experiment. However, the wife was not so open-minded about the thought of her husband having sex with another man. He turned out to be one of my first experiences with a man, and, well, once that door had been opened, there was no going back for me. I've often fantasized about sex with another male/female couple, but the opportunity has never presented itself again. I've had plenty of good experiences with mmm while in a open relationship with a male partner, but I have to admit that any threeway requires open dialogue and set boundaries. It's difficult enough to find two compatible people, so you do the math on the odds of finding three. It's been my experience that one person always ends up feeling left out or jealous.

centillini
Oct 5, 2013, 3:12 PM
Ave had a few mmf, and loved them all. The best was when his wife got off watching me fuck his mouth. Shame they moved I wohld of love to see her as I did his ass

straponwilly
Nov 9, 2013, 11:54 PM
I hear you on this it is one of my fantasies as well. I want to have another guy and my wife -- suck his cock and eat her while he is fucking her then pull his cock out and suck it after he's been fucking her pussy. I can taste her pussy on his cock. that is hot

I have done it once as the extra male. He was fucking her as I licked her and occasionally his cock would come out and I would take it in my mouth. Eventually he came in her cunt and moved away, she went to get off me but I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my mouth and licked her clean whilst wanking myself. It was amazing and to this day is some thing I want to repeat. I fantasise all the time of watching my wife getting fucked by strangers on a beach and then getting down between her legs to lick her clean. In my fantasy she has dressed me as a sissy in stocking, suspenders, panties and a plaid mini skirt, even high heeled shoes. As I am down licking her I imagine a man coming up to me lifting my skirt pulling my knickers aside and fucking me as I lick my wife. In my factasy my sissy cock would spurt without being touched.

curious44
Nov 10, 2013, 7:12 AM
A few that come to mind. I still laugh at the first one when I think of it. We used to be regulars at a nudist resort in southern WI. There were a lot of swingers there. I always wanted to get together with Liz but the right opportunity never came up. She hung with different people and it seemed she was always drunk or stoned. One night I saw her walking by herself and asked if she'd like to "get together". She said yes but that I would have to help her suck her boyfriend's cock. Back then male bisexuality was not very acceptable but there was no one else within earshot so I readily agreed. We headed to her camper but her boyfriend wasn't there. We looked around for several more minutes but, no luck. Then it started to rain. I said good night to Liz and excused myself. Chalk it up to just another lost opportunity. Another experience had much better results. One of our favorite swinging couples was G & B. G liked to have himself and another guy in B's vagina. I was always up for anything and we did this almost every time we were together. The fact is neither G nor I were big enough to do it correctly but we tried. I liked it because I enjoyed our cocks rubbing together more than anything. As I said before, male bisexuality wasn't very acceptable back then. If G ever wanted a scenario with just the two of us I would have done it in a heartbeat. I wonder if he used our little three way scene as an excuse to cover his own bisexual urges. Pretty clever if he did. I was never openly bi with any of our group but left hints whenever I could. Just in case. Little things like complimenting a guy's cock, never laughing at a anti MM remark, that sort of thing. There were a few others. I liked the orgy room at a swing club that hosted parties in a hotel by O'Hare airport. It was very dark and the chances of running in to any of our group were small. I'd find a m/f couple and slide in next to them. I'd concentrate on the woman for a while. If they were lying close to each other the guy's cock was inches from my face. While licking the woman I'd start to fondle his genitals. If he didn't pull away I'd just switch my mouth to his cock which is really where I wanted to be in the first place. :tongue: