PDA

View Full Version : Guys ever eat your own cum?

pole_smoker
Nov 14, 2014, 6:26 PM
For the guys here, ever eat your own cum?

sterculius
Nov 15, 2014, 2:45 PM
I always eat my cum when I jerk off. I love the taste of cum. I always swallow the cum of the guys I suck off. I can't get enough cum!

naztypanty
Nov 15, 2014, 6:11 PM
When jerking I always want to eat my cum. I will edge and can milk out white cum without orgasm. I lick it up. After I orgasm I'm not interested.

dick_pumper
Nov 15, 2014, 9:27 PM
I have eaten my own cum for the last few years and love it. I would say since I started eating my own I have only let 3 loads go to waste and I jack off almost daily. So that adds up to a lot of cum I'm recycling. If it isn't going into someones mouth, ass, or vagina, it's going down my throat. Same as when I suck guys off. I will always take their nut butter in my mouth. I even had one guy who had me jack off and cum on his cock then I sucked him with my cum til he came in my mouth and then I swallowed both of us together. I'd love to be in a room full of naked men who all take turns cumming in my mouth.

dand1961
Nov 15, 2014, 9:40 PM
Been eating my own cum for years started first time when I ate it out of my ex wife's pussy

crashdummy69
Nov 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
Tried eating my own a while back. Was hesitant at first but curious about how it tasted. Now I eat my own almost everytime I jack off. I also enjoyed cum in a girl's mouth, kissing her, and tasting my cum from her mouth