PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Joined a Trucker

bithunder
Mar 2, 2019, 11:32 AM
The thought of having sex with a trucker makes me hard. But I have never had the pleasure. Have you ever approached a truck in a "truck stop" to signal that you're willing to join him and have fun? Is there a protocol that should be followed to initiate conversation on the subject? Any interesting stories?

sysper
Mar 2, 2019, 12:46 PM
i know there's a m-m trucker culture, it's not hard to believe ur on the road for weeks at a time it can get real lonely. other truckers understand that & willing to help each other out. i imagine the desperation can lead to some real hott times!
what i wanna know is, how long has this culture existed? 60's? 50's? there was a time people were more uptight sexually than they are now. i'd like to know if that affected the way truckers had fun. i'd also like to know how much of a roll women play especially female truckers.

Tight1-4u
Mar 2, 2019, 9:20 PM
I have been picked up a few times in rest area by truck drivers.. was just there and things happened.. there is a rest area in the west desert that has showers.. been out there and stopped for a shower a few times.. it is a gang type shower.. so got naked and in and a guy walks in and gets in one across from me.. ok looking guy.. but what caught my eye was his large black cock.. and as he washed and kinda stroked it it grew fast.. I couldn’t help but stair.. he could tell I was looking and kept showing me it.. he ask if I liked it and I just said yes.. he said come here!! And I did.. he said stroke it and I did.. we then went out to one of the covered table ares and I got on my knees and started sucking.. soon there were 2 more guys there from the shower.. needless to say I sucked and got fucked by all three.. they took turns fucking me.. for what seemed like most of the night.. when they left me I was naked on the table exhausted full of cum and only had my towel.. that was a fun night..

bikurinpa
Mar 3, 2019, 1:48 AM
Why do so many wish to seek such risky for STD sex with random strangers at truck stops or rest areas, way too risky for STDs! It seems most guys much rather seek after this kind of sex then to seek for someone who they can get to know and trust and be a regular together with.

bithunder
Mar 3, 2019, 7:52 AM
WOW! that's a nice story I wish I were closer to Utah. Also, using the shower facility is a good way to indicate interest.

papasmurph
Mar 3, 2019, 8:43 AM
Why do so many wish to seek such risky for STD sex with random strangers at truck stops or rest areas, way too risky for STDs! It seems most guys much rather seek after this kind of sex then to seek for someone who they can get to know and trust and be a regular together with. Well, I think it is because men like sex and they like it when they can get it. Unfortunately, it takes too long to establish a trusting relationship with someone you know and becomes willing to engage in sex with you. If you find that, it is pretty cool - but I have been looking for that for many years and have not yet found it. Many guys are married to women who don't want to have sex with them anymore. They stay in the marriage because that is what men do - and it is OK for them to do that - and not OK that their wives have lost interest - seems this is common... so, yeah, men seek risky sex for the sake of the thrill and the sake of the relative easiness of getting it. And they play Russian Roulette - because at the time you want sex - you don't think about the risk factor, necessarily.

papasmurph
Mar 3, 2019, 8:50 AM
I know a guy who is a trucker - he goes cross state in NY 90 Thruway and sometimes other directions through the state of NY. He has shared some interesting stories... At stops that don't have fancy facilities, and he just gets out to take a pee - he has had guys approach him while he is relieving himself... they just walk up to him, bold as hell, he says... He said he has also had people (both men and women) give him signals as they drive next to him on the highway. He said he has seen some wild things from his truck as he drives down the highway. I have never ridden in a truck, so I don't know how it is possible - but he says he can see into cars passing him - and people expose themselves and signal with their lights - and he has found them at the next rest stop when he pulled in. Pretty amazing to me how this happens often enough to keep him entertained on the road.

sysper
Mar 3, 2019, 9:10 AM
i'm sure he has seen his share of boobs driving by, the hard work & loneliness of trucking would allmost be worth it just for that! :)
I know a guy who is a trucker - he goes cross state in NY 90 Thruway and sometimes other directions through the state of NY. He has shared some interesting stories... At stops that don't have fancy facilities, and he just gets out to take a pee - he has had guys approach him while he is relieving himself... they just walk up to him, bold as hell, he says... He said he has also had people (both men and women) give him signals as they drive next to him on the highway. He said he has seen some wild things from his truck as he drives down the highway. I have never ridden in a truck, so I don't know how it is possible - but he says he can see into cars passing him - and people expose themselves and signal with their lights - and he has found them at the next rest stop when he pulled in. Pretty amazing to me how this happens often enough to keep him entertained on the road.

papasmurph
Mar 3, 2019, 10:03 AM
i'm sure he has seen his share of boobs driving by, the hard work & loneliness of trucking would allmost be worth it just for that! :) yeah, women seem to be wiling to flash their titties on the road. kind of a thrill for them, safe but fun.

csreef
Mar 3, 2019, 12:17 PM
I had a GF whose Uncle was a long distance trucker. One day she said that she would like to visit him. It wasn't too far out of the way, so we did. Nice afternoon.

We got back in the car, and after driving for 20 minutes, she said that her Uncle had HIV. I just said I was sorry, and we were very quite for the rest of the drive home.

KDaddy23
Mar 3, 2019, 12:57 PM
I had a guy blow me at a truck stop but he wasn't a trucker - he'd gotten out of the car that was next to where mine was parked and we were talking as we went inside and one thing led to another. But, in my travels, sure, I've seen guys meeting with truckers, even saw a few getting sucked and fucked in the parking lot and even crammed in toilet stalls to get it done. It's risky but I'd say that the risk is part of the thrill for a guy who is of a mind to hang out at truck stops and hoping some horny trucker will take notice of him.

I'm kinda sure that truckers have been indulging in this for as long as trucking has been around; it just makes sense for a guy who's on the road and driving all over the country to want to have his balls emptied and what better place to do that than a truck stop? I'd also guess that being married has little to do with this unless the guy is doing long haul and his wife is with him. I had a neighbor who was a long-haul trucker, married with kids and even he admitted to running into guys who were more than willing to blow him and be fucked by him and perhaps a bit unwilling to admit that he'd had a few guys in his travels - but he did eventually admit to it and, honestly, I can't say that I blamed him since, as he said, "It gets very lonely out there, ya know?"

cornholejoe
Mar 3, 2019, 5:52 PM
8 years ago i met a trucker on craistlists who drove for walmart met him at the local walmart and let him fuck me in the ass in the truck he used a condom had a nice cock 7 kind of thick he gave me a good one only time i ever done a trucker

Realist
Mar 3, 2019, 6:18 PM
This is a long, graphic story, but one anyone, who has a propensity for glory holes, should know about this worst-case scenario:

I had just returned from the Army, in Germany, and was at a family reunion. Uncle John was telling us he had to make a run by himself, because his co-driver was 'sick'.
Back in the '50s-'60s, My uncle drove for a ceramic tile company and hauled tile all over the US and Canada.

When I asked him what was wrong with his co-driver, he just said, "I'll tell you later."

After we'd eaten, he motioned to me to go outside with him.

Out under a shade tree, my uncle told me, "I know you're a man of the world, now, and probably know many things that you'd never heard of before and those might be things you probably wouldn't share with the family." (I was probably thinking, 'WTF?) "I will tell you what happened to my co-driver, but that's just between me and you, OK?"

I agreed.

He asked me if I ever had an urge to have sex with another man?

I lied and told him, "Oh, HELL NO!" (I was 21, then, and had already been around the block, a time, or two.)

He then told me that his co-driver was what is called a bisexual and, at times, he'd get super-needy to have sex with another man. Uncle Johnny said he didn't go that route, but had stopped before, to let his co-driver visit "Queer" at a truck stop, or highway rest stop. The guy was usually back to the truck in 10-15 minutes, then they'd get back on their way.

That time, after about 5 minutes, he saw a guy leaving the restroom, at a run! He jumped in a car and left in a hurry.

15 minutes went by, but no co-driver.

After about 20 minutes, he knew something was wrong, so my uncle got his baseball bat and went to the restroom. As soon as he got out of the truck, he could hear his friend screaming for help!

Rushing in, he expected to be confronted with a mugger, or two, but saw no one. He began opening doors and finally found his partner, with his hips up against one wall, his pants down to his knees. There was a small pool of blood, under the hole! The partner's billfold was laying on the floor, with papers scattered all over...….his money was gone!

The guy's eyes were wild, when he cried that he was stuck and couldn't pull his cock back through the hole! My uncle ran to the next stall to see an ice pick jammed through the guy's cock and blood running down the wall!

My uncle removed the ice pick and they ran back to the truck; the guy wrapped his cock with some gauze and tape!

My uncle was planning to take the victim to an emergency room, but he begged my uncle to take him to a drug store instead. The guy did not want to answer any questions, about what he'd done. They were in Alabama and, back in then, he would have probably been charged with some perversion charge, that could have earned him a jail sentence!

Stopping in a small-town drug store, my uncle bought some iodine and gave it to his Partner. (Anyone who had ever used iodine, will know how painful that stuff is, even on a minor cut, much less a stab-wound!

That guy never did go to a doctor and, luckily, he didn't get an infection. The ice pick had only penetrated the cavernous part of his cock and not the urethra, but it was long enough to prevent his penis from being pulled through the hole!

All of these years later, it still makes me cringe to think of that story!

It's just one more reason that I'm thankful that I've never had sex with a stranger, or anyone I didn't know well, first! If I'm not in a relationship, I'm not having sex with anyone!

To each his own, but I never wanted a surprise similar to that one!

papasmurph
Mar 3, 2019, 7:57 PM
Wow... now, that story just confirms my thoughts... I just can't imagine sticking my cock through a hole in the wall... holy man, that is an awful story.

sysper
Mar 3, 2019, 8:18 PM
my guess is ur uncle suspected ur bi & made the story up to scare u from hooking up with guys at least anonymous hookups. at least i hope it's made up as a guy i hate to think anything like that could happen to a guy! :yikes2:

playful808
Mar 3, 2019, 8:26 PM
The story does have a certain camp-fire-story feeling to it.
But the world sure does surprise me.

bikurinpa
Mar 3, 2019, 8:39 PM
This is a long, graphic story, but one anyone, who has a propensity for glory holes, should know about this worst-case scenario:

I had just returned from the Army, in Germany, and was at a family reunion. Uncle John was telling us he had to make a run by himself, because his co-driver was 'sick'.
Back in the '50s-'60s, My uncle drove for a ceramic tile company and hauled tile all over the US and Canada.

When I asked him what was wrong with his co-driver, he just said, "I'll tell you later."

Out under a shade tree, my uncle told me, "I know you're a man of the world, now, and probably know many things that you'd never heard of before and those might be things you probably wouldn't share with the family." (I was probably thinking, 'WTF?) "I will tell you what happened to my co-driver, but that's just between me and you, OK?"

I agreed.

I lied and told him, "Oh, HELL NO!" (I was 21, then, and had already been around the block, a time, or two.)

He then told me that his co-driver was what is called a bisexual and, at times, he'd get super-needy to have sex with another man. Uncle Johnny said he didn't go that route, but had stopped before, to let his co-driver visit "Queer" at a truck stop, or highway rest stop. The guy was usually back to the truck in 10-15 minutes, then they'd get back on their way.

That time, after about 5 minutes, he saw a guy leaving the restroom, at a run! He jumped in a car and left in a hurry.

After about 20 minutes, he knew something was wrong, so my uncle got his baseball bat and went to the restroom. As soon as he got out of the truck, he could hear his friend screaming for help!

Rushing in, he expected to be confronted with a mugger, or two, but saw no one. He began opening doors and finally found his partner, with his hips up against one wall, his pants down to his knees. There was a small pool of blood, under the hole! The partner's billfold was laying on the floor, with papers scattered all over...….his money was gone!

The guy's eyes were wild, when he cried that he was stuck and couldn't pull his cock back through the hole! My uncle ran to the next stall to see an ice pick jammed through the guy's cock and blood running down the wall!

My uncle removed the ice pick and they ran back to the truck; the guy wrapped his cock with some gauze and tape!

My uncle was planning to take the victim to an emergency room, but he begged my uncle to take him to a drug store instead. The guy did not want to answer any questions, about what he'd done. They were in Alabama and, back in then, he would have probably been charged with some perversion charge, that could have earned him a jail sentence!

Stopping in a small-town drug store, my uncle bought some iodine and gave it to his Partner. (Anyone who had ever used iodine, will know how painful that stuff is, even on a minor cut, much less a stab-wound!

That guy never did go to a doctor and, luckily, he didn't get an infection. The ice pick had only penetrated the cavernous part of his cock and not the urethra, but it was long enough to prevent his penis from being pulled through the hole!

It's just one more reason that I'm thankful that I've never had sex with a stranger, or anyone I didn't know well, first! If I'm not in a relationship, I'm not having sex with anyone!

This is one of the reasons I will not bother with sex at this type of place, or seek random strangers, I have to get to know and establish friendship with the guy FIRST. I know i get blasted on these sites for turning down these type of situations and this is one of the reasons I do. It seems 99.99% of the guys on any of these sites only want just randoms!! This is the reason I been on these worthless sites so long trying to find someone and had NO success!

sysper
Mar 3, 2019, 9:11 PM
i doubt the chances of getting an icepick through my dick is high at all. i'd be more concerned about guys who are completely inconsiderate of my comfort who are pushy & have a sense of entitlement to sex. gotta admit, the risk of std's are on my mind too. it sounds hot to sleep around but u gotta think about safety too. not worth risking getting hurt for me.
This is one of the reasons I will not bother with sex at this type of place, or seek random strangers, I have to get to know and establish friendship with the guy FIRST. I know i get blasted on these sites for turning down these type of situations and this is one of the reasons I do. It seems 99.99% of the guys on any of these sites only want just randoms!! This is the reason I been on these worthless sites so long trying to find someone and had NO success!

csreef
Mar 3, 2019, 11:41 PM

I agreed.

God almighty! All I can say to that is :yikes2: Just :yikes2:.

BottomCruiser
Mar 4, 2019, 1:44 AM
I loved hooking up with chubby or stocky truckers. It looks and feels so dirty. I always wore a tight t-shirt and mid-length shorts that i would hike up every time I got a trucker to salivate over my ass. If I was requested to CD, I would always take a little detour and walk the lane a few isles away from where my top was waiting for me to see if any other truckers notice me. If one did and I liked him, I'd go back to him after I finished having sex and offer him a blowjob or my number for just in case. I was such a good teen trucker whore when I CD'd. I didn't have to go overboard with slutty skirts cause my legs looked great in short-short bloomers and heels that wrapped around my calves. I had a couple of trucker daddies that would stop for the weekend next to a casino and I'd spend it with them. We'd split a room so we could shower together if he was the touchy-feely type, or I'd let him share me with a friend or two. It looks so naughty sticking random trucker cock in my mouth, but they were all really good to me. Never had a serious issue.

I miss truckers so much! The adult theater I go to is right across the street from my favorite truckstop, and its also right down the street from a motel. I swallowed so much cock when I went through a little whore phase in that area.

buds50
Mar 4, 2019, 7:24 AM
any truckers going to the fortworth texas area text this guy, he is a real slut panties and all ,loves to rim trucker ass and suck and swallow all.1-814-790-9438

Musle
Nov 8, 2021, 10:15 AM
That was a hot night for you. Would love to have been there to watch the "guys" and you getting together.

cuttin2dachase
Nov 8, 2021, 6:21 PM
I've met 2 truckers. Both of them contacted me online, we chatted. We developed a mutual desire to meet the next time they were passing by near my home. At the time I lived just 3 miles from I-75 in Georgia. I met the first guy at a mini-truck stop near my home. It was a large convenience store/with a grill and a tourist trap gift shop and showers for the truckers. The parking lot would only accommodate 3 or 4 trucks. They knew me well there because I stopped in often for gas, beer, cigs etc. He texted me when he pulled in and I was there in about 10 minutes. I parked behind a furniture repair shop across the road and walked to his big red truck. I had to do some sneaking so as not to be seen by the store clerk. His name was Terry and he was gorgeous, muscular and not what I'd expected at all. I climbed in the passenger door and went straight into the sleeper cabin. I stripped naked for him and sat back on the bed. I really like to get naked immediately with male partners. I host 95% of the time and I meet male guests naked at my door for the same reason. It lets them know I am serious and ready to go and normally produces a nice erection for both of us. Terry and I were all over each other, licking, kissing, stroking. Because men generally lose their desire after I suck them off, I usually want them to suck me off 1st. When I orgasm, it never takes away my desire to suck my partner off and we both end up being satisfied.

The other time I met a trucker was a month to the day after Terry at a mega-truckstop about 20 miles north. This time I didn't need to sneak around. I met Bob in the grill. We hit it off, I bought a 12 pack of beer, he bought white wine and we walked to his rig. It was literally a sea of big trucks. It was a raucous party of drunken truckers, female lounge lizards and a few with younger men. It kinda turned me on that others were taking notice of us...there were catcalls, whistles, 2 guys even said "He's got a nice ass Bob!" It was the same as with Terry. We went to bed in the sleeper cab. Lot's of kissing, making out, touching and HOT oral sex.

Waylon
Nov 9, 2021, 10:24 AM
Yes, there is a park n ride lot near me and one summer night I cruised in to check it out. There were only a couple of cars and neither guy appealed to me but in the back of the lot was a big semi truck parked and I noticed a guy getting out to take a leak in the nearby bushes. I drove over as he was coming back and gave him the look. He came up to my window and asked me if I wanted to join him in his cab but I told him I had bad knees and couldn't get up the ladder etc. I patted the passendger side seat and he got in. I drove to the other side of his truck where we had total privacy and he slipped his jeans down to his ankles. Up sprang a nice 7 inch well trimmed cock and I was down on it in a flash. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around the head and shaft as I sucked his cock up and down. I took his hand and placed it on the back of my head and he gladly started pushing me deeper. I opened my throat and took his cock balls deep as he held my head down firmly, slipping my tongue out to lick his balls while my throat clenched his hard dick He thrust his hips up and started spurting streams of warm creamy cum as I gulped it all down greedily. When he was drained I gently licked his cock and balls clean as he pulled up his jeans and got out, thanking me for a great blowjob.

happymouthandtongue
Nov 9, 2021, 6:47 PM
I’ve sucked off a lot of truckers at rest stops, even received a fair number of blowjobs from truckers. Pretty easy to pick guys up at rest stops.

aut17umn
Nov 10, 2021, 4:37 PM
I almost did once but backed out after meeting him. We had chatted on here for a few months back when there was a chat. We met halfway and had some coffee and chatted while at a rest stop. He had way more tats then I had expected and long hair almost down to his ass and skinny as hell. He talked masculine enough but the constant waving of the tresses was too girly for me. Left and had a few discussions on here after but lost interest. Also the chain smoking bothered me. Smelled like an ashtray.

FloridaGal
Nov 11, 2021, 11:08 PM
I met a trucker through Squirt. We began by messaging through the app. He was passing through and we made arrangements to meet at a rest stop along the interstate. I parked my car beside his truck and climbed in - no easy task in a skirt and heels! It was my first time in a semi truck and it did not disappoint. His sleeper was clean and nice. Very cozy and comfortable, plenty of room for two. We had a great time that seemed to make time fly by. When we finished for the night, we said our goodbyes then he said he had to go call his wife. I was so giddy all the way home knowing that I was the other woman for a night!