PDA

View Full Version : Free Sites

novaguy027
Mar 8, 2021, 11:24 AM
Are there any free, safe and easy to use hook up sites?

Flypaper
Mar 9, 2021, 8:00 AM
Are there any free, safe and easy to use hook up sites?

Doublelist is free and promising, but doesn’t really cover our area.

Check your inbox

Neonaught
Mar 9, 2021, 9:36 AM
I recommend Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt.org. You can't buy a membership on Doublelist but must register to post. A4A I have been using free for 20 years with some good results. Squirt works well free but I pay their small fee for increased functionality.

novaguy027
Mar 9, 2021, 12:35 PM
Nothing there.

Doublelist is free and promising, but doesn’t really cover our area.

Check your inbox

novaguy027
Mar 9, 2021, 2:44 PM
Also, where can I create an email my wife won’t find out about?

Jozyxt
Mar 9, 2021, 6:36 PM
Adam4Adam and Double list have both been successful for me.

Neonaught
Mar 10, 2021, 10:11 AM
Also, where can I create an email my wife won’t find out about?

Lots of free email out there. Gmail, Yahoo and MS hotmail come to mind. Kik instant messenger app is good for this sort of thing too and it's free

fredward
Mar 10, 2021, 11:37 AM
I strongly suggest:
(a) pick a service that you don't have an existing account with (yahoo, outlook, ...), so you never get confused about normal vs "fun" logins
(b) always use incognito mode in a browser to log in, never an app. Never let the browser store your login ID or password, instead type in in each time

bikurinpa
Mar 10, 2021, 2:52 PM
I recommend Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt.org. You can't buy a membership on Doublelist but must register to post. A4A I have been using free for 20 years with some good results. Squirt works well free but I pay their small fee for increased functionality.
20 years! If wasn't so many BSers and guys just like to get on to chat to get off then disappear there would b no reason to be on so many years. It seems no one on any these sites has any real intentions of meeting anyone.

Jozyxt
Mar 10, 2021, 4:51 PM
20 years! If wasn't so many BSers and guys just like to get on to chat to get off then disappear there would b no reason to be on so many years. It seems no one on any these sites has any real intentions of meeting anyone.

It does seem that way sometimes. Men are such flakes. It has given me a new appreciation for what women have to put up with.

But I've had several meetings in the past month and have one for tomorrow that came off A4A or DL. I've also had a few that the guy met but was hesitant so nothing worked out. It seems to take some time, but things will pull together.

Alex_rose
Mar 10, 2021, 8:49 PM
Ive used listcrawler.com but only used it for women, they do have men and trans. I saw a woman twice had a good experience. I would be very nervous trying it to meet a guy.

Neonaught
Mar 11, 2021, 10:28 AM

I have come across many just as you describe but also many who were just as serious as I am. I guess that is just the cost of doing this kind of thing.