PDA

View Full Version : When trying to find a discreet friend how should I post and what to say

tongueteaser
Mar 10, 2023, 2:57 PM
I am a curious bottom type. I have always been with woman relationships and not really attracted to guys. I am simply a guy that likes to suck and passionately give head. I am submissive and like the naughty act of sucking and being cummed in. I however like I said not attracted to guys sexually and not into recip at all. Not into kissing or sucking nipples and all. I just want a guy that I can meet discreetly and suck taking my time and then we part till next time. Ii dont want to be harassed or bothered besides that. It seems guys want to tell me what they want in their replies to postings. So what should I say and not say or discuss. Ii tell them also I have only a little experience and not like I do it alot and they seem to shy away. Others email and email and scares me off with their crazy replies and they dont seem to ever really want to meet but talk. I dont want them to know my real name or where exactly I live as I dont trust some people. I am just discreet.

KDaddy23
Mar 10, 2023, 5:16 PM
Well, that's the hard part, ain't it? Trying to do this and not give away the farm, I think, makes it even harder. Still, some guys will tell you what they're into or what they'd like for you to be into - and what you're not going to do or interested in - and if a deal can be made to meet discretly so you can take your time sucking him off, all well and good but you gotta know that while you can have a discrete hookup with a guy and never hear from or see him again, some guys might want to do this again some time.

So what do you say? You say what you need to say, to be somewhat blunt about it. You make it clear that you're into sucking dick, not interested in reciprocation or all that "other stuff." You make it clear that you just want to have a friend you can take your time sucking off and... see you some other time. I think that not wanting to be harassed or bothered is a bit of a deal breaker if you trying to make a friend in this; really, if we're going to be discrete friends in this, why wouldn't I hit you up and ask you if we can do this again and soon?

Okay. You know what you want and how you want it and you know what you don't want to be bothered with. You post this and in no uncertain terms. Will it get you the friend you want? I don't know but given how damned funny guys are these days, you might have to put up with some "dumb shit" before you find a guy who wants to be the kind of friend you're looking for. Here's my personal thought: If you won't tell me your real name, I'm going to wonder what else you might be hiding and not saying. That's almost an instant deal breaker for me. I understand discretion and the need for it but, nope, I'd never meet with a guy who's not going to tell me his real name. And to be blunt again, if you want to suck guys off, you're gonna have to learn how to trust because I'm thinking that if you don't, you're not going to be discretely sucking anyone. So I'm thinking that before you attempt to post something, you have some stuff to think about first. If I sound like I'm being mean, I apologize for that but I'm giving you the straight talk on this. Some guys aren't fond of guys with little to no experience - but some are. You gotta put yourself out there, do some fishing, and hope you get some real nibbles... so you can do some nibbling on their cock.