PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here and thought i would introduce myself

bi_michigan_angel
Sep 4, 2005, 1:36 PM
hi everyone i am a 26 yr old bi female From Muskegon Michigan. I love being bi.....I've been looking for a female, but no luck :( but maybe soon all that will change. lol Well if u want to contact me i am alway's on yahoo invisible though. wildfire7997 is my nick name. No men please. Anyway i will chat with ya hopefully later. :flag3: :bipride:

csrakate
Sep 4, 2005, 2:57 PM
Just wanted to say "Welcome". Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Kate

arana
Sep 4, 2005, 5:48 PM
Hi Angel, welcome to the group. Good luck in your venture. You're very cute so I don't imagine you would have that much trouble finding someone soon.
Hope to catch you in chat sometime.

Hugs,
Arana

cplfun13
Sep 4, 2005, 9:09 PM
Hello and welcome. Hope you find everything that you are seeking. Enjoy your journey.
T

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 5, 2005, 9:04 AM
Hello bi-michigan angel, i too would like to welcome you to the site, and i hope you will check out the chat room, there are alot of very nice and wonderful people there
whether you need to talk about something serious, or if you want to be silly and have fun, you can do it all in the chat room

and most of all (like arana said) we hope you find that person you are looking for!
welcome and enjoy! :)

SweetAmy
Sep 23, 2005, 1:55 PM
I have been telling myself for the past 4.5 yrs I was gunna find and have a girl....ya right. Best of luck to you and everything your looking for.

Amy :bigrin:

Beauty069
Sep 23, 2005, 8:47 PM
Hi Amy, I am new here also im from Detroit. I've never been to Muskegon. I am looking for a friend also but im in the closet, you know. Hope you find what your looking for on here :cool: