PDA

View Full Version : leaving this site

straight_wife
Sep 16, 2008, 9:37 PM
How can I remove myself from this site forever?

texasman6172003
Sep 16, 2008, 10:05 PM
Well from what i have been told and seen it is very difficult to do . Good luck in trying though hon. Were sorry to see you go.

chook
Sep 17, 2008, 12:37 AM
Why would you want to leave such a wonderful rathouse like this???????:tong:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

steve195156
Sep 17, 2008, 3:46 AM
you can disable your personal ad and just not check back in.

straight_wife
Sep 17, 2008, 9:07 AM
I have disabled the ad and went a long time without posting, but I want to be removed from the site altogether. Whomever runs this site has made it almost impossible to leave. Please remove me from this site! I am asking nicely so whoever can do this for me, please do so. Thank you.

curious married m
Sep 17, 2008, 9:16 AM
I have disabled the ad and went a long time without posting, but I want to be removed from the site altogether. Whomever runs this site has made it almost impossible to leave. Please remove me from this site! I am asking nicely so whoever can do this for me, please do so. Thank you.

Try going to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us, then send your request to be removed to Drew. Good luck to you

Bluebiyou
Sep 17, 2008, 9:16 AM
Why,
It's just like abandoning your husband of 15 years. You just leave. It's easy for someone ... well, I confess, I read all your posts, and I really wasn't impressed with you (not that I have to be). And this is 'impressed' as a human being, nothing to do with bisexuality.
I understand this can be traumatic for you, but the timing of your responses, and the phrasing... the whole net reaction seemed... like staging/acting...
you .... almost... seemed sincere.
Take heart dearie... there are shallow people in the world and deep people... and people in between.
You are not without merit. You are far from the shallowest pan in the cupboard, but I think you're even farther from the deepest.
A psychologist would ask you "why do you need to erase this?" (believe it or not... certainly not directly... certainly not related to what you said... but the fact you started this thread potentially, but not necessarily, shows depth on your part).
But to return to the subject, if your conformity needs outweigh your love... then by God haul ass and conform. Go!
If you have fallen out of love with your husband, then seek your true love. Go!
Just be careful to be true to yourself, and not some... prestaged concept.
So just reduce this text to a anti-straight-spouse diatribe (so you can quickly dismiss it) and...

Happy trails!

Ocasio otoko
Sep 17, 2008, 1:34 PM

On the home page there go the bottom and click on "contact" us it'll take you to the FAQ page one is about deleting and closing everything. Good luck.

elian
Sep 17, 2008, 5:01 PM
I too have read your previous posts. Shock/disbelief seems like a perfectly normal and natural reaction to have. You may not realize it now but your husband is probably still the same man he has always been.

When you say you can't believe he lied - understand that some of us hold the friendships and relationships we have so dearly that we are ashamed and afraid to tell ANYONE we are GLBT for fear of losing them forever.

If a person really had a choice do you think that person would just suddenly "choose" to be gay - threatening their life, liberty, employment, personal relationships, friendships, marriage, chlidren, property, etc. all just to be with another man simply because they felt like it today?

Adultery is a very serious issue and I'm honestly not trying to justify his actions - but you asked WHY he lied and I'm telling you the most likely reason - because being "gay" isn't allowed - it just simply isn't allowed in this culture and society - and that drives people to do things that they would otherwise not do.

Yes, I agree with you that there are a lot of raunchy topics in the discussion forums that are in bad taste - but there ARE people who honestly care about the well being of others as well.

I hope both of you are able to heal from this, I really do - whatever form that needs to take. Please reach out to get counseling or a support group - search google or try here: http://www.straightspouse.org/whatwe.shtml

Mrs.F
Sep 17, 2008, 5:18 PM

I just read this thread and then went back and read the one you started and can't figure out how I missed that.

When I read how you found out about your husband I flipped....:( I am soooooo VERY sorry that, that happened. I agree that your husband was wrong and he very much did not show any respect to you. I found out about my husband after 10 yrs. of marriage and caught him on this site, read his profile which states that he's in the past had experiences with the same sex. I was as hurt as you are and that's without seeing it and having the intitial act thrown in my face. And for you husband to say.."this is my life now, if you don't like it then leave is just absolutely horrible. I have to say that if I was told that and walked in on that...I would leave too. Your husband has in one brief moment made "all" bisexuals into cheating, horrible people and I must say that it's not true but I understand why you feel that way.

I know you want to leave this site and I totally understand, but if you want or need to talk to someone who has been in your shoes I would be willing to talk with you. I see that you are from Iowa..as I am and would like to do anything I can to help you, if your willing.

If you happen to get back on and read this and would like to chat please let me know.

Mrs.F :angel:

Sarasvati
Sep 17, 2008, 5:30 PM
Your husband has in one brief moment made "all" bisexuals into cheating, horrible people

How did you work that one out? The behaviour of one member of a class is not necessarily indicative of the others.

bigirl_inwv
Sep 17, 2008, 9:46 PM
How did you work that one out? The behaviour of one member of a class is not necessarily indicative of the others.

I'm almost positive that what she was trying to say is that in the eyes of straight_wife...her husbands actions were her basis for "all" bisexual people. Mrs F wasn't saying it was right or true...just that it's how she perceives straight_wife feels.

Mrs.F
Sep 17, 2008, 10:20 PM
I'm almost positive that what she was trying to say is that in the eyes of straight_wife...her husbands actions were her basis for "all" bisexual people. Mrs F wasn't saying it was right or true...just that it's how she perceives straight_wife feels.

Thank you..that was exactly what I was saying. Of-course I do not nor would ever say that "all" bisexual's are horrible people..Hell, being on this site and knowing many and good friends with a many more..how could I say or think that. In straight_wife's eyes...her husband is making her "perception" of a bisexual a bad one and therefore right now she see's "all" as cheating and lying people.

I apologize if my words didn't come across clearly.

rissababynta
Sep 17, 2008, 11:46 PM
Thank you..that was exactly what I was saying. Of-course I do not nor would ever say that "all" bisexual's are horrible people..Hell, being on this site and knowing many and good friends with a many more..how could I say or think that. In straight_wife's eyes...her husband is making her "perception" of a bisexual a bad one and therefore right now she see's "all" as cheating and lying people.

I apologize if my words didn't come across clearly.

I think that the majority of us got what you were saying. don't worry bout it ;-)

NumberSix
Sep 18, 2008, 12:34 AM
Quick, someone delete her account before she catches bisexuality!

:rolleyes:

P.S. Yes I do care that I may end up hurting people because of my bisexuality, so much so that I've just about given up dating and have been mostly abstinent because it's so hard to find people who aren't so judgemental or insecure about themselves that they think that what others like reflects on them.

No I don't give a flying fuck about people who lash out at strangers simply because of their lifestyles

Edit: most internet browsers have a wonderful feature called .. Delete Bookmark ... !!

Long Duck Dong
Sep 18, 2008, 2:14 AM
I feel for straight wife...

I put myself in her shoes.... she has a husband that she loves and trsuts, for 15 years, believing that their marriage is sacred and special

she comes home one day to find her husband in the act of sex with another male.....

she comes onto a site seeking understanding and kindred minds....

and she sees a lot of people saying we are bisexual, how do we make our partners bow down to our sexual desires...and if we can not, we are gonna lie and bullshit our way thru our lives and and marriage, cos we want sex.....

so much for the wedding vows and the honour and trust of marriage and respect for partners......its all about the need to get laid....at any cost.....and if our partners do not share our views about screwing around.... then we are the injured party cos our partners are asking us to be true to our wedding vows and to ourselves, when we say we love our partners

yeah i know that I have just pissed off a lot of people and I will get nailed for it......but I do not care....I am bisexual..... but i also understand that my partner has rights and feelings, and if I truely loved my partner...I would not string them along for 15 years while i lie to them.......I would do the honourable thing and talk to them before we walk down the alisle

before anybody plays the personal card, like they need to keep it quiet cos of friends and family, work and business etc.....think about it this way
are you ok with people lieing to you, to your face, when you beleive that you can trust them

I am sorry that straight wife has not had the chance to tell with some of the truely genuine and caring bisexuals, straights, gays and trans of the site....some of them are awesome people........
straight wife may have found that there are the non bis that have walked the hard line and bite the bullet with partners and issues related to bisexuality

but the majority of the site, is about getting fucked, suck cocks and eating pussy and pushing/forcing partners to accept it at all costs...the forum is full of it....and when somebody in genuine need comes here, they see that.....and then we slam them for thinking what they do after seeing the forums...?????????

straight wife.....hugs ya...... its your life, luv......go live it.....and may you find happiness again, with a partner that loves you enuf to be open and honest with you cos you are worth it......

DiamondDog
Sep 18, 2008, 4:14 AM

I put myself in her shoes.... she has a husband that she loves and trsuts, for 15 years, believing that their marriage is sacred and special

she comes home one day to find her husband in the act of sex with another male.....

she comes onto a site seeking understanding and kindred minds....

and she sees a lot of people saying we are bisexual, how do we make our partners bow down to our sexual desires...and if we can not, we are gonna lie and bullshit our way thru our lives and and marriage, cos we want sex.....

so much for the wedding vows and the honour and trust of marriage and respect for partners......its all about the need to get laid....at any cost.....and if our partners do not share our views about screwing around.... then we are the injured party cos our partners are asking us to be true to our wedding vows and to ourselves, when we say we love our partners

yeah i know that I have just pissed off a lot of people and I will get nailed for it......but I do not care....I am bisexual..... but i also understand that my partner has rights and feelings, and if I truely loved my partner...I would not string them along for 15 years while i lie to them.......I would do the honourable thing and talk to them before we walk down the alisle

before anybody plays the personal card, like they need to keep it quiet cos of friends and family, work and business etc.....think about it this way
are you ok with people lieing to you, to your face, when you beleive that you can trust them

I am sorry that straight wife has not had the chance to tell with some of the truely genuine and caring bisexuals, straights, gays and trans of the site....some of them are awesome people........
straight wife may have found that there are the non bis that have walked the hard line and bite the bullet with partners and issues related to bisexuality

but the majority of the site, is about getting fucked, suck cocks and eating pussy and pushing/forcing partners to accept it at all costs...the forum is full of it....and when somebody in genuine need comes here, they see that.....and then we slam them for thinking what they do after seeing the forums...?????????

straight wife.....hugs ya...... its your life, luv......go live it.....and may you find happiness again, with a partner that loves you enuf to be open and honest with you cos you are worth it......

Very well said LDD!

http://www.etchstar.com/images/art/810/medium.jpg

Personally if I were in a partnership with a man as a husband, and we'd agreed that it was going to be and stay monogamous and I found out he was cheating on me by surprise, I'd be very angry and I'd react the way straight_wife did and I'd be angry at my partner and tell them that if they were just going to cheat on me they should have just ended the relationship instead of lying and going behind my back.

elian
Sep 18, 2008, 6:00 AM

partner has rights and feelings, and if I truely loved my partner...I would not string them along for 15 years while i lie to them.......I would do the honourable thing and talk to them before we walk down the alisle

The only other thing I would say is that it is entirely possible that he found out about this desire AFTER he got married but that doesn't make him less RESPONSIBLE for the behavior. It is hard to make judgments about someone else without walking in their shoes. That's why the only thing I can say with certainty is I wish the both of them the best toward healing - together, apart - or however that happens.

gemini37
Sep 18, 2008, 11:08 PM
I am truly sorry that you feel that way straight wife. I have been there, I tried to live my life as a straight person and all i was doing was hurting myself and others around me, so now I live my life as a bisexual person and I AM honest with myself and others. Part of the reason why we do it straight wife is because we don't even know ourselves that we are bisexual until we admit it to ourselves.We are not born knowing that we are bi or not but i believe that we are born that way, not to lie to people and try to be dishonest with others. as a straight :female: I cant live a life that way knowing that I am not straight. It is so dishonest to do that to my family and friends but I also don't want to hurt them. I know that it would hurt me if i saw my husband having sex with a guy and thinking that he was straight along. Please don't think that all bisexuals are that way. We might have our shortcomings but we are human and I know he didn't want to hurt you.
Take care and good luck in the situation.
Gemini_37