PDA

View Full Version : Should I keep my dentures in or remove them whem I am sucking cock?

old dog
Jul 1, 2009, 6:03 PM
Being new to the scene...it was years ago,in fact I was a young boy,the last time I had the pleasure of having a penis in my mouth. Should I take my dentures out or leave them in when I suck someone's cock? Please my friends
advise me.
Thank you,old dog

lv69cpl69
Jul 1, 2009, 6:29 PM
Who cares?? as long as you and he enjoy it. I have had both from females only but as long as you don't bite unless he wants you to. have FUN :male:1/2 just my:2cents:

chook
Jul 1, 2009, 6:44 PM
I had the pleasure of getting a gum job many years ago and believe me this woman introduced my toes to my kneecaps.....mate......throw ya dentures away :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

recognize
Jul 1, 2009, 6:49 PM
Are you serious?!

rofl

lv69cpl69
Jul 1, 2009, 6:55 PM
Truth be told the BEST I EVER HAD she can remove her top teeth but it's as great with or without. I think it the person not the teeth. just enjoy!
:male:1\2

welickit
Jul 1, 2009, 7:44 PM
If you need to ask this question.....maybe you should retire.

12voltman59
Jul 1, 2009, 8:06 PM
I'd say--take the chompers out when you give your next BJ--bet your partner'd love it!

TaylorMade
Jul 1, 2009, 8:12 PM
Well, at least we know ageism isn't a problem on this website.

However, I do think the OP should ask his partners preference in private.

*Taylor*

CUMM2LBV
Jul 1, 2009, 9:15 PM
GUM JOBS ROCK!!!!!!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 1, 2009, 9:41 PM
Best oral sex "I" personally ever had was a man without any teth.. Man had damn near a good as suction with out 'em and I have With them..lol
Ask your friend which he prefers OD.. :}
Cat

mannysg
Jul 1, 2009, 10:37 PM
BJ's without teeth feel great. I haven't given a BJ since I got dentures but if I get to give one again I plan on taking them out.

Major65
Jul 1, 2009, 10:39 PM
You're an old fart...I can't believe you would actually post a question like that...LOL

vittoria
Jul 1, 2009, 10:58 PM
So...

would they therefore be called "Gummers" instead of "Hummers"??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

:cutelaugh

Randy from Pa
Jul 2, 2009, 11:02 AM
Unless you tell him, he probally wont even know the difference,nor care LOL A good/great BJ doesnt depend on teeth. My :2cents: PS I have had it both ways.

_Joe_
Jul 2, 2009, 11:23 AM
When folks think of "Safe Sex" they think of STD protection.

However there's also "Safe Sex", as in no accidental bite marks. In this case, removing dentures is "Safe Sex".