PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever get caught

jay15
Jul 3, 2009, 6:48 PM
Anyone ever get caught having a bi experience i did by the guys wife was really freaked out but she wanted to watch me suck her husbands cock and shoot his cum on me

Realist
Jul 6, 2009, 8:24 AM
I came awful close one time, which scared the shit out of me, but have never actually been caught. Guess I was too sneaky.

I don't sneak, or lie about being bisexual, anymore, but I don't flaunt it, either.

NinaBean
Jul 6, 2009, 9:16 AM
I was with a guy and had a crush on a chick while we were in High school. She was a lesbian and I was bi. SO I figured I would flirt with her and see what happened. Well, needless to say, she came to our place (me and my boyfriend at the time) he left for the store and she took me in my bedroom. She was eatting me out (which was bad by the way) and he tried to open the door. He was so pissed that we were without him. I felt bad afterwards because the experience I had with her wasn't great and I hurt his feelings. Bad me! But, we were still together afterwards. It wasnt my intentions to "cheat" on him. Because he knew I was bi and he knew we would mess around. We just didn't wait for him :rolleyes:

cpadmitchell
Jul 6, 2009, 9:53 AM
Could it be some one wanted to "get caught"? There are ways to avoid being detected, and there are ways to be detected. If discretion is needed, it is best to use the ways to avoid detection.

CUMM2LBV
Jul 6, 2009, 12:39 PM
A couple of years ago, I was dating a woman that had a thing for high risk sex.

I was going down on a guy in the shower at a local nudist resort. she was watching. A couple came by, checked out the hot tub but kept going. He came, girlfriend enjoyed the snowball, we escaped....

M. Wolfe
Jul 6, 2009, 12:46 PM
Could it be some one wanted to "get caught"?

I would love to get caught, it's one of my fantasies I guess. In fact I think I regret coming out bi so soon, what better way to say to your friends "I like boys too." than by incidentally demonstrating that fact.

Actually if I could go back i would have kept it secret longer, until i got a boyfriend, then I would've showed up and said, "Hey guys, there is someone here I want yous to meet." Just to shock them.

buds50
Jul 7, 2009, 6:36 AM
ive never been caught but was chatting on another site the other day and thought id mention a situation a guy was telling me about.he was sucking off the mailman in his house and his daughter let herself in without knocking and caught him in action.i guess it was pretty awkward for everyone involved, id like to find out how he settled things with her.

welickit
Jul 7, 2009, 10:14 AM
Back when I lived up North my neighbor and I used to work on projects together out in his garage. It was common for our conversation to include sex and to exchange stories about sexual experiences. Eventually he brought out Polaroid pictures of his wife naked and finally a picture of her giving a blow job. In that I was wearing terry cloth shorts and no underwear it was obvious I had a hard on. He commented about the effect the pictures were having on me. I agreed and pulled the waist band of my shorts out so he could look. We had seen each other naked before so it was no big deal. Then he kind of shocked me, he said he loved blow jobs and he always wondered what it would be like to give one. In that we were friends I told him I had sucked and enjoyed it. To make a long story short he ended up on his knees sucking me. Unfortunately before he was finished his wife showed up. Needless to say she was not happy. I went home but could hear them arguing for an hour or more. It took a few days during which time none of us spoke to each other but she finally told him if he really needed to see what it was like she wouldn't object. He came over alone to explain the situation and to ask if I was still willing to let him suck me. We went out on my back porch and he satisfied his curiosity.