Register

All Blog Entries

1. The "I" Word - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Getting caught again was a real thing and we both knew it and we knew that if that happened, I wasn't going to get off as easy as I had the first time we got caught. I was the oldest and I was supposed to know better... and I did; I'd be lying if I tried to say I didn't. But I knew the rules were bullshit even though I knew why the rules were the way they were.

Once we both set out on our own, no one was more surprised than I was when, one day, my brother stopped by for a visit and said, "I need some dick - you busy?" Even though it had been a long time since we'd had each other, the comfort and familiarity came back and as if it had never left... but, then again, why would it have? We were still brothers and our running feud with each other had no bearing on things. We both said, after a couple of hours of having sex, that it was like riding a bike or coming home after being away for a while. We followed a long established routine once we got into bed. We sucked each other off and his cock and sperm was, indeed, that "taste of home" in that sense; even he said, after swallowing my load, "Your shit still tastes good..."

Being in his ass was just as familiar and right down to the way he moved with me and moaned except, this time, he had said, "You don't know how much I've missed this." And I knew what he meant when I felt his cock slide into me, making me feel all dreamy, warm and fuzzy as he fucked me and shot his load into me. And, yeah, I did tell him that I missed it, too. Cleaned up, got something to eat and drink, climbed back into bed and did it all over again. We talked some more before he got into the wind and it was probably the most... intimate conversation we'd ever had with each other.

"Nobody does it to me like you do," he said and his words touched my heart. "We need to do this more often, ya know?"

"Yeah, I know," I said and told him that out of all the guys I'd ever had sex with, he was my favorite hands down.

"Who knew?" he said with a laugh and went on about his business, leaving me to sit there, my belly and butt filled with his seed, to ponder the whole I-word thing and, in particular, how the rules and laws didn't mean a whole lot when it came to this. Sure... my sister and I were lovers and, again as I shared, I had voiced my concerns about us fucking, only to have her tell me that as long as I didn't knock her up, what's the problem. And she was right; her words had really exposed the loophole in this regard. She even pointed out the obvious: If sex was between men and women, um, she's a woman and I'm a man, right?
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. The "I" Word - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]As previously shared, yeah - we finally got caught. I took the blame for it and didn't even bother to tell the truth that all of this was his idea to begin with because I wasn't going to be believed. The beating that scared both of us didn't happen but the lecture I got is something I will never, ever forget. Didn't stop us from continuing to have sex, mind you, but it taught us a lesson about being too comfortable and not paying attention to what might be going on around us and, what probably got us caught, not to make a whole lot of noise.

Even as we got older, eh, sometimes we'd be sitting in our room - and sometimes because we both got grounded for something - and he'd say, "I need some dick..." or I might have been looking at him and felt my dick stirring and say, "Hey..." and he'd just get undressed and say, "Took you long enough - damn!" We just [B]knew[/B] when we wanted each other and sometimes all it took was just a look; no words were really necessary between us. While we often fought like rabid dogs, I wondered if some of our fighting wasn't due to our general dislike of each other but just a way to have some make-up sex; I remember asking him about that one day and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about which only made me think that I was right about that.

We never had that "what do you want to do" conversation; it was a given that we'd blow each other, swallow each other's spunk, rest a moment, then fuck each other. Fucking him and being fucked by him was so very different from any other sex I'd experienced with other guys and even today I can't really explain that. It was comfortable, familiar, and just more satisfying. We never complained to each other about anything; there was no such animal as something not being done right and if one of us came "too fast," it wasn't a big deal; just recover for a few and start again.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. The "I" Word - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Fact: A lot of guys have their first homosexual experience with a brother. Fact: Parents are very much aware of the possibility and hope that the brothers don't while knowing that they might experiment with each other. "Normally," such experimentation is short-lived and since parents are aware of this, unless the boys get careless or stupid enough to get caught, there's no real need to intervene although it's prudent to remind those horny fuckers not to do anything with each other.

Some parents even know that to tell a kid not to do something is the same thing as telling them to go ahead and do it.

Sex with my brother was good. Very good. We had that familiarity with each other despite our love/hate relationship. It was comfortable. No need to "prove" anything to each other. No "dominant male" games - we were wholly versatile with each other by "default" and probably more than whenever we'd have sex with our male friends. Kid logic suggested that if you couldn't have sex with someone you really knew, who could you have sex with? And who do you know better than your own brother?

Despite our... misgivings with each other, there wasn't a dick I wanted to suck more than his and there wasn't a dick I wanted in my ass more than his. Likewise, he'd tell me that while doing it with his friends was nice and all that, he loved my dick in his mouth and in his ass a lot more. When we weren't almost literally trying to kill each other, we'd often lie awake at night and talk about what would happen if we ever got caught... and sometimes we'd talk about this while having sex. We cared... and not really. We knew we'd get a beating to end all beatings and we both felt it was worth the risk.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. The "I" Word - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I've previously shared that my only brother and I were lovers for quite a long time. He had approached me about it and I had told him no because the only other thing that would get you "killed" faster than being suspected of screwing your sister would be to get caught screwing your brother but, kind of strangely, getting caught screwing another boy, while bad, was a lesser offense because boys will be boys after all.

So I caved to him pestering me. It was exciting and scary because of course I knew we shouldn't be doing this but it also felt rather normal at the same time. Discounting the "love/hate" relationship my brother and I had, sex with him was, if nothing else, convenient; until we got bunk beds, we slept in the same bed with each other and even after we got bunk beds, well, we were still in the same room with each other. Our parents did their job and separated us from our sisters (not that it worked) but if it occurred to them to separate the two of us - and maybe it did - well, that didn't happen. Later in life, I wondered if they never bothered to separate us because they knew that we might get around to having sex with each other.

Once the ball got rolling, I got to wondering why having sex with your brother kinda/sorta made sense, you know, the rules notwithstanding. I was beginning to understand, simply, that some kind of "instinct" brought on by hormones more than likely made brothers having sex a "thing" that could happen. Still, morally wrong but, boy, it still felt good when we did it to each other.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. The "I" Word - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It's a parent's worst nightmare to think that their offspring are "experimenting" with sex with each other which, when you stop to think about it, is likely to happen since parents are tasked with the responsibility to keep their children away from sex with other people until they're deemed to be old and responsible enough. Laying down the law has to be done and it's expected that these growing, curious, and hormone-driven fruits of our loins are going to obey and not even go there.

Many don't... and many more do. They not only discover the wonders of sex, it also uncovers their sexuality as well. Toss in the taboo of homosexuality - which has two purposes - and, again, those who inacted the taboos probably didn't think that the rules and punishments would be totally ignored and in favor of the biological imperative to have sex and especially among males.

Your sister might be "off-limits" for sex... but your brother? Well, he's off-limits by rule but there's a reason there's a "hidden" meaning to the saying, "Boys will be boys."
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The "I" Word - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It's one of the biggest taboos of all time. To merely think of it can either be highly exciting or so troubling that vomiting may occur. It was put in place at some point in our history due to birth defects, some not easily noticable and some horrifically so. So if a guy were to screw his sister and knock her up, there's no telling what's gonna happen other than her giving birth. Thus, it made sense to morally outlaw this behavior and it still does although I've read some stuff that suggests that a lot of children are born with birth defects that aren't due to environmental issues, like pollution; it's because our DNA, as a whole, is way too much similar and to the point where a guy and a gal having sex - and they're not related by blood - can wind up with a baby with some serious issues because even though our gene pool has been quite diluted over our existence, there are still a lot of combinations that can cause this issue.

Okay... enough of the science lesson on this... but the history lesson continues. There's a loophole in the law of it and one that was probably exploited before humans even began to understand sexuality: Men can't get men pregnant any more than a woman and impregnate another woman. Likewise, if a male family member has sex with a female family member, hmm, as long as the sperm isn't spilled in the vagina, no pregnancy, no harm, no foul. It's suspected that these loopholes were uncovered and the rule of law against the I word was turned into a blanket: If you have sex with someone in your immediate family, you've just committed a terrible offense.

Manmade laws got to be more... specific. A brother and sister cannot marry - it's a "given" that they're going to have sex and have children - and first cousins aren't allowed to marry - too close to the familial gene pool but second and third cousins, okay - they can marry and have children due to a determined "distance" from the primary gene pool.

So with the moral and legal stuff laid down, I dunno, maybe it was decided that the matter was settled... but humans don't really work like that. I guess they thought that no one would discover the loopholes or that the various threats to one's life would be enough to dissuade anyone from testing the loopholes.

And they were wrong.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Have you fantasized doing (or done it with) a plumber, handyman, yard guy, etc?

There are videos of men and women coming on to a plumber, pizza guy, etc. Have you had a service person come to your place and you fantasized about doing them? Or even better, have you actually done something with one? Or maybe you are a service person with a true story?
    Tags: blow job, fuck, sex, suck
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. One of the Things... - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]And, yes: I have handed out a few very bad beatdowns on those who thought they could, first, bullshit me and then try to flip the script on me and make me do what they wanna do.

By and large, I tend to ignore these kind of guys... but it still gets on my nerves. I am by no means a submissive bottom and, no, I am not saying anything bad about anyone who is. But, um, what part of, "I'm a top, too!" don't they understand? Am I speaking a foreign language when I say, "Nope - you're not gonna fuck me" and you didn't understand it? Why do some of these guys think I'm the one who's fucked up when they tell me how they're gonna make me get on my knees and suck their cock and get my throat fucked... and I've made it clear that they're gonna be on their knees sucking my cock?

I have been of a mind that one should never ask a man to do something that they, themselves, are unwilling to do. You want me to blow you... but you don't suck cock? See ya later and thanks for coming. You wanna dump a load of cum in my ass... but you're not gonna submit to having the same thing done to you? Ain't gonna work, homey.

Yet, there are a lot of guys who really believe that it should work like that and without exception and because they said so. I just can't think of any way guys like this can be more disrepectful and it continues to amaze the fuck out of me when they get offended and feel disrespected after they've offended and disrespected me.

Like the one guy who "made it clear" that he was gonna make me suck his dick, bury it in my ass for a few, pull it out, and make me suck it. And I "made it clear" that if he even tried to make me suck his dick, he just might wake up in a hospital bed and wondering how he got there. Such shit not only disrespects me as a person, it disrespect me as a man.

Homey don't play that. Ever.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind