Register

All Blog Entries

1. White and dark meat

Well our sexual adventures continues, sharing my wife has become the norm and as always it’s exciting and sexy. She makes no secret in that she loves our lifestyle and is always ready to play. I have a black friend whom I golf with all the time, we also work for the same engineering firm and yes we have bi relations when we travel. The 1st time I introduced Aaron to my wife was a cum filled evening. He is my size 6’3 around 225 lbs and a gorgeous cock and low hanging ball sack. Upon awaking yesterday morning Aaron sent a text to me saying his wife was going on a trip to Chicago and he would have nothing to do and I asked the wife if she wanted to play tonight, he’ll yea but let’s get our chores done 1st.

Throughout the the day as she was tending her garden and with her bending over and exposing her raw ass as she doesn’t wear underwear under her summer dress it’s not your normal dress, it is only thigh high as she loves to advertise . I walked behind her slid my fingers in her crotch and she was soaking wet, anxious are we? Aren’t you she said. Aaron was going to be here around 4 so I showered and stocked some beer and when he arrived he found me wearing only my bath robe, reached down and rubbed me. As I asked him what he wanted to drink. Where’s Sue, she is showering and getting ready, and she is also prepping her ass so you might be in for some tight ass as well. Holy shit that would be awesome , hope it fits she is so small and all, trust me it will fit.

He got got undressed and we were waiting for her to come out so we drank our drinks and stroked each other, his dick was leaking precum and I couldn’t resist and licked the head of his dick when she walked out wearing a long T-shirt and said hey save some for me. She went and got a glass of wine and sat down next to us. And felt how wet the head of his dick was and said with all this precum you are going to blow fast, let’s take care of that so you last longer later, the evening is young she got up straddled him as he guided his thick 9 inch cock into her her honey hole and it didn’t take long before his cock was throbbing as he dumped a healthy load in her. She just sat there rubbing and grinding on his cock as his cum leaked out of her, with his dick still in her she turned and said you know what to do. She leaned further forward as I licked her ass and his balls and as his cock fell out of her I cleaned his dick with my mouth loving the taste of it all. I got up as she still lay on top of him and slid my cock into her messy hole and giving it to her alittle rough until I dumped a nice load. Aaron still on his back, me on my knees as she got off him and stood there legs apart letting our cum leak from her she took her hand and grabbed some reached over and smeared it all over Aaron’s face, he smiled and said that was hot.

We we all got up and went to refresh our drinks, and the wife stood back smiled and said you guys have some nice looking cocks and I want to play a lot tonight so pace yourselves. After an hour or so we were sitting in our sunroom when she said I am the luckiest woman alive to still have a body that turns men on and getting all the dick I can handle, most of my friends aren’t so lucky. She looked at Aaron and said it’s your lucky night, why don’t you boys go shower and when you get done I have a surprise. We showered and when we walked out a strange woman was getting her pussy eaten out by the wife, she was in her 30s and hot as hell, she looked at me and said shit what a hairy beast you are, and that black dick is a huge turn on, the rest of the night was spent fucking each other and the room stunk of sex but sexy as hell. I managed to cum 2 more times last night as well as Aaron, I don’t know what this morning is going to bring but right now Aaron and I are drinking coffee while the women sleeping on the air mattress and I think Julie fell asleep in the same position that I left her, on her back with legs spread. The wife got her wish and handled his meaty cock just fine in her bum hole.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Not Always Fun - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]You learn quickly that there some guys you can't trust no matter what they say, which makes it difficult moving forward - and if you do move forward at all. I was finding it hard to "keep the faith" in men because the nicest guy you could run across could turn out to be anything but and, yeah, you also learn even faster to trust your instincts when they're telling you there's something not quite right with this guy.

It's often a hard lesson to learn and it's even harder to learn these lessons and stay on the path because it's the right thing for you to do.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Not Always Fun - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I remember one time when I agreed to suck a guy's dick even though that little voice inside my head - and a voice I should have listened to - was telling me to just say no to him but, fuck, lust and desire overrode common sense and I did it anyway. After about maybe two or three minutes of sucking, he slapped in the face hard enough to make me see stars and yelled, "Suck my dick, bitch!" - and before I was even aware that I was moving, I jumped up and punched him dead in the face, breaking his nose and knocking out a tooth.

The funny thing is that he thought he was right to bitch-slap me and I was wrong for what I did, like it was my job in life to get slapped around like that. Really?

Another guy was fucking me and it was the worst experience to date; he was just brutal and it felt like he was ripping me apart and when the pain got to be too much, I told him to stop and get off of me. His response was to punch me in the face and fuck me even harder than before and the end of this misadventure was he wound up in the emergency room with both arms broken and dislocated and his face fractured in a couple of places.

Yet another guy tried to renege on his word that we weren't gonna fuck... then decided right in the middle of me sucking his dick that I was gonna give up my ass to him. I told him no way - that's not what we agreed to - and he said he didn't give a fuck and I was gonna get fucked whether I wanted to or not then tried to force me into a position where he could carry out his threat... except, there's a reason why you never try to manhandle someone who has a black belt in judo and karate and instead of him imposing his will on me, he got his shoulder dislocated and choked unconscious for his troubles.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Not Always Fun - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]In my first decade as a card-carrying, pussy eating, cock sucking bisexual, life was good and sex was beyond what I thought it could be. It wasn't until I turned 21 or so when things would often fall apart and sex with men started being complicated and troublesome.

It's one hell of a wakeup call to learn that while there were plenty of guys who wanted to suck/fuck but were being shady about it, telling you one thing then doing something else or just flat-out making whatever sex was happening anything other than fun and satisfying.

I don't know how many times I've been subjected to another man's lust and as it happened, I was kicking my ass and wondering why I thought it was a good idea to have sex with this guy. There's nothing worse than lying beneath a guy, he's hammering away at your ass, calling you all kinds of bitches and sluts and all you have on your mind is a fervent and, often, desperate wish that he'd hurry up and cum so all of this could be over with. Or you're using every cock sucking trick you've ever learned and the dude you're sucking ain't getting hard or, after twenty minutes of hard work, ain't even close to busting a nut.

Then he tells you that it's your fault that he couldn't get hard or couldn't cum even though he turns right around and confesses to, say, jerking off two or three times before you hooked up with him which pretty much guaranteed that whatever you were trying to accomplish wasn't gonna happen.

Yeah... you find out in a damned hurry why women are so funny about having sex. It's not that I found myself in a lot of these situations; you also learn a hard truth that at some point, it'll happen; it's what you do after the fact and the hardest thing to do is deciding whether or not you want to keep being bisexual or just walk away from it. I hit that spot in my life and was ready to walk away; I felt disillusioned and, worse, used and so dirty that no amount of soap and water would be capable of making me feel clean again.

Then I decided that I shouldn't and wasn't going to let such assholes steal my joy in this. It also made me pay much more attention to the way men can be and while not all guys are assholes when their dicks get hard, a lot of them are and especially those guys who's sole purpose of having sex with other guys is to humiliate and demean them in order to give their own sense of manliness a boost... and because they're really less of a man than you are and the only way for them to justify their sense of being a man is to make you feel less than a man.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Afternoon romp for the wifeShe

Been busy the last couple days and not able to service the wife, and she asked me if she could call my buddy Aaron to come over, I said you don’t need my permission. But I must admit my dick got hard knowing she was about to get pounded by his massive black dick. Since I am on the road traveling for work, I said u see one condition, I am in my room, when he gets there call me and I want to hear both of you telling my what you are doing.

She he called me just as he pulled in the driveway and she answered the door wearing her favorite t shirt and nothing else. She told him I was going to listen in and he said cool man enjoy the show. She undress him and exposed a massive hardon, he said she is swallowing my cock, she loves my dark meat, me I am sitting there with a raging hardon visualizing her sucking his dick, she said he pulled me out off his dick and is bending me over here in the kitchen, load moans I hear and the sound of skin slapping together. I just picked her up and carrying her to bed with my dick in her, again moaning is all I hear.

He he said she is on her belly and he is standing giving her the meat, he is heard saying yea bitch, squirt on my dick. I could hear her say slow down I need to breath he said shut up and take that dick. He said bro your bed is all fucked up, she done squirted all over. By now I had already cum on my chest as he worked her hungry pussy. After another 15 minutes she kept saying please cum, I can’t take no more, and he let loose his load.

Funny how how we all get off in different ways, today was unique but definitely a 1st.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Mental Block - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]When I introduced my girlfriend’s son to dick, damn, it was good to be with someone who was so eager to learn and we really clicked and to the point where I needed him to fuck me and when he did, it was glorious until it turned out he was more bottom than top and him sucking me wasn’t something he could get his had around so after sucking his balls dry, his way of making up for not returning the favor was insisting that I fuck him, something he told me he preferred over fucking me.

That he refused to bone me again was bothersome; I wasn’t in love with him but we were very close but, yeah, I had to admit that I really did enjoy sliding my dick into his ass and the way he cling to me when it was missionary and telling me how good it felt having me inside him and, being honest, I loved looking between us and seeing myself buried deep inside him.

Being with him got rid of my mental block. I don’t always fuck/get fucked but I know I can pick my moments and they’ll be fun, just like it was when growing up with this.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Mental Block - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Too many times after swearing off anal sex I’d find myself under some guy and filled with his dick, knowing it felt good to be there but not liking the fact that I was there and just enduring things. Too many times I found myself breaking my promise and stuffing myself into a very willing butt, knowing that this was what would really get me off but, again, hating myself that this was the only solution.

I did see that picking my moments for this, to fuck and be fucked, was all about being with the right guy in the right moment; I had to make myself agree that when I wanted to feel a hard dick pulsing away inside me, well, that’s what I needed and to deny myself didn’t make sense - it could be fun again when it needed to be fun.

Too many times a guy would be sucking me and it was so good and I’d hear myself say, “Fuck me...” when we agreed not to fuck. One time I’d been with a very gay dude and our first time was very good as we sucked each other off and agreed to meet again but that next time was so different. I’d sucked him off fairly quickly and settled in to enjoy his mouth on me and it was good... but not so much and I found myself pulling away from him, literally throwing him onto his back, and ramming my dick into him which, later, he said he loved despite it being unexpected.

But I was still pissed with myself about it and kept searching for the source of my anger.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Mental Block - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I’ve sucked more dick and have been fucked more than most women I know but after my experience with a guy with the biggest cock I’d ever seen and had, I lost interest in anal sex. For the longest time, I blamed this on Mr. Biggest Dick Ever until I re-examined my time with him and saw that, really, he didn’t do anything to turn that part of me off.

It took me decades to figure out that getting dicked as a matter of course or habit just stopped being fun for me and I had, stupidly, felt there was no need to be fucked and, in turn, no need for me to slide my dick into some guy’s butt.

Yet, there were, let’s say, too many times when cock would meet ass because it had to and I understood this... but didn’t like it, even when every fiber of my being was screaming for a guy to fuck me or there would be a guy doing his best to get me off like that and it wasn't happening and, no, it wasn’t him - it was me being silly and denying myself a pleasure I knew I needed.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind