Register

All Blog Entries

1. Jack off clubs in Indiana.

Could anyone tell me if there are any jack off clubs in Indiana? Use to be a yahoo group in Indy but I can seem to find the page anymore.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Women Hot For Men In Heat

Nothing gets me more excited when a woman, watches men in HEAT as they enjoy each other!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. girls watch bi guy

just about every man would love to see women eating each others pussy so why do women not share this same fantasy i know there are some but maybe most do not want to admit it? would like some feedback from women on this matter on this subject i know my fantasy is to meet a couple where me and the husband susk each other in front of the wife before we both fuck her
  4. Secrets my wife don't know about me.

somethings about me nobody knows, not even my wife.
    sometimes i sit in some of her lingerie just to feel a little sexy.
    I just love the way some womans clothing just seems to hug me in just the right places.
    I like to sit and watch guys cum, a lot of the time just solo. It's just something about cum coming out of a throbbing dick cock just turns me on.
    sometimes i wonder what it would be like to suck on a nice size cock, and feel it get rock hard right before the cum comes out.gets me so hot sometimes.
    Don't know how i feel about anal that does not turn me on as much.
    but some time i have jerked of to man on man, man on shemale get me hot also that is one of my biggest fantasies.
    I am siting here now watching guys cuming i just want to lick the head of there cock right as the cum is comimg out, just makes me so hard.
    his is something I would like to do with some other man. just masturbate, see how it feels. And then maybe some oral.

If I told my wife these things it would not be good at all.
    Is it wrong of me to want to find a guy friend to do this stuff with?
    (just jerking off and maybe a blow job no anal.)
    if anything just to cross it of my bucket list, and to find out if I really like it in reel life or is it just in my head. I will never know unless I try I suppose. thanks for reading this love you all:kiss::kiss::kiss::):)
    love utterly confused (now back to watching lodes cuming out of nice looking dicks):tongue:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How much pressure

Hey everyone I'm curious about sucking a cock as an adult now. Did it when I was only five and so was he. Now I'm older I want to try to do it again now that I know I have a strong interest in cocks only. I want to milk one with my mouth but I'm not sure about the pressure to put on it going down or up and pressure on it while I jerk it while sucking it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. So sad, It's empty... sigh

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46060[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Post pics of cock, pussy, ass(hole).

[QUOTE=charles-smythe;282918].
    ...[IMG]http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=VKYR[/IMG]...
    ...[IMG]http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=5SQ4[/IMG]...
    ...[IMG]http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=4XEH[/IMG]...
    .[/QUOTE] what a waste if I was you I would have eaten it...or if I was there I would suck out every last drop!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Sneaking a peek

I was wondering if anybody knows how to sneak a peek at a guys cock while at a urinal without getting caught or knocked out?
    Categories
    Uncategorized