Register

All Blog Entries

1. Starting too young ---- Looking back -- When did you?

[QUOTE=Clancy;310622]Looking back I was five years old living in key West Florida, my dad was in the military. I had a friend who was a boy and we were around the same age.we would always sneak off and hide somewhere nobody could find us and we took turns sucking each others dicks. Sometimes I would start and sometimes he would start. I remember one day we went to one of our spots and I offered to suck him first. I was on my knees and I pulled down his shorts just enough to expose his dick. I put it in my mouth and twirreled it around in my mouth, I then started sucking it but I don't remember if we were able to get hard or not. We must have liked it because we did this everyday for three years until I had to move. I love women and prefer women but I also am attracted to certain types of cocks and asses only...both have to be shaved.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Married bi and wife knows

by , Mar 5, 2017 at 2:40 AM (Married bi and wife knows and approves)
    The wife and I got together knowing we were both bisexual. Things have progressed over the years. I mostly too women and men. I let her top me. Then I top men. The new fun thing. Gender role play. She pretends to be a man. I push her face down and fuck her pussy and sometimes her ass. She grunts and moans my name and says things like. Oh yeah you faggot! Fuck my ass pussy good dude. Yeah bro blow your seed in my ass. Once she starts this I cum within minutes. Lately it's the only way I can cum. But now she has a short mans wig, wears my underwear and wears my clothes also. Sometimes she is Paul or Gary or Juan. Just guy names. Pulls out her rubber dick. You gay lover boy you want some cock. Hello yeah then i fuck Stan or whatever her name is. I worry that this will never end and she would leave me. But no. She's really getting into it. She says I'll do anything to make you cumbaby. Then I worry she has confided with somebody about this. I am not open with being bi. I love women and their bodies. But I love Cock and ass. I shouldn't worry. Just thank my lucky stars. She loves me for me and is a kinky ass sex machine. Besides pretty and smart, funny as hell.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Things that have been getting me hot lately....

lately i have been watching men stroking there cocks until they cum. i like to see the cum coming out of there cock, it just does something for me. It just makes me really hard. i have never been with a man (although i have thought about it at different parts of my life) I think it might be time to find out. even if we just jack off together.that would be hot. i would like to try to suck a bit or just lick the head until he cums.another thing that is getting me hot lately is woman's clothes the things they have just look like they would make me feel so sexy. I have dressed up before. Right now i have some pink panties with silver dots with black lace matching bra, a black shaping thing around my mid section (love how this hugs right above my hips). and black lace open toe high heels. and i am watching guys jerk off and cum. what a good day :):tongue::love87:
    thanks for reading my thoughts a lot of this i have never wrote down, or talked to anyone about this..:yikes2: try not to be to judgemental..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just wanted to know

I just wanted to know why me (39yr) male at the time was five years old and another boy same age as me were giving each other oral sex for at least three years until I had to move away... I love women and I am attracted to only the penis and butt and that depends. I also love to watch gay sex and I love to eat my own cum
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Panties

[QUOTE=deecee63695;310436]Nothing like seeing a cock in panties for sure. Thanks for the pics guys!![/QUOTE]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]45645[/ATTACH]. You are very welcome.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Need a guy who needs a good sucking.

Why is it so hard to find a guy who wants to get sucked in the Ann Arbor area?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Herpes Is Not The Deal Breaker Of Your Relationship

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45601[/ATTACH][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]
    Herpes is a viral sexually transmitted disease that is common among people within the sexually active age, it is caused by the Herpes simplex virus (HSV). No doubt, the sexually transmitted disease (STD) called genital herpes creates a form of stigma on its victims in the society, but does this have to cause a breakup in a relationship?

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]It is evident that the rate of which people are thought and enlightened about STDs lately has shown a significant increase in the way they understand and act towards herpes patient. Of course, Patients of the herpes virus should not be made to feel isolated once they know and understand how to stay safe and avoid putting others at risk. Not surprisingly, herpes is what they have and never who they are.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]Despite the information that is spread about the herpes virus; its possible causes, how to stay safe and probable therapy, many people still consider a relationship over once they notice that their partner has the herpes virus. In [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://www.dred.com/uk/sti-deal-breakers.html"]a recent survey[/URL][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light] in U.S and U.K, about 44% clearly stated that they would break up their relationship once they notice that their partner has STD; going by this statistics and the fast-rising rate of herpes, one could sense a possible scenario where virtually everyone in the states goes single.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]You can also be a carrier, and it doesn’t feel cool at all when your partner breaks up because of your health challenge, this should underscore the idea that herpes should not be a relationship breaker. No one wishes to have the herpes virus, but when this happens, the social inconvenience the patient gets is way much bigger than the medical emphasis placed on it. The social stigma that comes with the herpes virus makes the patient not to want to disclose it to the partner. This is not right because once the patient lets the partner know, they both can understand and work towards living together without infecting the herpes-free partner. Suffice it to be that it takes a responsible person with a brave heart to disclose this health condition.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]It is right that herpes does not need to be a relationship deal-breaker. Although being in an intimate relationship with someone who has herpes keeps you at the risk end, it is not the end of love or sex. Despite the fact that it is an infectious disease, it can be managed. In a bid to secure a relationship and avoid break up, there is the need to know how to handle the herpes virus when your partner has it. A just diagnosed case of herpes can be a shock to the victim, but the both partners should work to ensure that this trauma is gotten over as they continue with their love life. Some HSV singles (Herpes simplex virus singles) today got infected in a relationship and broke up, perhaps now they have learned how to manage it physically as well emotionally and are going for [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://www.positivesingles.com/i/ms1151"]herpes dating.[/URL]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]You may be astonished to know that sex is still awesome even with the genital herpes virus, of course, total abstinence from all forms of sexual activity with your partner that has herpes virus isn’t the way out. The appropriate use of condoms during sexual intercourse reduces the rate of transmission, less frequent sex acts such as anal or vaginal intercourse, also it is good to avoid any form of sexual intercourse during outbreaks as this reduces your risk of contracting the virus from your partner. Additionally, a partner with the genital herpes virus should be on suppressive therapy. Some herpes medication has been found to reduce viral shedding by a very high rate, and also reduce asymptomatic shedding thereby reducing the risk of infecting the partner. In all it is important to keep your health at its peak by ensuring high immunity all time, you can always boost your immunity by eating the proper diet, avoid smoking, have enough sleep as well avoid stress.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#666666][FONT=HelveticaLT45Light]STDs shouldn’t be the cause of relationship breakups if the love truly exists, as there must be a way to salvage the situation while the partners continue with their love life. The herpes disease is quite infectious, but a healthy person with a partner that has the herpes virus can still live without contracting this disease. Here we should believe, it shouldn’t lead to relationship deal-break.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Fantasy

I have been having a lot of fantasy's lately about sucking on a cock.
    i love watching men cum. shemales are a big turn on. just something about a girl with a dick stoking it until she cums . I have never sucked a dick and wonder what it is like. one of my biggest fantasy's is to dress up in something sexy and have fun playing with someones breasts and nice cock until she cums all over me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized