Register

All Blog Entries

1. New site Idea

[SIZE=4]I wish I could do some of the things that Drew can do, but I am sure not up to his level with a computer and most likely will never be. If I was I would set up a truly free web site for us older married guys to search for local buddies or ladies to hook up with.
    I have visited so many "free" sites for meeting others I have lost count. After going through all the BS information they want and completing sign up even maybe searching through some profiles and thinking ill contact this person. Only to find they want money to do so. As far as I am concerned those places are nothing but rip offs and are using false advertising to get people to sign up. I just delete my entire profile and remove myself from their mailing lists when that happens. The wife is the bookkeeper for us and she checks every credit card purchase so I cannot use one and would not in any case. I also have signed up seeking a nice older lady that would enjoy some sexual company and then all I get is so called winks or whatever from some darn 20 or 30 year old person . Hell I have a daughter that is 37 and I sure as hell do not want to get involved with a kid. Have the rest of you, guys had this same sort of experience as well or am I just not able to find the correct sites? [/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Kissing a guy is erotic

I know some bi guys are into different things. And im one of them. I enjoy oral and kissing (not into smokers though). I have swallowed and played with cum in my mouth. The first guy I was with was older and more aggressive and moved to kiss me, I thought no way...but I followed through and it was gentle and very erotic. Even the stubble pressed against my face was nice. I had no idea! The next guy was very shy but sexy. He came over to my place and before we could even say a word, he softly touched my face with his gentle hands and we were frenching. His face was so smooth and mouth was inviting. It was so easy to kiss him and of course, we were both hard as a rock....so I had to drop his shorts and we both started sucking each other! When we decided to kiss again, my sweet musk was on his tongue...it was even better than kissing my wife!!....I lost touch with him which bums me out so bad! I loved kissing him. What is your best kiss with another bi male??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. want a pegging partner in colorado / kansas

I am a very curious bimale ! We all have our interest's mine is to meet and have a submissive sexual meeting with a Coupel or a Female who is interested in pegging a male . Interested please mail me and let's talk . I am new to the area and am trying to find out what is out here for me .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Connecting for sex or playtime

I'm curious. How many people have actually connected with people for a date - for one-on-one sex? Not web discussion, not open discussion, plan ordinary sex between two partners using this site?

We all seem so far apart from one another that this is just an intellectual discussion site only on the topic of sex. Where are people going, scheduling a date for sex? Meet with new partners -you get the idea.:confused::confused:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How Often do you C2C with someone?

It has been my experience that a visual C2C is a lot easier than an endless group of messages.
    Do you cam with only friends or always looking for new friends?
    What programs do you use and how often?
    Tags: c2c, cam
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hi im straight but really want sex with another women. Teach me please?

Im straight women and I've been bicurious for awhile now. I'm too shy to ever come on to another women I would rather be seduced. Any suggestions?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Help Men and couples

I live in Topeka Kansas. I am desperate to find a couple to plat with or at least a big hard cock to suck on please help!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. looking for Pegging partner

im from the CA-OC area looking for a Dom or a female thats into pegging. If anyones interested do let me know we can chat and get together.
    Tags: pegging, strapon
    Categories
    Uncategorized