Register

All Blog Entries

1. I feel like I might be wrong. But can feelings be wrong?

I have been dating my boyfriend since January of last year. I have known I was bisexual for probably about 4 years now. He absolutely knew this about me when we first started dating, and he into it. We used to have adventurous sexual interactions with other people and it was fun. But for the last, say 6 months, he's been unopen to that anymore. And it's really frustrating for me. Because I'm a very sexual person. I kinda need both sexes in my life. And I would never cheat on him, I just want him to allow us to do this kind of stuff again because otherwise it's all I can think about. It's in my thoughts, my dreams...I'm checking out chicks in my ballet class. I'm masturbating like 3 times a day. Granted we're now in a long distance relationship but still 3 times a day is beyond normal. Am I wrong in feeling this way?
  2. First homosexual experiance

[QUOTE=Brownbare;246976]My 1st was 2 years ago. I always wanted to but being from a small town you have to take precautions. I meet an older heavyset guy on another site. We test a few months then I finally got the nerve to take him up on meeting. He met me at a store and I followed him back to his place (scared the entire drive). He made small talk and walked close to me and reached out and started undoing my pants I was breathless and I instantly started undoing his belt. With in seconds he had my meat in his hand and I grew hard. I pulled his pants down and instantly bent over and put his penis in my mouth and started sucking it. I grabbed his balls softly as I sucked him. He kept apologizing because he wasnt hard. He told me to sit down and began to suck me off it was the best I ever had. I came so hard and so much. He tried to jerk off but no luck. I met him 1 other time and we 69 and it felt good. His cock still didnt get hard. I never saw him again. I am still looking to suck a hard cock (prefer 4-7in not to big) I have to admit both times he sucked me off it was great.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looking Forward with Hope

People often say, "believe" - or you will spend eternity in Hell ..

Faith is good and it is necessary but what a terrible thought,
    to live in fear of eternal damnation.

Look to the universe not with fear, but in wonder!

Born from nothing,
    out of dust and light,
    the fact that we have managed to come so far
    is simply amazing.

Bacteria, insects, plants, animals, each playing a part,
    all of the energy and elements that it took,
    stars rising and falling from the night sky,
    the birth and death of our ancestors,
    and billions of years,

set in motion
    ..working together,
    just to sustain us,
    and our great love from whence we came

We are both everything,
    and simultaneously nothing,
    all at the the same time.

We are a part of creation,
    we are co-creators,
    for our small part.

One day we will be gone as well.
    Paying forward the debt of life.
    Making way so that others may also have
    a space to be,
    and a chance to learn.

Until then, remember the promise and the miracle.

Much like a leaf on the stream we have no anchor point
    still we are cradled by the Earth.

We are held by our love for each other,
    by love for ourselves,
    by our love for the natural world,
    and the creator.

We wish to see our communities, our neighbors and our family healthy,

May all beings be well,
    May all beings know peace,
    May all beings be happy.

SMILE

The miracle, the sheer magnitude of the task of creation,
    and the fact that it indeed exists,
    with so much vibrance and energy,
    proves that we are already loved very much indeed.

[video=youtube;YtZUM0JhLvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZUM0JhLvc[/video]

Blue Boat Home - by Peter Mayer

Updated Mar 4, 2013 at 6:20 AM by elian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Storytime with Francis...

by , Mar 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM (DD's Corner This and That and in between)
    This is probably going to invite a lot of negative comments. Don't bother, they will be removed. I found this guy actually inspiring. We all have something about ourselves we need to change and finding the will to change is something we all struggle to grasp.

[video=youtube_share;m9qRxZ4O8xo]http://youtu.be/m9qRxZ4O8xo[/video]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Locker Room Swimmer

Having a fantasy turn to reality was the farthest thing from my mind one day at the swimming pool of the University of Miami, Florida. It was toward the end of my senior year and although I am straight, this story is entirely true.

I frequently lie in the sun and swim at the Olympic sized pool at the campus of the U of M in Coral Gables, Florida. I enjoy checking out all of the scenery – guys and women. They both turn me on. Up to this point in my life I have never had any kind of sex with a guy but have fantasized about it. After finishing a refreshing swim and soaking up some of the warm Florida rays, I head for the locker room to change from my favorite black Speedos into my T-shirt and U of M gym shorts. I’m six feet two, about 170 lbs and pretty muscular from water-skiing. In fact I decided to go to school in Miami so I could water-ski year round while going to college.

I change out of my speedos and am ready to head for the door and down the stairs when my eye catches an incredibly fantastic looking guy. He’s standing in the locker room totally naked, drying himself off with a small white towel. He’s tall and has long brown hair and a nicely trimmed beard. A nice amount of hair on his chest and tanned body and nicely built. I guess that he’s at least my age (22) if not a few years older. But, when I see his dick and him standing there naked it takes my breath away. He has the most beautiful, gorgeous, huge cock I’ve ever seen! “Holy shit!” I think to myself as my head races. I’ve never felt a rush like this before!

I try not to look obvious and turn my gaze from him and head down the stairs and toward the door. Then I think to myself “I can’t just leave, I’ve got to go back up there . . .” Exactly what I plan to do I don’t know yet. I turn around and walk up the stairs and back into the locker room. He’s still standing there, totally naked, taking his time drying off. I’d be in no hurry either if I had a body like that!

Without hesitating I continue walking toward him until I am right up next to him. I stop and lean forward and whisper in his ear, “I’m not gay or anything, but can I give you a blow job?”

To my amazement he doesn’t act too surprised by this proposal from a total stranger. He glances around and says, “Yea, where do you want to go?”

“I don’t know.”

“How about the sauna . . . or the bathroom . . . ?”

The sauna would be a great place but it’s a public sauna so I can’t imagine that he really wants to go in there to get a blowjob. I’m not about to be that bold. Although not the most elegant place, I suggest going into one of the bathroom stalls.

He agrees and we head toward the adjoining room where all the stalls are and go into one of them. There are a number of other guys in the locker room walking around in various stages of nudity and none of them really notices the two of us going into a stall together. He positions himself in a sitting position as best he can on top of the back part of the toilet with his feet on the seat. He starts playing with himself to get hard and I take his hand and moved it away from his cock. I get turned on by the sight of his large, limp cock and want to enjoy it in this stage first. I touch it for the first time and it’s a wonderful handful of warm flesh, firming up ever so slightly as each moment goes by.

Facing him, I bend over and move my mouth to its first taste of his cock, the first taste of any cock! Still not completely erect, I put him into my mouth, not having the slightest idea of what the hell I was doing or how to do it. But I am going to try like hell to enjoy it for all its worth! I love the sensation of his warm fleshy cock filling my mouth. Before I get very far he says, “Hey, do you want to go somewhere else where we can do this?”

I image that it’s hard for him to really enjoy this because of the awkward sitting position he’s in. I tell him “Sure.”

“I know a place we can go off campus.” He says.

He wraps his towel around him and we leave the stall. After he throws his clothes on, we leave and walk to his car parked just outside the swimming pool. We drive toward the Coconut Grove area and on the way he asks if I’m hungry and want to stop to get something to eat. Although I tell him that I’m not hungry he gets something for himself at a drive-though Burger King. My stomach is still all twisted up from this whole experience and I have no desire to eat right now.

We make some small talk while we drive down one of the main streets in Coconut Grove and around the water front area there. At some point during our drive I tell him that I’ve never seen a guy with a cock as big as his. He tells me that he has once while was doing work oversees with the Peace Corps. I can’t imagine what that thing must have looked like!

We eventually take a side road off LeJune Avenue and he pulls his car over and parks next to an older, but nice white two-story house. We get out of the car and go into the house, which is mostly empty. About all I see is a piano in the hall as I followed him up the stairs. I’m guessing that this is a house he rents or is renting. I don’t ask, my mind is only thinking about one thing!

After entering a room upstairs he walks over to a chair, unfastens his pants and drops them down around his ankles and sits down. Without saying a word I get on my knees in front of him and eye his perfect cock, which I begin to put in my mouth, and start where I left off. As he becomes fully erect I realize that I can barely get my mouth around the damned thing. If only I had a bigger mouth. It must be at least eight inches long and God knows how big around!

I stroke the lower half of his dick with my hands while I lick and suck as much of it as my mouth can handle. He has just the right amount of light brown hair around his dick and perfectly proportional balls. Though inexperienced I do the best I can to pleasure him with my mouth, lips, tongue and hands.

He mentions that he loves having his nipples licked and sucked. This is a new one on me. I’d sucked a woman’s nipples before and knew that it turned them on but had not yet learned that it can do the same thing for a man! I guess I never thought of it. I oblige him and switch from his cock to lick the hard nipples of his nice, hairy chest.

Then he does something that surprises me. I feel him grab my hard dick through my gym shorts and give it a squeeze! He tells me to wait a minute and leaves the room. He returns with some kind of lightweight mattress and lays it down in the middle of the floor. I take my shirt and shorts off and before long we’re laying down in a 69 position with each others dicks in our mouths! I can barely take this all in and it seems to be happening too fast. I realize that it’s hard to really enjoy getting my dick sucked because I’m concentrating on trying to suck his monster cock. For all I know this is the first time he’s ever had a cock in his mouth too! We suck on each other for a few minutes until suddenly he asks me to stop. I take my mouth off his dick and he reaches down and grabs himself and starts beating off very fast and hard. I’d never seen anybody jerk off so aggressively - I usually do it nice and slow until I erupt – but I guess that when you’ve got a cock that big it take a lot more work to bring yourself to a climax. I jerk off too and we both shoot our loads onto our naked bodies. He gets up and returns with a towel and wipes the cum off my chest and stomach. I’d never had someone do that and thought it was nice of him to do that. I think he really appreciated what I did for him even though it may not have been the best blowjob.

We dressed and he drove me back to the campus and dropped me off. I never saw him again and graduated shortly after that.

Looking back now, I wish I could say that I had taken better advantage of the situation. I can think of a number of things I’d like to have done with that guy’s body. It was certainly an experience that I’ll never forget!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. ABBY'S CORNER

Abby's Corner

A Cuckold Couples JourneyThrough Bisexuality.
    Part One

We joined this site to meetother couple like ourselves, though it has been only a few day's myhusband Tom and myself want to say hello to all the people like us! Idecided to start a blog, I'm going to call it Abby's corner, I wantto share with all of you, our bisexual experiences with all of you,as with most men Tom would rather not, I want to do it though, sohere we go. Tom and I joined bisexual.com just the a few day's ago,for those of you who have not read our profile yet, I hope you alldo! We are a married couple of 25 years, we both have known abouteach others bisexuality from day one, but as Tom knocked me up withour first kid, both of us made the decision back than to wait tillour kids were out of the house. Several months ago both finally movedout! I am Abby 49 years old, Tom is 52, after the kids moved out itstill took a few months before Tom and I had a real talk about whatto do about our bisexuality, Tom had always wanted to play with othercocks since he was 17, myself I was very curious but if I didn't acton any of my thoughts, well that would be okay with me too. Soprobably did what most bi couples did, surf the INTERNET and as mostof you know we found out the same thing, though there are many sitesthat claim to have couple hookups, in the end if you don't upgrade toa premium member well than you don't get any access to the people whoclaim to be just like us right?
    For a while we gave up onthe INTERNET idea and we pretty much began to watch free MMF videosonline, we both enjoy it and masturbate quite often over them, weboth enjoy masturbation and like to watch each other.

We have tried several timesdoing the bar thing, trying to find another couple, but really how doyou approach them like Tom had said one time what do I do tell theguy “hey like to suck your cock for you”? In any event after somany times of trying we kind of gave up, and just enjoyed watchingthe videos, does this sound similar to anyone? One day as we werebrowsing for new videos to watch, we found first this site which webookmarked, second we found a wife sharing site, as we browsed theselection of free videos to watch, we came across one “husbandshares his wife with 6 friends” we decided to watch it. As wewatched the guy which was suppose to be her husband, explained thathe had always wanted to watch his wife fuck other guy's and have themcum inside her, afterwards he fucked her cum filled pussy, his cockcovered with 6 guy's cum! He did to, each of the 6 guys mounted herpussy, exploded inside her, and at the end this guy fucked her, heclaimed that the knowing that he had his wife's lovers cum on hiscock was very exciting to him! Tom was masturbating quickly, than helet it slip out, I want that Abby, I want you to be my wife slut,that gets me hot. I just asked him, thought you were bi? Yes, but Iwant to be the guy who sucks them off before they fuck you, myfingers were already buried deep in my pussy, thinking about this, weboth realized right than that we would both like to watch each other,fuck others, so we knew that we were cuckolds. Finding out aboutTom's other perversions or kinks, was exciting to me!

Please comment from anyone,who cares too!
    Thanks
    Abby:tongue:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Where are we located?

This is more a point of curiosity than a specific question directed to anyone. I wonder why so many people are reluctant to state the town and/or state they live in. Do they think that someone is going to be able to find them? Maybe "yes" if they live in a town with only 10 people . . . .

More to the point . . . I would think that if we are genuinely interested in meeting other like-minded souls that we would first off want to let people know if we are within a reasonable distance of them. What would I care if I'm from CT (which I am - Woodbury to be specific) and another person I view here lists there residence as Colorado Springs, CO? On the other hand, I might be interested and not have to miss a possible opportunity to meet someone locally if I was interested in their profile. I just don't get that mindset.

BTW, are there any cool mf couples in or around CT or upstate NY near CT that would like to chat . . . . lol!
  8. WHEN I FOUNDED MYSELF

[FONT=impact][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000][I]To be honest with ya , I always liked girls as fare as i can remember. When i was younger like in my pre- middle school years I used to talk only to girls and my first kiss was with a girl. Well my frist relationship was with a girl. It started out as a simple friendship then over time it turned out to be a bit more. We had our first kiss that started it off was under the steps of the aprtment complex that I was living at that time. We wer going out for a good of period of time but we wer too young to relize what wer were doing . But I had somewhat idea of what I was doing and feeling. As time went by my atraction to femalse grew and got stronger. T hen some time I founded myself intrested .... well couriuse bout the oppisite sex. It took me a while cuz I was so used to having them as frineds instead of my speacial other. Pluse I was used of just chilling with them and tlkning bout girls and men stuff.. Ya know how it is when a bunch of males hangout together we get a lil bit manly.....
    To continue with my first time with a boy... wow that was an experience.. To compare them it would be wrong (to me) becouse I like both the same way but if I can have both at the same time then i will be happy.. But thers a problem with that... I am one on one type of person when comes to sex.. The reason is that I had bad experince with 3 sums.. When i fouind myself liking guys it was diffrent . How? Well I got more nervouse with them and then i did not want to sound like a guy when I talked back to them and pluse I already knew the game taht they wer spitting out to get me . Or what they used to get their girls. So my problem was basicly being more femimin then townboyish or whatever you want to call it..
    But today I lay more in the middle of being a fem an townboy. Sometimes I can be agressive and sometimes I can be more the go with the flow of things like more the prey of the mate.
    So all of my life as fare as I can remember, I have been bisexual. I am cool with that because this is who I am. This is what I am going to be till the day I die.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Tags: coming out
    Categories
    Uncategorized