Today's History Headlines

10/23 Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org> born in
    Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil, 1976

10/23 Battle of Leyte Gulf begins, 1944

10/23 Day of the 1956 revolution in Hungary

10/23 Earth created at 6:30 AM, 4004BC.

10/23 Swallows leave Capistrano

10/23 Chulalongkron's Day in Thailand

Updated Oct 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM by void()

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How does a newbie get started?

I just returned from a trip to Europe with my wife and had an interesting encounter the next to last morning. I awakened early and didn't want to wake her so I went in search of a local Starbucks. I know this seems silly in Paris but I was missing familiar trappings. With help from a Starbucks finder app I reached one after a 20 minute walk. Since it was so early I wound up sitting out front alone with coffee and a bite just taking in the sites of people heading to work.
    After 10 minutes a local fella about my age came up and asked for a cigarette. I smiled and said I was sorry, I don't smoke. He just stood there kinda looking at me and I just figured he didn't speak English and was processing what I had said. After what was probably a 10 second stare from him and me smiling he continued on his way. On my walk back to the hotel it dawned on me that this was probably a potential encounter that I wasn't expecting and so didn't process.
    This made me very horny and got me to stop just fantasizing about being with another man and made me finally decide to do something about it. The first step now that I'm back was to sign up here. I filled out the requisite descriptions and will post photos as soon as I have the house to myself.
    My question is where do I go from here? Where can I get information to come up to speed on how to communicate with a potential local partner, how to protect myself from having my wife find out, etc. I know enough to meet in a public place and safety issues like that but once you meet someone that you are attracted to, how can you connect with them and get to trust each other if neither of you is sharing too much personal information up front? Is sharing your wants and desires enough to create that bond?
    I'm an analytical person and would rather not waste months trying things hit and miss making newbie mistakes since I'm sure the information is out there somewhere.
    Thanks in advance!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. frustrated bi Okc couple

we are so frustrated with oklahoma and all it's b.s. seems that everyone is looking for perfection. come on people be real about things and we'll get along just fine.we look for attraction yes but personality is way more important to us,we would like friendship as well as intimacy in the bi manner. please dont come at us if you have no intention of getting to know us first.be real thats all we say.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Convenient Friends

I am so sick of the BS.
    I have a lot of friends that I have never met in real life. They are internet friends only.
    I have had beautiful ladies who call me their bf. Talked to them many many times on cam.
    But they are so far away. The first one lied to me for the most part for 4 years.
    I dropped her. She still contacts me to say how much she loves me.
    It appears that the one i have been with for the last 2 years is doing the same thing.
    Don't know for sure.
    Another woman who knows ALL of my secrets ripped into the first gf.
    I found out later she loved me. Or claimed to. She had no proof to rip into my first gf, but she did anyway.
    Now she has ripped into this gf. Claims gf is a scammer too.
    I think i need new friends and I need to get rid of everyone who was ever in my life in the past, except for my kids.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Exhibitionist - sexy underwear fetish

[I][FONT=verdana]I love wearing sexy underwear ( not panties ...although a lot of men's undies are just as skimpy ) Would love to hear from others who live wearing skimpy, sexy men's undies and swimmers, see pictures and read sexy stories[/FONT][/I]:tongue:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Help me optomize....rate this picture

The white swimsuit looks worse in photo than in real life...other profile pictures so/so What do I need to do besides Photoshop, losing more weight (have recently lost nearly sixty lbs) to make an old guy look better? On 1-5 scale...how would you rate this picture?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Quick Question....

if you had reserved a room for a swinger motel takeover for a weekend, and had a request from the organizer asking if you would like to have two female roommates for the weekend with no other information, what would you do?
    Go for it?
    Shy away?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Long dry spell over the Summer is over

This Summer has not been good for my sex life.. I have had some casual encounters, but nothing too exciting. Today my luck changed.. today, I had a MMF with a bi married friend of mine and a woman we met online.. she always wanted to see two guys have sex. We met at a coffee shop and we all gave each other the thumbs up, so we went back to my place. We all got naked and she watched as I sucked my friend. My friend started sucking her tits and playing with her pussy. He and I switched positions and he started sucking me... she was getting all hot and started sucking him while he continued to suck me. Then she started sucking me, then him, then back to me. I then laid him back so I could suck his cock again, then asked her if I could lick her. I slowly licked her until she started shaking with delight, my friend was sucking her tits. She clenched up and had an amazing orgasm. I then got him on all fours and lubed his ass.. and slowly slide my cock in his ass.. this was the first time I fucked him..

Then later that night, I met a nice 29 year old muscular guy that stopped by and sucked me, then asked me if I would fuck him.

I got all that action in one day.
    Categories
    Uncategorized