Register

All Blog Entries

1. Interacial

I love interracial whites, latino's asians.... Men and women.
    If ever in my area Batavia, Ny and looking for some healthy
    clean fun, let me know.
  2. Another one for ya...

Another song I heard on my favorite [URL="http://www.ckua.com/"]non-commercial radio station[/URL] the other day... it blew me away:

"Oh My My" by Jill Barber

[video=youtube_share;QuZGejW4zHw]http://youtu.be/QuZGejW4zHw[/video]

I love these GREAT songs that you don't hear too often. If you got 'em please share.

- Drew :paw:

Updated May 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM by Drew

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pop

[CENTER][B][FONT=arial black]​[/FONT]You were MY dad
    [COLOR=#4D5153]Frankie's dad
    The bestest dad
    A taught me so much dad
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#4D5153]My hard times dad[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#4D5153]Yea..a spoiling dad
    A would and did do anything for me dad
    Who never bawled me out dad
    But you did that pair, didn't you, dad
    And how I loved it...
    I was your babba, dad
    Still am, dad
    I miss you, dad
    Love you, dad
    I'll always be your babba, dad
    [/COLOR].....[B]always forever and ever and ever and ever[/B][/B][/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rekindled Sweet Agony

There she sat today , on the terrace during her break, reading a book, so captivating with her lovely, demure femininity. Her presence caught me by surprise while on my own break within the breakroom. I stared. It was a Kodak moment I wish I could have captured. She felt my gaze, my vibes, my presence and started to look my way ....those fathomless, dark, beguiling eyes that captured me initially. I very quickly averted the direct eye contact. I thought I was over her. Today proved me wrong.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uncertain about what I am

Well, I'm new here and uncertain about what I am. I don't see men the way I see women. I definitely like women, but the question is, do I also like men?? Sometimes I imagine being a woman and being fucked by a man. I get turned on just typing this. I have had gay experiences when I was a kid/youth, but nothing special. I also don't know what anal sex is supposed to feel like. Would I enjoy it, or would I regret it for the rest of my life?? Would my self-image be damaged? I can't imagine that the girls/women I've been with would have accepted me if they knew about my "desires". I have had these homosexual thoughts for a very long time. Sometimes when I see a good-looking man he sort of drives me crazy, but this feeling subsides within a couple of days.

For example, when I was still in school there was this good-looking guy. I looked at him and felt "weird". I knew it was because of his looks. But I don't think I wanted to be sexual with him. When I see an attractive woman, however, I do want to be intimate with her on some level. At least I can imagine being so.

I was at the hospital a couple of years ago and this new patient came into my room. We looked at each other for what I felt was longer than usual and I felt like he looked almost at the bottom of my soul. I thought he could see that I was sort of attracted to him, just because of the way he looked at me. I sometimes fantasize about this guy. He wasn't muscular or anything, but he was older than me. Much older. He was almost the type of man I could have imagined having sexual experiences with.

Many times I think that I just want to cuddle with an older man, a man where I feel sheltered. Maybe I even want to kiss him and more, I don't know. I'm almost certain that I want to explore. My father was always very strict with me and he wasn't around for very long, so maybe that's why I want to explore what it feels like to be with an older man. Being close to one, I mean.

What I fear is that men would want to exploit me sexually. I can be pretty weak-willed. I fear that I would give in to sex too easily and feel like I'm being raped. I hope that there are some good gay/bisexual men out there who respect other people's boundaries and who don't just want to have sex!

That's it for now. I'm pretty sure I'll write more or edit this entry later on. It felt kinda good to write all this.
    Tags: unsure
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. ?

why is it so hard to find a good looking bi female on here that lives in n ga...stuck in the stix with nothing pleasureable:tongue:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. First Time

Well, it finally happened. My first real time with another guy. The first actual time was a drunken night in college with a friend, but we won’t go into that too much. Suffice it to say we were both too drunk to get very far! I met this guy online and have been talking to him for about a year. We’re both married and love our wives, but have virtually non-existent sex lives. We have a lot in common, including sexual tastes and curiosities. He’s been with a couple of guys before, but only a handful of times and not very recently. Anyway, I finally got the courage to set something up, and he had the courage to go along with it.

When he showed up, I had a movie going. It’s a collection of bi-sex scenes, and this scene is one of my faves. Two guys get in the pool naked and start talking. Soon, one swims to the edge, hops out, spins around and sits on the edge of the pool. The other guy starts sucking him. They do that for a while then move to the lawn where the girlfriend discovers them in a hot, sun-soaked 69. She demands to be part of the action and they oblige. Very hot scene! Anyway… this was rolling when he came in. We chatted for a bit and sat down on the couch.

I started the movie scene over and we watched for like a minute. The guy was getting sucked on the edge of the pool. Mike said “Would you like to try that?” and nodded at the TV. I said “Sure!” We stood up and each got undressed. We came back together at the couch and I looked down at his soft smooth cock and said “Wow.” I reached down and touched it. It was amazing. Warm, smooth and soft. He grabbed mine as well and we stood there for a second feeling each other. I was chomping at the bit so I asked “Can I suck you?” He said “Oh yes.” So I sat down on the couch and he inched closer. I just wanted it in my mouth so I opened up and sucked him in. OMG! So amazing. I sucked on him and then pulled off and licked the sides of his cock. His shaft and balls were shaved and here was some fluffy hair right above his cock. Very soft. I put him back in my mouth and did everything I wanted to. I pumped him in and out of my mouth, licked the sides, swirled my tongue around the head, and pulled off and jacked him with my hand. He was getting hard and reached down to stroke my cock. I was getting hard too. Simply amazing… he asked if we could switch and I had no objection. I gave him one last lick and he knelt down between my legs. He reached over and grabbed the Gun Oil Gel I’d bought, squirted some on his hand, and started stroking it on my cock. Absolutely incredible. I love having my cock stroked and he was nailing it! When he got it lubed up, he went down on me. I was in heaven. He would alternate sucking me and stroking me with his whole hand. I was so fired up, after just a few minutes, I was about to cum. I told him to stop for a minute, so he stood back up and I went back to sucking him. I alternated sucking him and stroking him with my hand.

After a few minutes, he asked, “You wanna try a 69?” I sure as hell did! I unrolled a yoga mat I had and laid down. He straddled my head and leaned down, taking me in his mouth as I started to suck his cock. There was a bit of a height mismatch so we had problems both staying latched on! So I focused on licking and sucking his balls. No complaints at all! After a bit he asked, “Can I straddle you?” “Sure I said, go for it!” He spun around, put my cock between his cheeks and started rubbing. It was frustratingly fun! A couple of times, the head of my cock pressed against his hole and I pulled back. After about a minute I just wanted to do him so I said, “Let’s try something. Do you want to do doggie?” “I’m game,” he replied. He got up and we got in position. I rubbed my cock in between his cheeks briefly and was overcome. I wanted his ass! “Do you want me to put a condom on?” I asked. “Whatever you want,” he replied as he squirted some gun oil in the crack of his smooth ass. (He has an AMAZING ass btw) This being our first time together I thought I’d sleep easier if I used a condom, so I unwrapped one and slid it on. I slid my cock up and down the crack of his ass a couple of times to catch the lube… and then slid in. Felt incredible. Tight and warm. I just started pumping. It was fantastic. I reached around and stroked his cock as I slid in and out of him. After a while he wanted to change positions, so he sat on the edge of the couch and slid to the edge. I slid over, bent down and sucked his cock briefly and then entered him again. He held his feet up as I fucked him. It didn’t take long… pretty soon he moaned “I’m gonna cummm.” “Do it,” I replied. A few more stokes and he really started to moan. I looked down and there was a blog of creamy white cum on the tip of his cock. I didn’t even hesitate. I pulled out of him and wrapped my mouth around his cock, swirling the cum off of the tip as I did. He continued to throb in my mouth as I sucked him up and down, swallowing every drop! I licked him all over, getting everything I could as he reeled. Absolutely amazing!

I sat down next to him on the couch as he caught his breath. “Wow,” he said, “I thought my head was going to pop off!” “So you liked that?” I asked. “Oh yes, very intense!” he answered. After a couple of more minutes he asked, “Do you want to cum?” “Most definitely!” I answered. He got down on his knees as I peeled the condom off my cock. Then he took me in his mouth again. I don’t know what it is, but this guy knows what he’s doing! In no time he had me harder than a rock and on the brink! He would suck me up and down, me pumping into his mouth, then swirl his tongue around and concentrate on just the head. Soon I warned him, “I’m gonna cum.” And boy did I! I erupted! It was incredibly intense and my whole body spasamed. Like a champ, he kept his lips wrapped around my cock as I flooded his mouth. Now, after I cum, my penis gets very sensitive. I hadn’t told him this yet but as I continued to cum and he stayed latched on, working my cock, it became almost painful (but in a good way). I finally couldn’t take it and had to pull him off as my last spurt ran down my shaft and along my shaved balls. “Whoa,” he said, “you cum A LOT”. He sat up and stroked my leg as I recovered. He commented on that being amazing and I could only agree.

We got cleaned up and partially dressed. Then we visited for a while, finished getting dressed, embraced, and went back to our day. Kind of weird going back to reality, but what an incredible first time! I’m very lucky to have found someone so kind and caring to have it with!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Made it tonight.....

Well. I made it tonight...
    Regretably, it was not the best. I posted a CL ad, and got a response. Invited the guy over, had some fun, but it was not the best.
    The guy was way overweight, and had a small cock. It was hard to find, much less suck. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a small cock (I am not terribly huge myself), but hey, this was difficult.
    Plus, the guy dripped pre-cum the whole time.
    Overall I enjoyed the experience, but I sure hate hooking up off CL. You never know what you will get. We played safe, but still you never know.
    I really would prefer meeting somebody off this site. I think if somebody takes the time and energy to post an ad, frequent the listings, read the postings and the blogs, and overall CARE about what is going on, then they are probably a worthy candidate.
    Hope to meet somebody on this site soon (in real life, that is).
    Categories
    Uncategorized