Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Eager Beaver - Part I

When I first met "Stanley," he was quite likeable and we became friends rather quickly and it didn't take all that long before Stanley confessed to me that he dreams of sucking my cock and asked if I was offended or if I thought this to be weird.

I wasn't offended nor did I think it weird since he wasn't the only guy who'd said such things to me... but I wasn't sure if Stanley was someone I wanted to have sex with even though every time we got together, there was a lot of sexual tension being felt. It wasn't that there was something about him that was off or anything like that; it was that I hadn't gotten to the point in our friendship where having sex with him was in my head and like it was for him but after he told me this and we talked about it, I decided that having sex with him would be fine.

What I didn't know was how badly he wanted to blow me. The moment I said that we could do this, Stanley was out of his clothes so fast that if I hadn't known he was dressed, I could have sworn that he was already naked. His dick was already hard and as I got out of my clothes, I could see that he was already oozing a lot of pre-cum. I'd say that as far as size and girth went, Stanley was pretty average and I did have a moment or two convincing him that I didn't care that he didn't have a big dick.

The moment I got out of my underwear, Stanley tackled me onto his bed, catching me totally off-guard and my martial arts training almost kicked in (that would have been very bad); he tells me again how much he's dreamt of this moment, took a moment to heap praises on my "big" cock - and I was, in fact, longer and thicker than he was but this wasn't a big deal to me.

Stanley wasted no time scooting down between my legs and licking and kissing my dick until I was fully hard - and then, things got interesting. Stanley started sucking me like his life depended on it and doing it roughly enough that I had to ask him to ease up some, which he did until...
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Introduced - Part III

It has fascinated the shit out of me how I'll hear a guy say that, yeah, they fooled around with a guy (and no matter who the guy was) and (a) they didn't know what they were doing or, sadly, because there was no cum involved, it didn't happen... and I'm here today to let you know that if you're one of those guys, you might not have known what you were doing but you found or figured it out and whether there was cum or not, it still happened and it did mean something.

When a guy gets introduced, it seriously conflicts with a lot of stuff and our minds are all about not only simplifying things but also protecting itself; "Billy" and "Charley" showed each other their dicks and got to sucking them and because this is wrong, well, those two "excuses" are pretty common up to and including denying that they liked it when they know that they did.

Everyone has a first time and when it happens, it happens so growing into adulthood and, bluntly, lying to yourself shouldn't make sense to you - but I get it; the long-standing social and moral angst against homosexuality puts a lot of fear into us over what someone else is going to say or do if they were to find out that we got introduced to sex with men when the thing to really be concerned with is how you're going to deal with knowing that you did it, you liked it, and you wouldn't mind doing a lot more of it.

Even I learned that no matter what someone says or tries to do, it... changes nothing. And, oh, yeah: If I think you don't need to know, you're never going to know. I know what it's like to be introduced and now... you just gotta tell everyone about it and, sometimes, finding out that it was a mistake and, sometimes, a "costly one." No matter how you were introduced, there are some people who do not need to know... unless you like someone chewing you out over not being straight and like you're supposed to be.

As such, being introduced isn't the problem: It's how you deal with yourself after the fact that becomes of greater import.

We share our beginnings with each other here and this is a good thing and especially for those guys who, today, are feeling some kind of way over how they got introduced but... feel better about it knowing that they were never alone in this and that there is someone here who found out about dick like you did and that, again, many of us here had that first time, too. Or they're waiting to have it.

I've asked, "What are you waiting for?" and it's been interesting to see what those of you who are sitting on the bench has to say about this and citing many things that, in actuality, can be dealt with, minimized, or totally mitigated so that taking the plunge isn't going to be the problem it's believed to be. It's okay to fantasize about having that first time but there comes a point in time where reality asserts itself and you're either going to find a way to formally introduce yourself or... you never will and you gotta ask yourself if not doing any of the stuff you've fantasized and jerked off about is really a good thing for yourself as a person and as a man.'

If it truly is something you really want and need to do, you'll find a way to do it but it you don't, it's not someone else stopping you from experience being introduced - that's you doing it to yourself and, again, does it really make sense to suppress yourself?
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Introduced - Part II

It's not that one can be introduced to this; it's about how one handles it that really matters. There was a time when I almost drove myself crazy thinking that if I hadn't been at home that day, I wouldn't have gotten introduced to this and in the way I did. I eventually realized the folly of such thinking because you cannot change what has already happened and, being the highly intelligent and stupidly curious kid I was, I would realize that the man who introduced me to this... did me a favor and as weird as that may sound.

It begs the other question of... would I have eventually been introduced at some later point? And understanding that the point is... moot because my introduction happened when it did. Having a momentary "struggle" in admitting that, okay, it was wrong for it to happen... but I liked it. Yeah, buddy! The excitement I felt to find out that many of my male friends... found out about this before I did and, yes, I know how they got introduced and, again, it wasn't "pretty" but it happened to them and they thrived with it as a result up to and until they gave it up - and like we're supposed to do.

And some of us... just didn't. Or the many of us who gave it up but came back to it at some later point. Or those who were much older and either got introduced or introduced themselves to sex with men - and the reasons why are legion and, as I would learn, the only person it really has to make sense to is... you. The sooner you understand that there will be a lot of people who aren't going to like you because you have sex with other men, the easier it is to put this behind you so that you can keep moving forward and being the person you want to be.

The many guys I personally introduced to this and how they've said that they don't know why they didn't do it before now, or that it wasn't as bad as they thought and/or was told it was; that doing whatever we did felt right, normal, and natural - and me confirming to them that it feels that way... because it really is and no matter what our morality has to say about it.

And no matter how you were introduced to this, well, you know what an untold number of men who aren't gay knows: Sex with men can be good, satisfying and, importantly, gets you to know yourself and in ways that those who know nothing about this find it difficult to understand or accept.

It's only a problem when it proves itself to be a problem and the sad thing is that for a great many men, their introduction was - and remains - a problem and the question to be answered is, "Does it make any sense to keep kicking your own ass about it?"
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Introduced - Part I

One of the things that can help someone trying to get a grip on their bisexual thoughts and feelings is that everyone has a first time. Another thing is that no matter how you learned about having same-sex sex, you're not as alone as you might feel although, admittedly, I've never understood why you can feel this way other than... you know you're not straight and like everyone else is and are supposed to be.

Being introduced to sex with men has never been pretty; while it's easier on sensibilities to romanticize it, it's not always a matter of someone taking you in hand and "making sweet love to you" and in a way that isn't going to be a big problem and it's yet another thing that has to be understood and, really, one of the first things you learn about men and our hard-wired need and drive to have sex and, often, by any means necessary, fair or foul.

One of the things I had realized was that as a boy, I was... expected to experiment with sex and with both boys and girls. At the same time, I was told not to even think about having sex and, well, maybe my parents and other elder should have told me to go ahead and do it which is pretty much what a lot of the guys and gals I grew up with did. If you got introduced and/or experimented at a young age, know that you're not the only one; if you are of a mind that your introduction was... a bit on the foul side of things and you felt victimized and/or abused, know that it's not your fault and chances are you didn't do anything to make it happen - but it did and now the important thing is to not get yourself stuck feeling shitty over something that happened in the past because if you get stuck there, you will find that making sense of finding yourself hooked on dick is going to be difficult and, again, you weren't alone in this.

If you believe that sex with men is evil and unholy, well, the bible says it is... but the realities of life do tell a totally different story and this is the part of things that's to be believed; I thought that homosexuality in men couldn't be all that bad because there's a lot of male homosexuals... and all of them cannot be wrong but our morality says it is and right away, one of the many flaws in it gets exposed.

And if our morality is saying not to have sex with men, it's clearly obvious that it can be done, huh?

I've spent so much of my life learning how guys get introduced to this from "innocently" to, well, being exposed to the ugliness of things. There's a pattern to it but one that's hard to see given the great scope of things and this includes not being introduced to it - but decided that having sex with a guy might not be all that bad of a thing and also dependent upon how old you were when getting some dick... made good sense to you.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Then and Now - An Epilog of Sorts

Since the comments for blogs is still broken, just drop me a note here if you have comments and I'll be happy to address them... unless someone wants to give me some shit about stuff that has already happened and cannot ever be undone.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Then and Now - Part V

Then I had my whole life in front of me; now, not so much but I always reflect on these things and ask myself if I have any regrets or misgivings... and I don't because it never makes sense to feel regret or guilt over something you wanted to do.

If I knew then what I know now, would things be different? Would I be different? And would I want to be anything other than what I had become almost six decades ago? I learned that it is possible to fall in love with another guy and it was magnificent but like everything else I'd done, I learned something about myself - and some of it I didn't like all that much, so some changes had to be put into place immediately if not sooner. I didn't want to be a... sexual/sexuality hypocrite. If you know and learn the truth, you accept and embrace it and the truth I've lived with all this time is that I don't have much in the way of problems having sex with men or women. Give me a reason not to have sex with you and the understanding that there are those who will do just that.

Bummer. Could've been fun - and we both lose. I don't need the LGBTQ+ to "validate" my sexuality as being 100% real, normal, and natural so, nope - I won't be attending any PRIDE events and they might kick me out because I'm likely to tell them some truths that they don't want to hear. I validated myself in these things before LGBTQ+ was merely LGB. I don't buy into the drama; I don't believe the hype; I have no fear over being outed and I'm smart enough not to be sorely afraid of the things so many of my fellow bisexuals are afraid of.

I'm an old school OG bisexual. That's about it in a nutshell. Happy birthday to me...
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Then and Now - Part IV

I'm a year and two days away from celebrating 60 years as a male bisexual. In the beginning, it was all so new and wonderful... and that was before I could ejaculate. In the now and wondering - and not for the first time - if things would have been different if the whole sex thing was explained to me... and if I would have been different. Remembering how totally pissed off I was with my parents because they didn't tell me the whole truth - just constantly telling me to keep it in my pants and just say no to sex until I got old enough... and old enough for what? To understand what sex was all about? Being aware of certain responsibilities and consequences, oh, like making a baby with a girl?

I had to find out on my own; on the job training and trial and error. What's good about it and what isn't but understanding that what I think isn't good about it is something that someone else thinks is good. Back then, the only things I really worried about was getting caught in the act; catching VD (as we used to call STDs back then) was a real problem and one that too many guys and gals I knew found out how bad those could be... and I was dodging bullets left and right, probably not so much because I got lucky but I was smarter than the majority of my peers and... I knew stuff.

I didn't care what people had to say about my bisexuality because I understood that nothing they were going to say was going change anything about me and especially after my mom caught me screwing my brother... and she didn't beat or kill me. I figured that if the one person I respected more than anyone else didn't stomp my ass into the ground, what someone else had to say... was what they had to say. In this, I "grumbled" that if she had shown up five minutes early, she would have caught him dick deep in me... but realized that I still would have been blamed for it because I was the oldest and I was supposed to know better - and I did... but I knew some stuff about sex, too. And went right back to what we were doing anyway, not because of any disrespect to my mother but... it's just sex; he still wanted me to finish and I needed to and it was still no harm, no foul as far as we both were concerned.

Unlike sex with my sister; mom catches me with her and... I don't survive it. Just a fact. What we both knew, though, was that as long as I didn't get her pregnant, this was just a boy and girl having sex... and just like other boys and girls. Kudos to her because she taught me about eating pussy... and I will never know why my father told me not to. More kudos to her because after I figured out how to lick and suck her pussy and clit - the little man in the boat - she said, "We might as well fuck..." and I wasn't about to say, "No, no, we can't!"
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Then and Now - Part III

They say that if you can stay calm while everyone else is losing their minds, then you don't understand the problem and all around me, people were losing their minds over being homosexual and, well, I guess I really didn't understand the problem - but then again, I knew... stuff. The craziness that can happen when you ask one question, get an answer... and the answer brings forth another question.

My paternal grandfather once said, "If you really don't want to know, don't ask." My problem was that I really wanted to know. As I learned about those around me, I learned about myself, too. I knew I was different, but I was learning how different I was from everyone else - and that included those who were bisexual like I was. I knew things about sex that most of my peers had no idea about both moral and immoral and, importantly, what lengths humans will go in order to have sex and... knowing this explained a lot of things to me... and a whole lot about guys and the things they'll do and say so they can get their rocks off and, yes, "campaigning" for someone to come get their rocks off in them. Homosexuals made sense to me but the effeminate ones continued to baffle me because, okay, you don't want anything sexual to do with females... but you're acting like one.

I'd come to understand this, too, because it's not totally about the sex - it's about what you learn about yourself that is the driving force behind the sex that you have... and the sex you refuse to have. I not only learned what I liked and what I didn't like; I learned what I would do under the right situations and conditions or, yeah, how easily I could change my mind about the things I didn't like or didn't want to do at the moment and if at all.

While those around me were being... weird about sex, there was nothing for me to be weird about because if it was taboo, I'd already done it... and more than once or twice. Sex with my siblings? Wasn't my idea but... okay - and knowing that if we got caught, the blame would fall on me... and, yeah, it was worth the risks, not so much in what was done but what I was still learning about having sex and why we do the things we do... and what we're willing to do.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
Page 4 of 333 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast