Register

Welcome Ontarions!

1. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Hi Ontario group. I've been lurking for awhile. I'm new to identifying myself as bisexual.
  2. Northerner
    Northerner
    Hi folks. I've been away from the group, and away from southern Ontario for quite a while. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Hope to meet you on line and maybe even in person.
  3. Peterthecock
    Peterthecock
    Hi new to the group looking to see what's happening.
  4. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Hi group, been away for a little while and back in the fray and hungry. Was looking over past activities and seeing who is still about so thought I'd throw my hat in this multi ringed circus. Left a note in another Ontario forum that if a group wanted to get together we could organise a playtime, ladies and gents all welcome. What you think?
    J
  5. torguy4bifun
    torguy4bifun
    I'm here too.. looking for new bi friends
  6. canadianrainbow
    canadianrainbow
    Hi Single Bi Female just joined the group from South Western Ontario wanting to say hello.
  7. BrianS2u
    BrianS2u
    Hey to ya's from Hamilton

This is a great site.
    Very well put together.
    You can connect to the others gratis, and pass on addy's if ya like. Usually that's reserved for paid subs on other sites.

I've always found that bisexual dating sites with any kind of membership are few and far between, and I'm completely surprised that not a lot of people take advantage of this service.

Good luck to everybody trying to make new erotic friends out there. Even with personals sites it's still always hard to find someone compatible, eh?

As for me, even though I really like this site, I have yet to hookup with someone local. Not enough members here in the hammer.
  8. Biboz49
    Biboz49
    Hey everyone. I've been here a few years. I'm back after a short break from this site because the forum's topics were being recycled. Well it looks like the topics are still being recycled but I guess there's only so much that can be discussed. And that's ok. I've met a few guys one on one from here and had some great times. I'm east of Toronto in Ajax. Drop me a line if you feel like it. I don't meet up that often these days as my life is pretty full and I do have some regualr friends I see when I can anyway. But I'm always happy to chat in chat or through emails or whatever.
  9. Bysexual
    Bysexual
    New here from Peterborough
  10. Anythingonce
    Anythingonce
    Hello from Pembroke. Joined as I'm in a small town area and nearly impossible to meet here. Always end up driving hour and a half to Ottawa. Who ever is close give me a shout.
  11. hardcurve
    hardcurve
    Hi from Toronto, west of downtown. Love to chat and have some fun with bi guys.
  12. Rael731
    Rael731
    Coming to Adult Playground in October and would love a date for the weekend and see if we can't cultivate something more long lasting. Msg me if you'd like more information. Thanks!
  13. Rael731
    Rael731
    Correction to my above post. Playground is November 13-15 this year. Sorry.😔
  14. newbi2015
    newbi2015
    Rael731... Still needing that date for November?
  15. Safebutcraving
    Safebutcraving
    Just joined the group and wanted to say hello! My bi-experience is limited but hoping to change that . Cheers
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast