Register

Welcome Ontarions!

1. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Not much happening here on the Ontario page... but May 28th is significant in Canada and Ontario. The federal Conservative Party has voted to recognize that marriage isn't exclusively between a man and a woman; that it can be between same sex couples! This has been the law of the land and has been in practice for years. The previous Conservative govt. was LGBT positive, but they needed to change the language in their party policy papers. So, as of today, it's a done deal. And more than doubled the evangelical/religious radical opposition. Great work was done by the LGBTory.com organization. If you have a bit of a conservative bent to you, check out their website: lgbtory.ca. It's all very exciting!
  2. gun4hiir
    gun4hiir
    hi all, toronto bi guy here looking to make new friends for fun and exploration- clothing optional. especially now with this warm weather
  3. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    Just joined this group. Hello from Kingston. Any one feeling freaky in here?
  4. mikolavich
    mikolavich
    from windsor ..anyone from this end of province wants to play
  5. Sexploration
    Sexploration
    Toronto: looking for an ongoing FWB for some ongoing day-time fun. I like to get to know someone intimately: not into hookups. Prefer guys who like to show off (exhibitionists or nudists).
  6. Anythingonce
    Anythingonce
    Anyone in the barrie Orillia area?
  7. Naked69
    Naked69
    Hi Gang, Just joined the group as I'm also in Onartiario, in Haliburton County and would love to chat with fellow Ontarians.
  8. polywolf705
    polywolf705
    Hi all! Any plans on trying to get a social meeting for all to attend in a private location? No rush and no expectations either... I could host in hotel if interested on weeknight. Textile or naturist - however you are comfortable with.
  9. Cdnbi
    Cdnbi
    Hey from southern Ontario near sauble beach. Drop my a message.
  10. Voodooboy
    Voodooboy
    Hello folks
  11. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Hey Ontario! Are any others out there following? So quiet.
  12. fredward
    fredward
    Live in Kitchener Waterloo area ... hello there everyone
  13. Maddog8u2
    Maddog8u2
    Durham region here in Whitby, wood be more them happy to lend a helping hand... or mouth
  14. MikeW535
    MikeW535
    Durham region guy here looking to chat. Supportive wife is fully aware
  15. Timert12345
    Timert12345
    Hi. I am in the pembroke area. Love to chat.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast