Register

Dentures TAKE THEM OUT

1. Bicurious Nill
    Bicurious Nill
    Having dentures is one of the reasons I am starting to play with other men. Think we all have heard stories of gummed blowjobs since we were kids. I had my first cock in my mouth today, nibbled and licked at it a little with my teeth in. It was during a paid MF 4 Handed body rub, I asked if they minded if I take out my dentures, no problem gave me a cup and some water to store them. Now, void of teeth, I really started sucking my first ever cock in earnest, OMG, the feeling was fantastic, being able to close down on a hard smooth cock without fear of biting it felt great. It felt like a live snake, it moved from side to side and allaround. My gums had never experienced the sensation of the hard yet smooth flesh going back and forth. I didn't suck him to climax. So it was my first HALF blowjob. I want more, want it soon, and want to find a denture wearer to gum each other. Toothless BJs rule.
  2. cslutt
    cslutt
    I've had both sets of teeth out for many years and have enjoyed oral relations with others many times. It may be a bit awkward at first, slipping your teeth out, but doubly rewarding when you hear the oouu's and ahhh's from both the male and female recipients! I glue mine in, so you have to anticipate what you will be doing ahead of time so as not to be awkward. Yanking and pulling on your dentures to loosen them, then showing your gaping mouth with gobs of denture glue hanging from your gums is not very fashionable and basically downright revolting; you have to be far more discreet than that. I glue mine in with little dabs of glue, then if fun starts, I work them loose with my tongue until I can turn my head and get them out without much fuss. Before anyone can say anything I capture his cock in my mouth, gumming it, eliciting groans of breathtaking pleasure from the recipient, serving two purposes: intense sensuous pleasure and a way to 'rub off' any remaining glue and swallow it quickly. Then I can go back and forth between male and female partners, sucking and swallowing their cums, or between multiple males, doing the same..... oh fuck I'm drooling and need to jerk off....!