Register

Prostate Milking

1. Santasbrother
    Santasbrother
    One of the tasks I had as a Male Nurse was to massage prostates for medical reasons. Yes there are medical reasons to do it. Now I had topped guys before, but this was different. First of all some of the "Straight" guys I had to do the prostate massage, begged me to teach their wife or girlfriend how to do what I'd done to them, and for me it was something that got me to think, as patients were not a secual turn on for me, (well one or two were hot) but the feeling of a prostate engorging and him squirming in delight, opened new possiblities. There were two types of medical massages, one where you got the prostate engorged, stopped short of him cumming, then got a urine sample to test for a couple of fungi, and the other where you got them to shoot a load. (usually paralized guys to get a semen sample for sperm counts.)

Well I started doing it for recreation, and I'll tell you a few total tops were soon asking me to top them. As for me, I still enjoy feeling their prostates swell up before they cum, and edging them by stopping or slowing down the massage and getting them to leak pre-cum, shutter as they start to cum, then doing it over and over before I have them shoot, (Hot loads on my are a favorite) feeling the prostate spasm with each shot is one of the great pleausres in life.
  2. monaohio
    monaohio
    i love when a guy does mine and makes my cock cum like a pussy does
  3. Neonaught
    Neonaught
    I have enjoyed giving prostate massages many times and love feeling the impending explosion approaching. Love the big loads it produces too.
  4. peiguy
    peiguy
    I love both giving and receiving prostate massage and prostate milking. When my wife and I were first married, she would massage my prostate in order to avoid having intercourse. While some wives gave hubby a BJ to avoid intercourse, my wife offered prostate milking.

When I started with men, that was something I offered them as I love giving pleasure.