Register

Hello

1. Wannatrybi714
    Wannatrybi714
    I love wearing panties. I sometimes wear them to work which when I have to pee I need to go into a stall to do it. I also love the feel when I am nice and smooth. I would love to meet anoher guy and suck him while wearing panties.
  2. Silver1
    Silver1
    I have been wearing panties for a long time now. I love panties so much I used to sell them online. My favorites are bikinis, cheeky, boyshorts and of course the thong and G-string. Some men don't care for the feel of the string rub in their crack, but I tell you the bare feeling of your ass in a tight pair of shorts is wonderful! I just showered, shaved myself smooth, and put on a pair of white, nylon panties under a long t-shirt. I wonder how many of you guys would enjoy feeling a guy up while wearing panties!
  3. themrdarcy
    themrdarcy
    I love the feel of panties and when I put on some silky lace panties I get so hard so fast. For everyday, I wear Life underwear from Jockey, I think. Usually string bikinis but they have thongs too. I find them the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. I started wearing them before i tried wearing panties. I think i know why i like them so much now!.
  4. zippy123
    zippy123
    Hi all, I am not a pantie wearer. But a huge admirer. Its a real turn on for me. Does wearing them make you feel famine? I have so many fantasy's about them lol. I want my first to be with someone in panties.
  5. IndyBiFun
    IndyBiFun
    Hi everyone.

I wearing a pair of black panties with white polka dots from Victoria's Secret and the feel wonderful!
  6. patty65
    patty65
    I wear pink panties and poke dot bra or white padded bra under my clothes everyday. I also have black bras and longline bras.I have a body brief on now
  7. Silver1
    Silver1
    I have a thong on now under a nightshirt. I wear panties daily. They make me feel so feminine.
  8. silkyblue
    silkyblue
    silk, satin, and nylonpanties for me , been wearing 24-7-365 for over ten years
  9. FLORIDAGUY72
    FLORIDAGUY72
    I love to wear panties, my favs are thong panties
    love the way they feel, I get so excited wearing them
    I love to wear on cam also I get so hard when I do
  10. FLORIDAGUY72
    FLORIDAGUY72
    I love to wear panties, my favs are thong panties
    love the way they feel, I get so excited wearing them
    I love to wear on cam also I get so hard when I do
  11. qwerty123
    qwerty123
    Hi. I love wearing my girlfriend's panties. As soon as I put them on I go rock hard. Iwear them around the hiuse feeling naughty but havnt told her. Not sure re how she'll take it if I tell her.
  12. qwerty123
    qwerty123
    Hi. I love wearing my girlfriends panties. I only wear them round our house. I go unbelievably rock hard as soon as I put them on. I love how they feel against my dick. My gf doesn't know I borrow them and Wear them while she is in the house. I am not sure how she would react I'd she knew
  13. curiousmarriedman
    curiousmarriedman
    I my self don't wear panties. I do get extra hard when I see a cock in panties. Also love to see a man bent over in panties with a sexy bulge. I fantasize about sucking a cock through the panties and licking that sweet ass before sliding them to the side and pounding that sexy pantied ass.
  14. veryniceguy
    veryniceguy
    Hi I have a rapidly developing panty fetish. It makes me very happy to have it. I am bi poly. My bf started buying me panties when I told him I had a thing for it a long time ago... and he loves fucking me past them when we get it on. I now have other items to wear as well now. I love the feminine perv I get wearing them. I love how they look and feel on my. My gf also loves to see my cock in my panties, and this pleases her very much.
    I created a tumblr blog http://bi-imagination.tumblr.com/ to put some photos of myself in panties. I love seeing men in panties. I love fem and trans men in panties and lingerie, but I also really like it when I see men in panties, men who are only trying to be men while they are dressed up.
  15. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I adore the feel of wearing a silky thong or panties. I started with my moms opened bottomed girdle with attached garters and stokings as a 10 y/o.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast