Register

I share my bi married sex story about trucker

1. hanalee
    hanalee
    It was completely and utterly stuffing my throat as he fucked his meat in and out of my mouth. I could taste the semi salty musky taste of his pre-cum on my tastebuds. He was polite enough to withdraw when I would gag but then he would shove it back home til I had at least 8" of his length buried in my throat again. I swear i could actually feel his cock head swelling even larger as he told me was building up to blow his load. He was gasping and grunting as he told me that he was literally feeling the cum starting to surge up out of his balls. Seconds later I felt the hot sensation deep in my throat as the first gush of his nut cream jolted straight down my throat. I withdrew far enough to feel the second gush explode into my mouth, bathing my tongue in a pudle of his hot man gravy. All together I counted 4 big jolts of jizz that erupted out of Ed's huge meat. The first had gone straight to my stomach, the last 3 all into my mouth, with me swallowing several times to take it all down. I continued to suck his cock head for another couple of minutes after his orgasm was over.

His meat was as fully engorged as it could possibly be, the veins all popping out and the mushroom head swollen to it's full magnificent girth. The nerves were so sensitive that it was making him twitch and convulse every time I moved my tongue against his cock head. Finally he couldn't take it any longer and pushed me away. He pulled up his sweats and complimented me saying that the head job I gave was the best he had had in many many years and possibly the best ever. I told him I'd love to do it again sometime. He agreed. Checking my watch I saw it was high time I get to work so we shook hands once more and I departed. To date we haven't been able to arrange a repeat performance, however he has been in touch on email and we still plan to do it again.

Read more free rugged bi sex stories on BiCupid.com and meet real truckers for gay bath house sex and write your own true gay bath story!
  2. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    Interesting story. even better when I think of your mouth and my cock or you and I with another cock.
  3. Grampareg
    Grampareg
    Excellent story of you sucking cock and when he came I was hard as rock just thinking that it would be awesome if I was in your place doing the swallowing