Register

Would there be any interest in a local meet up? Bowling? Drinks?

1. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    Clothing required event, as dull as that sounds...
  2. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    YES!
    We need more social events for bi minded folks, and not just sex parties (not that there is anything wrong with that).
    There are some other events, including a Baltimore City office of the Mayor sponsored bi discussion group that just started, at Central Library on Jan 20th, 6 PM
    I also attend some other things, usually listed on Meetup.com.

p.s. - thanks for the invite
  3. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    I soooo agree...i actually was gonna put together a poker game in a hotel room...no real money, just chips. Everyone chip in $40 for the room, soda/snacks byob, ....talk in friendly quiet relaxed place
  4. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    I’m bad at poker, but I’m up for it.

Also a fan of other games such as board games, the various “cards against... “
    All good.
  5. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    I have never played Cards Against, but sure...it can be gin or any other thing as long as someone explains it. I recently learned Phase10 game which is kinda cool with 4 players
  6. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    cards against humanity is pretty straight forward (excuse the straight comment
    Much like other phrase - insert word matching games... it's a lot of fun, and has a few variations. The idea is I read a phrase from one set of cards, and each has to pick from their hand the 'best' or 'funniest' word to fill in the blank. It's the mismatches that often win.

There are a few alternate versions these days, and some expansions that add to the adult theme, or other themes.
    For Christmas I got Cards Against Star Wars, still have to play that and see how it works out.
  7. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I would be up for a nice game of strip poker. That is one game I like to "lose" at haha
  8. emerging
    emerging
    Hey there, we had some decent chat during early Covid for a get together, didn't happen. I might be up for one. I am NOT out, so it must be somewhat discreet. Personally I prefer a pub/restaurant to a hotel. I am not interested in sex, no offense, just want to chat.