Register

Where being bisexual began for me.

1. Novelistgene
    Novelistgene
    I have read most of the posts and the one thing I see is that our definition of bisexuality is as diverse as our understanding of the universe. In that, I have learned a lot as I was unsure how to define myself. This is the first time I have found a format to openly describe myself. I was not born with an attraction to men. Actually, to this day I do not find men romantically attractive. Though there have been a lot of male encounters, I have never submitted to nor had the desire to make out with another man. So to describe my definition it must first start with a story that I assure you will have me ready to cream by the telling. The explicitness of the event that led me to my version of being bisexual is not so much for the reader. It is how it has been per manly etched ink my mind.
    My bisexuality began at the age of thirteen.
    For those familure with Cincinnati, I was born and raised in what is now referred to as the Over-the- Rhine area. It was diverse and divided racially. Pretty much everything east of Central parkway was a mixture of German immigrants and their descendants and hillbillies with their descendants. I fall into the latter. On the west side it was African Americans. In my neighborhood their we're two theaters to go to, the Uptown mand the Empire. The Empire was my lfavorite. It is where all mthe cool guys hung out. The price of admission was 35 cents on week days during the summer and 50 cents on weekends. This was a time when police acted as truant officers. So if it were a school day and you were caught skipping school which I did frequently, you went to the station or back to school to await your punishment. The owner of the Empire had strict rules about harboring Truants too.
    One day in the early spring I had a doctors appointment a clinic in the hospital. It was early and when I got finished I found myself with a golden ticket, a doctors slip excusing me for the day. I knew I would get hounded by the cops so I decided to go to the movies. With a doctors note, I could get in. Keep in mind that I was thirteen and always horny. I would jack off in the bath, my dirty clothing everything but my socks as they were banlon and pocket pool was a regular thing for me when no one was watching.
    it was right around noon when I got in the theater. The movie was what we would rate as PG13 today. He showed them on the weekdays. There were three sections and I always sat on the right 8 rows down from the back. When I got is and my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that there were only two more people there sitting toward the front. So I relaxed in my favorite seat and started watching. There were some cool love sevens where you saw naked asses and the side of breasts. I was rock hard. My leg was soaked with pre-cum and I was rubbing my cock through my pants. Suddenly the shock of seeing an older man scooting down the row I was in made me go limp. I was pissed but not about to give up my seat. The man whome I took to be about my age now, 58, sat down just one seat away from me to my left. Ironically that was where my cock liked to hang too. But, he was staring right at the movie. I know, I checked a few times. So, I started getting back into it too. Within minuts I was rock hard and leaking again slowly stroking my cock not to have attention drawn to it. Right at the point where I had reached my comfort level rubbing on my cock I looked over and saw him staring right at my crotch. I started to get scared. I thought I was about to get in trouble and while these thoughts were rolling in my head he scooted over a seat to sit right next to me. I didn't know what to do so, I just ignored him, took my hand away from my slowly dying erection and stared at the screen. Then in another albeit subtle move he put the length of his arm on the hand rest where his elbow was invading my space just enough to brush against my arm. I was a combination of afraid and confused trying to decide whether or not to remove myself and before I was capable of rational thought, this man dropped his hand to rest on my leg, just above the knee. I was memorized. It was hard to think and I often liken it to a snake that is being charmed. With no obvious resistance on my part, he slowly started moving his hand up my leg and in spite of mental protest my cock started growing to meet his touch. I simply could not move. No words had been spoken. I had not even looked at his face. And as suddenly as he had dropped his hand before he began sliding it up my leg to the head of my dick and rested his hand on it. No one had ever touched me there yet the head of my cock started throbbing. He just let it throb, pressing tightly on it for a minute or so and then ran his hand up the length and back a few times. Then he removed his hand back to the arm rest for a brief pause. I guess to see my reaction but there was none. I was frozen. Then he he ached his arm over to the top of my pants and snaked his hand down to my cock and pulled it away from the leg of my pants so he could hold it upright. He just held it and squeezed it. I was gushing pre-cum and about cum. It felt so good. He knew it too and stopped. He pulled his hand out of my pants, straightened himself up and as he was getting ready to stand he reached over and told me he would give me $5.00 if I would meet him down stairs in the men's room. I just couldn't resist. I went down first. It was an open room with stals and open urinals. No one was there. As I was heading down I remember thinking that he was going to give me $5.00 to touch me again and though I was trembling, I was almost disappointed when I didn't see him down there. Just as I turned to go back up he walked in. He was right in front of me and without a seconds delay he reached down, undid my belt and unzipped me to have my pants fall to my knees. He pulled my half hard cock out of my white briefs watching it grow to maximum hardness in the time it took him to engulf it with his mouth. He sucked upon it stroking it almost rapidly until I felt myself ready to cum a cum I never felt build in me before. I wanted to say something warn him but it was to late and I started shooting cum and it just kept cumming. He was gobbling down every drop sucking with a slurping sound until it had felt as though I had passed my spine through my cock. Then he removed it from his mouth, licked the few drops that were left, repositioned me in my underwear and pulled up lay pants. As I reached to buckle them back together he reached in his pocked and pulled out a a five and handed it to me. Then he just turned around and walked up the stairs and out of the theater. I remember standing there in shock over what had just happened filled with guilt and shame.
    No matter the guilt and shame, I thought about that for years jacking off to the thought it. By the time I was seventeen I had heard about the adult theaters across the river in Newport and started frequenting them. I was a good looking young man and every time I went I would have an encounter. Sometimes right there in the seat and sometimes in the coin booths. As I got older even after two marriages ans as many children, I kept going. I learned about a place in Mt Airy forest and went there too. There was always someone wanting to suck my cock and I was always trying to relive that first experience.
    Many years have passed. For a while I had a job where I traveled a lot staying in hotel rooms a few times a week. I found chat rooms that were m4m and would have guys come to my hotel room. One night when I was in my forties, I had a guy come over that wanted to get naked with me. We played with each other for a while and he started sucking me on the bed. I just couldn't resist it so I swung him around to the 69 position and started licking on his cock. Then I started sucking it and when I did I noticed that I was into that more than being sucked in that moment. I sucked with anticipation of what the cum would feel and taste like and enjoyed it even more when he came in my mouth.
    That is me today. I am married. I have 5 grown children and know one knows about how much I enjoy having a man suck me or how much I like the fel of hot cum shooting in my mouth.
    thank you for letting me finally share this story.
  2. whispering
    whispering
    Thanks for your story...it's hot, and also probably rings true for many of us who had encounters early and never forgot them...
  3. 12voltman59
    12voltman59
    Thanks for responding and posting up your story---that is what i want people to feel free to do with this group.

I do know the Cincy area well myself-----I spend much time there now myself----even though I live up in Dayton---we keep a big boat on the river and many of my family live in the "Greater Cincinnati area."

Right now--I am reading a book about the history of Cincinnati chilli---its interesting how that form of chilli came about in the Queen City.

I know my profile now says I am in Florida---but I am doing the "snowbird' thing for now---spending some of the winter down there and summers up here.

Once again--thanks for posting your story and glad to have you.