Register

Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• SF East Bay JO buds

Guys seeking others to get together to JO/Masturbate with in SF East Bay in California. Watching for sure, touching only if desired by all.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 2:10 PM
    Category: Geographic
  • Bisexual Men (Married/Single) in Sacramento, CA

A place to discuss the sexual environment of Sacramento and meet other like-minded men and women.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 2:05 PM
  • bisexual hook up

http://www.bikiss.com/ We welcome bisexual and bi curious from all walks of life for frank and honest bisexual chat, meet and discussion. Perhaps you're single? Or maybe you're couple, or perhaps in a relationship, and don't know where and how to start, or if this is even for you? Maybe you're experiencing feelings towards other bisexual and bi curious you just can't get your head around? We really hope we can help even if it is just an ear to listen or a bit of advice. One thing's for sure, you'll certainly make some bisexual friends along the way!

211 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Looking for a feeder
  • Male Cock Suckers and Men Searching for Them

For those men that like to suck cock, post availability times and location.

Men looking for cock suckers pick and get some good head from men that like sucking dick.

322 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: NE Texas, around Atlanta Texas
  • Suck buddies

This group is for guys that like to suck cock

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 2:04 PM
  • Gloryhole Fans

Share pictures and stories about your experiences visiting Gloryholes and Adult Theaters!

81 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: First Gloryhole Experiences
    Last Activity: Today 2:03 PM
    Category: Main
  • Curious Cocksuckers

For all straight/bi-curious men like myself who want to suck someone's cock for the first time. I've always been too nervous to do it but now i cant take it anymore. I'm hoping i meet a few guys like me on here who are in the same boat or someone who gets it.

331 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Hi
    Last Activity: Today 2:02 PM
  • Bi and Gay Senior men and Women

This group is for those men and women who enjoy the older members of our society either mentally or physically.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 10:01 AM
  • Hot Wife Lovers

For all who live in or want to have a Hot Wife lifestyle.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 7:22 AM
  • Ladies who want their men to be more open sexually

This group is for Ladies who want their men to be more open sexually: be open to cum and cum play, anal, anal play, and anal penetration, masturbating openly and in groups, cum swapping, cock play and sucking and so much more...

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Yesterday 7:09 PM