Register

Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• I am a straight male.... until I get drunk, then I crave to play with a dick!

This is a group for married men who secretly enjoy the male body. For those who fantasize secretly about being used as a sex doll. Those looking for an innocent, sweet, tight, untouched ass to fuck or beautifully trimmed balls to lick. For the guy that doesn't want his wife to know that he likes (or thinks he likes) to suck hard, throbbing dick but needs a way to figure it all out. This group is for all of that.
    Honestly, I am not very experienced with the same sex. I have had a couple of encounters sucking cock, and I've had anal sex once but only as a top (it was AMAZING!) but have never been the bottom. I fantasize about it all of the time. Are you married to a beautiful woman but want to suck dick too... You aren't alone. I'd probably blow you after a glass of bourbon.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 12:36 AM
    Category: Geographic
  • women who love to watch men suck cock

The title of the group says it all.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 12:35 AM
  • Pittsburgh Bisexuals

Male bisexuals in and around the Pittsburgh, Pa. area, looking for fun and advenrure

69 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Good hangout spots
    Last Activity: Today 12:34 AM
  • Central PA bi guys

For guys in our area too hook up

46 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Lehigh Valley anyone?
    Last Activity: Today 12:34 AM
  • Bisexuals in Central PA

This is an open group for all bisexuals and gays in the central PA area focusing on Lycoming and Clinton Counties. Would like to have to a place for all of us to chat and schedule meetings

36 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: locations and orientations
    Last Activity: Today 12:33 AM
  • Central PA Bisexual

Meeting place for bisexual discussions for folks from Harrisbur, Hershey, York and surrounding areas.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 12:31 AM
  • Suck buddies

This group is for guys that like to suck cock

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 12:31 AM
  • Western PA Playhouse

For those of us on the better side of Pennsylvania.

88 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Intros
    Last Activity: Today 12:29 AM
  • Bi-Pennsylvania

All genders most welcome. Just must love the bisexual lifestyle. Any discussion is wonderful. Just be kind to each other

434 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Mwm needed
    Last Activity: Today 12:29 AM
  • Discovering and Exploring Our Path to Bisexuality

Tales of our actual sexual experiences we have had or almost have had that relate to our bisexuality; discussions about what we have discovered about ourselves, about life and other things in the course of finding our way through and to identifying ourselves as being bisexual. How do we define bisexuality for ourselves??

409 member(s)
    Last Activity: Yesterday 10:03 PM
    Category: Main