Register

Thread: Heavy set men

Heavy set men

Anyone else have a thing for heavy set, stocky men? Does anyone else find that married heavy set men are more than often bi sexual? Not sure what it is but I am weak for guys with bellies , especially married guys and I do find a correlation wit lh heavy set men and bi sexuality.

Re: Heavy set men

Mmmm... oh my god yes! I love a bit of padding on a man. I’ve found them to be generous lovers usually too.

depends on the person

As long as the guy ain't my idea of an asshole, he's fair game as far as I'm concerned. Growing up, I noticed that the "fat" and "chubby" guys would find their way to have sex with other guys because their body type and shape was a very major turn-off to girls, who'd say that they wouldn't or didn't want "all that blubber" laying on them, along with cracks and insults about such guys not even knowing they have a dick because they couldn't see it and it was too little to get past their bellies - and other very hurtful stuff. These kids wanted and needed to have sex and their only real option was to make themselves available to other guys. I'd have to say that all of the "fat guys" in my neighborhood were eager to have sex and they were pretty good at it; because of their weight, they had to work harder and be better than us more skinner guys. So all three of them were damned good at sucking dick and could take our cocks in their ass without a single complaint about it hurting. What the more... pickier and hurtful guys and gals didn't know was that they could fuck like champs because they learned how to get their dick into someone.

As an adult, a 400-pound gay man took an interest in me and, wow - was he ever magnificent in bed! Voracious cock sucker and homey had such great control over his mass that he'd ride me and if I didn't know he was 400 pounds, I would swear he weight a whole lot less. He had told me his story and that he had no choice than to let guys fuck him and suck their dicks - no girl wanted anything to do with him. I'd learn that a lot of heavy guys had similar stories about them becoming bi or gay so the correlation is a real thing and I know that everyone who ever turned them down for sex really had no idea what they were missing!

Im a bit of a chubby guy. got a small belly but I prefer other guys like myself other than the fit muscle head types

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    As long as the guy ain't my idea of an asshole, he's fair game as far as I'm concerned. Growing up, I noticed that the "fat" and "chubby" guys would find their way to have sex with other guys because their body type and shape was a very major turn-off to girls, who'd say that they wouldn't or didn't want "all that blubber" laying on them, along with cracks and insults about such guys not even knowing they have a dick because they couldn't see it and it was too little to get past their bellies - and other very hurtful stuff. These kids wanted and needed to have sex and their only real option was to make themselves available to other guys. I'd have to say that all of the "fat guys" in my neighborhood were eager to have sex and they were pretty good at it; because of their weight, they had to work harder and be better than us more skinner guys. So all three of them were damned good at sucking dick and could take our cocks in their ass without a single complaint about it hurting. What the more... pickier and hurtful guys and gals didn't know was that they could fuck like champs because they learned how to get their dick into someone.

As an adult, a 400-pound gay man took an interest in me and, wow - was he ever magnificent in bed! Voracious cock sucker and homey had such great control over his mass that he'd ride me and if I didn't know he was 400 pounds, I would swear he weight a whole lot less. He had told me his story and that he had no choice than to let guys fuck him and suck their dicks - no girl wanted anything to do with him. I'd learn that a lot of heavy guys had similar stories about them becoming bi or gay so the correlation is a real thing and I know that everyone who ever turned them down for sex really had no idea what they were missing!
    I enjoy sex with a heavy guy especially if he is solid, I had one that was 335 lb before. But here most heavy guys in this area are the biggest BSers, who just like to chat to get off then they go dudd. Have no real intentions of meeting any one!

I didn't get the extra pounds until later in life, after I was already pretty sure I liked cock too. I was very shy and ended up in a relationship that's sort of pushing me to act on these urges. I worry my chubbiness will make it even harder to find someone.
    Last edited by Nocockyet; Oct 11, 2020 at 7:56 PM.

heavy set men enjoy more

Not attracted to very obese or extreme thin. Otherwise, I am happy with mutual enjoyment of sex together.
    JEM

Whatever the guy looks if he's nice looking that's ok by me

If you have wever fantasized about giving it to Barney Rubble really good, I'm your guy

I've always been a heavier guy and have also been with quite a number of heavier guys. I find that variety is the spice of life when it comes to guys, so I have been with many different sorts, but I do very much like a big burly hairy man.

As for the argument that we big guys are more likely to have sex with men because we can't get women. Well....no. At least not in my case. I've never really had any trouble attracting women, and I guess I trend a bit more hetero overall (definitely so when it comes to long-term relationships). But I have also been bi all of my life, and have found that, if anything, my weight is more of a problem for attracting men than it is for women. Not that it has stopped me though from having relations with a reasonably sizable number of people, male and female, in my lifetime.