Register

Thread: Rant

Rant

Do people just not read anymore? I posted a personal ad online, looking for a top, never gave head before and I really want to try it now. Also looking to recieve anal. So far this weekend, I've had people ask if I can host when responding to my online personal ad. It clearly says I cant host. It also says im looking for a top, half the people want me to top. Even got a response from a ftm that still has female plumbing. Umm... A, i have that at home. B, how tf does that even work?
    I swear, no one can host when i have to travel and no one can travel when i can host.
    Rant over....

Re: Rant

par for the course, when I state I am not dressing on a weekend, people still ask..............people have the attentions span of 2 words these days

Nothing unusual about it at all; they see what they want to see, like the many times I get hit on by guys who want to top me when my profile says, "Oral Only." In the "what am I looking for" part, I say that I want to suck and be sucked... and I get hit on by guys who don't suck dick and bottoms who don't want their dick sucked. And no one can host and expect me to not only host but to come pick them up! To me, it's been like this since 1998, give or take a year.

we have a ad on a site, my wife & my preference is "older than 60 and bi". This is in the 'FIRST' sentence. Still, get many messages from 25 & up males. Actually had one male contact us, I declined due to his age. a couple months later, another message. I replied no thanks, citing the age. He responded by asking where specifically it said that in the profile... Duh - the 1st sentence... (For clarity, we're not adverse to younger than 60, just that so many that messaged appeared to be assholes, we put the age qualifer in)

I don't understand it either. It must be desperation on their part hoping to get lucky.
    I read the ad and if we are a match, i'll respond. If not, i don't.
    I pretty much only look for top versatile guy's. 99% of the replies i get are from total bottoms hoping i'll want to just top them. For me it's a two way street or nothing.
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

That's why I quit posting online ads.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    That's why I quit posting online ads.
    Same here, posted many over the years without positive results. I think for most people all the online stuff is for voyeuristic satisfaction, they want to read about it,but real life engagement is another story altogether. Let's just say I don't waste as much time as I used to, what's the point ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bi-Rõnin View Post
    Do people just not read anymore? I posted a personal ad online, looking for a top, never gave head before and I really want to try it now. Also looking to recieve anal. So far this weekend, I've had people ask if I can host when responding to my online personal ad. It clearly says I cant host. It also says im looking for a top, half the people want me to top. Even got a response from a ftm that still has female plumbing. Umm... A, i have that at home. B, how tf does that even work?
    I swear, no one can host when i have to travel and no one can travel when i can host.
    Rant over....
    I understand completely. Every time I place an ad I make it clear that I want to suck cock, no recip. I also state that I'm not into kissing, cuddling or anal and that I only want to suck a cock...then I'll repeat...no recip, and that I don't want my cock fondled or touched at all.
    Invariably the majority of the replies will be guys looking for more....nd even when someone replies who seems to understand and is on board with my 'guidelines', after a few conversations it usually comes out that he's looking to do one or more of the things I specifically stated that I don't want.

I guess this is part of the reason women get so frustrated with men...lol. They actually DON"T listen!