Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who gives better head?

Who gives the best blowjob guys or girls.

Smile Re: Who gives better head?

guys hands down

Re: Who gives better head?

Wife is a great cocksucker, and I have had lots of great BJ's from men and women.
    And then there is the so so ones from both too. If your going to do it do it with gusto

Guys-- no competition!

My wife is the best cocksucker I have ever met, handsdown...hell, lots of guys have told us how great she sucks cock...never met anyone who can suck cock as good as her...

I think that it is pretty hard to say whether men or women give the best head-----I think it really is a matter of individual talent and desire to give a good BJ.

I have had some great BJs by both ladies and men-----and ones not so good by ladies and men---the guys who I have given them to say that I can do it well--I sure do enjoy "my work!"

You do need to take satisfaction in doing a job well done!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

As a man, I find that guys give much better head overall. Most gals tell me that they prefer women. But, I've had some great head from women and so not so great head from men. What really matters is how willing my partner is to give me pleasure. Guys seem to be more into sucking cock than women are. I know that I am at my very best when I want my partner to come in my mouth and tell me it was one of the greatest orgasms they've ever had.
    g

Quote Originally Posted by GSP156 View Post
    Guys seem to be more into sucking cock than women are.
    g
    Yep, most guys really want to suck cock and they know how it feels and what they like. Women might often just be doing it to please their partner and really don't know how it feels so don't have that advantage.

That said, after I finally sucked my brother- in- law to completion the first time, he said, "It's true. Guys suck much better cock that girls".

I would imagine women lick pussy better than guys?

Sigh. Here we go again.

The things that make one good at oral sex have nothing to do with gender. Saying that being the same gender means you "know what feels good" is very naive. Everyone is different. Sure, there are a few general things that everyone likes but those can be learned fairly easily by anyone no matter their gender.

The reason this myth perpetuates is that, ON AVERAGE, one will get better oral sex from someone of the same gender. The reason for that is not because men are naturally better at sucking cock or women are naturally better at eating pussy. It is because many people will perform oral sex on someone of the opposite gender even though they aren't really into it because it is expected. Very, very few people perform oral sex on someone of the same gender when they don't really want to.

And if you don't know the difference the attitude of the person giving you head makes, you are either very fortunate or very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by allbimyself View Post
    Sigh. Here we go again.

The things that make one good at oral sex have nothing to do with gender. Saying that being the same gender means you "know what feels good" is very naive. Everyone is different. Sure, there are a few general things that everyone likes but those can be learned fairly easily by anyone no matter their gender.

The reason this myth perpetuates is that, ON AVERAGE, one will get better oral sex from someone of the same gender. The reason for that is not because men are naturally better at sucking cock or women are naturally better at eating pussy. It is because many people will perform oral sex on someone of the opposite gender even though they aren't really into it because it is expected. Very, very few people perform oral sex on someone of the same gender when they don't really want to.

And if you don't know the difference the attitude of the person giving you head makes, you are either very fortunate or very unfortunate.
    Well said, allbi!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Sigh. Here we go again.

Ah...words of wisdom.

Belle

It is because many people will perform oral sex on someone of the opposite gender even though they aren't really into it because it is expected. Very, very few people perform oral sex on someone of the same gender when they don't really want to.
    That's what I meant to say.

Guys give the best head.

Loves, its up to the individul. Some people, like myself, are just good at it, period. Altho I am bi I am better adapt at sucking cock than eating pussy, but thats just me.
    Some people adore sucking cock and thats why they are good at it. It just varies with the person doing the pleasuring. The difference between a man being better than a woman is an ok notion, and a woman being better is a common notion, but the theory is....wait for it...kinda hard to swallow..lol
    But the moral here is, if you find someone who is good at it, just lay back and enjoy it and dont worry who does what best. :}
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Women call them bj's also, personally I know woman do!!!!!!!!!!!!! regardless
    MarS,
    Official Assistant Thread Killer

i think it all depends on the person and their technique

It is the person not the gender that gives better head. I'm very good at both sucking cock and eating pussy.

It takes two things for a person to be good at it...INTEREST and TALENT. Anyone who really, REALLY, likes doing it will have the desire, but without talent, you're not going to be happy with it! I don't care what gender they are!

Guys all the way

im the best cocksucker there is i suck till he cums in my mouth

From my experiences, guys give the best B.J.'s. Like some previous respondents said guys seem to more into sucking cock and guys also have the advantage of knowing what feels best to another guy. I'm not saying some women aren't good at it, but guys are better.

I have had a bj from both sexes. Women are as sexy and sensuous as can be, everything about them is so very beautiful! IMO, generally speaking, a woman gives the best bj hands down. Is that a hand job?
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

I reckon you'd be flat out to compete against a Hoover or and Electrolux

Cheers Chook

Them penis pumps do a fairly decent job too.
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash

I've had great from both. It's not the person, it's the technique.

Having both 'given and received,' and having had BJs from both genders, in my limited experince it depends on the ability of the rparticular person more than anything else.

my boy friend he did an all night'er but that hurt the next day tho a good id ya at the time but "OW" , and a women i win't with,
    I would but i have a bad problem with my gum's so i can't any more tho i would do it in a hart beat if i did not have this prob

rcdoak@gmail.com id take a guy antime they know how to suck cock better than any girl ive ever had

Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    rcdoak@gmail.com id take a guy antime they know how to suck cock better than any girl ive ever had
    Maybe you've just been with the wrong girls!

Unfortunately haven't had to many bj from women so ill have to say the two I've gotten from guys were FAR better. Fucking amazing, about made me scream