Register

Thread: New Member

Hi everyone! This is my first time here, so I just wanted to make sure I met some people before I jumped in to the forums in earnest. My name's Chris, and I'd love to get to know as many of you as I can. I'm here to interact with people who are a bit more open about bisexuality, so I'm hoping this will be a good place to hang out.

Re: New Member

Welcum 2 the nut house me luffly.. mos peeps r luffly..sum less so.. hope ya find the luffly 1's in forums an in chat shud ya ev go ther... enjoy
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Welcome "X".

I hope you've found the right place to learn and grow. Just be honest and be yourself. Even the strangest of us have met those who understand and even love us for who we are. You don't have to be anyone but who you really are. Amazingly, there are those here who will relate to you!

I caution you, we have our trolls and antagonists; you'd do well to avoid, or ignore them. They revel in irritating others and your responses only incourage them to continue.

Welcum to the best 'lil bi site in this sector of cyberspace.
    Don't be baffled by Fran's (Darkeyes) speech - she's a luffy one and we call her vernacular "Fran Speek".
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    Don't be baffled by Fran's (Darkeyes) speech - she's a luffy one and we call her vernacular "Fran Speek".
    I considered letting him know about Fran Speek too lol. Beat me to it.

Anyways, welcome Chris. Hope you enjoy the site!

Thanks for posting everyone! =) I feel pretty welcome here. Just curious, are there usually more guys or more females on this site?

Hi Chris, welcome here.
    I think theres a fairly good mix of folks here, and we have some wonderful, crazy, funny, and yes unfortunately some Trolls too, but ignore their silly asses. :} Just jump on in with a topic and you'll get a responce from us. No open, honest, respectful questions are ever ignored.:} Come on into chat and get to know us. Dont be shy...cant meet people if you dont speak up and talk.
    So welcome, and have fun.
    Cat
    Everybody's feline
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Hey Chris...I'm Chris I am also from Michigan (Eastern side) and new to the site as well. We've so much in common! ^_^ It is nice to meet you and I'm sure I'll see you around the forums. <waves>

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaGray View Post
    I am also from Michigan (Eastern side) and new to the site as well.
    Really? Whereabouts do you live? (if you don't mind my asking)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    *sits on Doggies lap an strokes 'is lil face...*

.. take note...me sed face....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by xtopherix View Post
    Really? Whereabouts do you live? (if you don't mind my asking)
    I am from the Monroe area, but currently I am living and attending college in Saginaw.

I am from the Monroe area, but currently I am living and attending college in Saginaw.
    Oh cool. I spend my summers in Traverse as a lifeguard

Hello from us to you! We hope you enjoy your stay and remember to keep you hands and arms inside the ride at all times. If need be, grope the person your sitting next too! We all have fun here, though some people like to be mean for their own enjoyment. There's an ignore button for the mean ones.
    I need to learn to proofread!
    Last edited by Billys_gurl; Mar 9, 2010 at 7:26 PM. Reason: Once again, FFS strikes. Fat Finger Syndrome
    You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    Judith Light
    I Never Let The Actions Of Another Person B R E A K Me& I Never Let A Single Person S H A K E Me Because Honestly; I Don't Give A Fuck Who Hates Me

Oh cool. I spend my summers in Traverse as a lifeguard
    mmm...Cherry Festival ^_^

=( Much to my dismay, although a few of you have messaged my Yahoo account, my chat function has been rather finicky of late, so sadly the offline messages that I saw were gone by the time I got everything working again. If you are one of the people who sent me a message, do not take it personally that I didn't respond. If you still want to talk, a different avenue of communication would probably be easier.

mmm...Cherry Festival ^_^
    I love it, although last cherry fest, I spent 5 hours working the pepsi tent. The rush never let up =(

I love it, although last cherry fest, I spent 5 hours working the pepsi tent. The rush never let up =(
    That's why you need to work something obscure...like the moose-burger tent. Oh yes, the last time I went (several years ago) there was a moose-burger tent. God knows how that business fared.

Thumbs up Re: New Member

Welcome! You'll see me a lot if you frequent the site enough (and if you come at the right time...my interest in the site waxes and wanes as I putter around the internet).

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.