Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2766. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

384 13.88%
  • 1-5

953 34.45%
  • 5-10

436 15.76%
  • 10-20

361 13.05%
  • 20-30

199 7.19%
  • 30-40

113 4.09%
  • 50-100

136 4.92%
  • 100+

184 6.65%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

100's and swallow everytime

Grant

I'll be 68 this summer. Started sucking very young, then with a school friend when older. At present, about 12-14 different cocks have graced my mouth. Not all to orgasm, swallowed some. Some were sucked multiple times. Found I really enjoy sucking cock, and making one cum.

I’ve sucked 10 different cocks so far, looking for #11, I’ve swallowed for 6 of them, 4 of them I have swallowed many times. No std’s

I guess I'm pretty normal. I've played sexually with about 15 guys over the years, and thoroughly enjoy sucking cock, however not all of my previous encounters involved oral sex. Early in my bi explorations, it took me a while to get my mind around having another man's cock in my mouth, so I guess the total is ten or fewer. Sorry, I didn't really keep count. In my defense, I'll add that there have been a few partners that I've sucked literally dozens of times!
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jun 20, 2024 at 12:21 AM.

One a long, long time ago. Just getting interested in starting again. Retired and watching my mother give in to dementia. No place to host. I swallow. Prefer much larger for my butt. Smaller to suck.
    Last edited by cumagain68; Aug 27, 2024 at 6:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to finish it.

For sure some. No book keeping on it. I started in my teenage years being also interested in cocks. There was play but not really full time sucking and of course no swallow. Then nothing happened for many years being married and attracted to woman as I am still are. Growing older makes life easier and for sure we are more open minded. So I was starting thinking of cock again. Not that a mans body really turns me on but I do like a nice cock. I have one myself and I like playing with it. Why would it be wrong enjoying another mans cock? I still believe no one is 100 % hetero. It is just what society wants us to be and playing along, being conform and adjust our lives to in order to comply to the "rules". Well, think out of the box. Explore. Experiment. And enjoy that one and only life we have!

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousVAN View Post
    Personally, if I am taking his load in my mouth, I am going to swallow.
    I agree! If I?m putting in the work giving great head, then I definitely want the reward and swallow every drop!!

Been with four different guys, and sucked three to completion many times. Always swallow. Each time seems to get better. Love that feeling of a hard cock in my mouth, especially just before he cums. Dam, now I’m horny again….

Over the years, 15-20 different men, each multiple times. I've swallowed every one of them.

Besides men's cocks. I also sucked some ladyboys

Quote Originally Posted by cumagain68 View Post
    One a long, long time ago. Just getting interested in starting again. Retired and watching my mother give in to dementia. No place to host. I swallow. Prefer much larger for my butt. Smaller to suck.
    I want to suck a bigger than average cock. I want to work at fitting as much, if not all of it in my mouth and throat. As for bottoming, I like long and thick. I enjoy the stretched and full feeling. I also enjoy feeling multiple inches going in and out of me. I want to get fucked on Friday and still be able to feel it when I go to work Monday. I would like to have video of me sucking on a monster cock stretching my jaw open.

Progress update, when I replied to this a few years back I was in the 1-5 category.
    Seeing this topic pop up again gave me pause to reflect and well count.
    Received 30, gave 27, topped 9, bottom 1 and swallowed 7.
    I so want more!

Posted just a few days ago and as of last night, I get to add one more to my list. Met this guy on line. He’s a couple years younger than me, and sent me a few pics of his cock. Some hard and some semi hard. After texting and seeing the pics, had to meet him. For being almost my age, his cock is big, thick, and hard. Biggest one ive ever had. Played around, and sucked him the best I could. We jacked each other off, and OMG, can that guy cum. Scared me. Don’t think I could ever swallow that much cum at one time. But I’m sure as hell going to try next time. Best part is that he’s a top, and said he’d be more than happy to de-flower my anus. Maybe a dream come true for me. May have hit the jackpot here. I get hard just thinking of our next meeting. Sorry for sounding so excited. But had to share that with you guys…

I sucked my 25 year old neighbor last night for the 3rd time. So that's 4 times this year that I sucked cock.

Had to count them up...7!