Register

Best experience ever

I have been sucking cock of and on for about 40 years. I have some things I like but never seem to find a guy who can connect all the dots at once. I want a guy who does not want to reciprocate or fuck me. I want a guy who is verbal, talk to me but also talk down to me. I want a guy who will push my limits.
    Today I was looking at a site and a guy messages me. Sends a picture of his cock. We chat for a minute and he invites me over. I was there in 10 minutes.
    He told me the door was unlocked, he was naked and hard on the couch and that I should come in and get to work.
    I was a little nervous about this but I took a chance. I walked in and there sat a naked man, a little heavier than I thought. I almost changed my mind and then I saw his cock. Neatly trimmed, rock hard and fatter than I had ever had.
    I walked over and knelt down in front of him. He offered me a pillow for my knees. As I began to lick and suck him he started talking to me telling me it was good. I took him as far as I could, he let me relaxed and told me to take just a little more pushing me down an inch or so. He was holding my head in place and gently fucking my mouth. He started calling me a good cocksucker saying I suck cock better than his wife. He finally came about a quart. I continued to milk his cock until all the cum was out but by then he was totally hard again. Pushed my head back in his lap and said" you made it hard again, you make it cum again". So I did as I was told and took another load from him. I was surprised, the thickness of his cock actually allowed me to suck it more. I sucked him for over an hour, he came twice and told me I could go.
    Everything I want in a cocksucking experience happened all in 1 hour. We never discussed any of these things it just happened. He told me I can come by any time he is alone... I intend to. To bad he lives so far from me.
    I would love to hear about you getting your perfect hook up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240617_093942.jpg   20240617_093926.jpg