Register

Should I stay or should I go

Wife and kids have gone on vacation to see her family for about a month. So I am footloose but not fancy free because my wife is a borderline hoarder so I don?t wanna take anyone to my house. Plus I live in a cul-de-sac which would draw attention.

The good news is, on squirt, I have read about a nudist camp called Zebulon?s Grotto the caters mainly to men called Zebulon about two hours south of Washington DC. For my first visit would be about $90 to spend the day there.

Thinking about going one day this weekend working on my tan getting my cock sucked, perhaps topping some bottoms and sucking a few cocks for myself. what do you guys think about the 2 hour drive nd $90 fee?

Re: Should I stay or should I go

I've been a nudist / naturist well over half my life. Not that I object to overt sexuality -- I'm all for it -- but I've personally never been to a nudist resort that allows that sort of thing. Most function from the standpoint of "nude, not lewed." Any sexual encounters I've had as the result of my interest in nudism have all taken place on private landsin a tent at a nudist campground, or in wild areas along our favorite nude beach.

That's not to say sex can't happen behind closed doors at a place like Zebulon’s Grotto. I imagine it probably does, but you have to be very discreet, or you could get bounced. For what it's worth, most nudist venues are pretty straight laced about physical contact.

Based on their website, Zebulon’s Grotto does not appear to be a lifestyle club, but it is LGBTQ-frendly, so you might find other bisexual or bi-curious guys interested in blowing a load or being topped.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jul 3, 2024 at 4:32 PM.