Register

After much debate?

Hi,
    sooo nervous bride to be here. We went over several scenarios and plans and decided that since we?re getting married in October, and we?re both recovering theater kids, we?re going to have a Rocky Horror Picture Show themed wedding! This seems to work better for us. He?s going to be Rocky, I?m going full Dr. Frankfurter.
    Just a peak at my ?dress?.
    I?ve got some landscaping to do!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3475.jpg  

Re: After much debate?

Looks like fun!

Sounds like a lot of fun, wish mi could be there

Thank you! I’m really hoping that everyone enjoys themselves!
    Thank you for letting me share this with you as well! I’m a bundle of stress and nerves, so allowing me to sound off to people not involved is extremely cathartic. I’m still on cloud 9 that Darryl asked me to marry him, but also be his wife. I do find that part actually freeing. Not sure why, but it’s allowed me to explore some feelings, emotions and desires that have brought us closer. I am actually really excited about putting on lingerie and getting dolled up and getting married to a man that wants me to take on a more submissive feminine role.

What's your wedding song? "Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me"? It sounds like you two have the "I Can Make You a Man" vibe, but the former is a tad raunchier.
    Last edited by njfresh; Jul 23, 2024 at 7:09 PM.

Ahhhh I love you njfresh!!!
    Creature of the Night!!!