Register

Thread: Sub or Dom?

Sub or Dom?

I'm definitely a lot more submissive when I'm with a guy than a woman..I really get off being told what to do by a guy when I'm on my knees... Just me??

Re: Sub or Dom?

I'm a sub to a point

Sub in a loving way. Not into being humiliated but want to know that I am pleasing my lover.

Not into being humiliated or anything like that but I do tend to be the receptive one and want to make sure I please my partner, with a guy it’s especially true when receiving anal from his cock.

Very submissive with men. I have been submissive with a few women over the years to but mostly with men. With men take charge tell me want you want. Cock slap my face order me to open my mouth. Call me names when fucking me pull my hair slap my ass make me beg for it.

i am a switch can go either way

I'm domly (and a complete top) with women, I'm bottomy (but not subby or domly) with guys, and generally vers (and a bit switchy) with transwomen.

Don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by shy_devon_uk View Post
    I'm definitely a lot more submissive when I'm with a guy than a woman..I really get off being told what to do by a guy when I'm on my knees... Just me??
    Definitely oral sub. If a guy will role play with me about 'making me' suck it as I timidly give in to his seduction, that's an experience I savor. I like being verbally 'demeaned' while sucking.
    And I want him to understand that I am there to serve him, no recip.