Register

Thread: Size matters.

Size matters.

Routinely I hear that bottoms love hard cockd and the ideal size is 7-8 inches.
    There?s one guy who?s 45, and sent me his picture. He indeed has a hard cock, which I thought was 8 inches, but he says it?s 10 inches .
    what are the pros and cons of taking a 10 inch dick? I haven?t had anyone there for a few years.

Re: Size matters.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    There?s one guy who?s 45, and sent me his picture. He indeed has a hard cock, which I thought was 8 inches, but he says it?s 10 inches .
    what are the pros and cons of taking a 10 inch dick? I haven?t had anyone there for a few years.
    6" x 6" cock is big enough fills your ass up bigger cock are very random

I like to reach out to more, yes I'm a size sult. I would love to try the longest thickest cock that I could get my mouth and ass around!

I've been sticking things up my ass for many, many years. Biggest dick I've ever had was 6 in.
    Smallest butt toy I have is 11 inches.
    If I found a dick 12 - 15 inches, I'd probably forget completely about a rubber.
    It would just be - BREED ME NOW!!!!!!! And who in FUCK said 7-8 inches was enough??
    Last edited by cumagain68; Oct 6, 2024 at 3:44 PM.

Call me a size queen, I like it bigger the better. After years of large toys and fisting, I enjoy being well stretched. Love the length and the girth

I have yet to recieve a cock that stretches me like my toys do. Patiently waiting...

I’ve had a few different sizes. 4” being the smallest and 10” black guy the biggest.. took him balls deep but it took a bit of warming up. For me I think I’m just very tight. So bigger doesn’t always feel better. My ideal size is around 6” long. My biggest thing is can he cum a lot. That turns me on more than size.

While the 10” was fun and I sometimes think about it. I think more often of the married guy with a 7” er average Joe but when he came it was so forceful I felt it inside of me. In my stomach. It was incredible. I let him breed me as much as he wanted. Wish I never moved away. We had the best setup.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    The length is not the challenge, that only limit how deep he can enter you before you feel pain or discomfort, although with care and time he can get passed the anal passage and deeper into the rectum.

Its the girth that is often the limiting factor, butt lube and time even that can be overcum

I have found that it depends on the position I am in as to how long I can take. If I'm on my knees and he is fucking from behind or I am on top, I can take maybe 8 inches before he hit the inner sphincter which is painful. My regular a few year age had about a 7 inch cock, on top of him I could take it balls deep, but when he got on top and went balls deep, he was hitting bottom. I don't know what the difference was, but it felt so good having him inside me, I bared the pain because I knew he would cum soon. I could ride his cock a long time on top, but when he got on top, he didn't last long.