Register

aroused by spanking

When I was young--even around 8 or 9--when my mom would spank me and my brother, we would have to pull down our pants and our underwear and bend over her bed to receive our punishments. Often, especially if I had to watch my brother's punishment, I would get an erection. I think it was partly because I was looking at his bare bottom and partly because I was exposed to my mom. After a while, the erection would occur as soon as we were told we were going to be punished, even before being exposed and having to bend over. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Re: aroused by spanking

i always got a erection before i got my spanking which was many years ago from my late wife and later on from other men and women

Something about the paddle turns me on if I’m in a certain mood, in particular having to pull down the pants and undies and bend over for it. I cannot explain why, I got the belt as a kid at home and hated it. But at school a few times I got the paddle and although embarrassed was aroused. Our crazy school district made a rule that you had to drop your pants and undies before you received the paddling so the administrator could check for sores or such before paddling you, then again afterwards. They usually paddled with them pulled back up, but a few of them would just have you keep them pulled down while you took the paddling.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Black View Post
    When I was young--even around 8 or 9--when my mom would spank me and my brother, we would have to pull down our pants and our underwear and bend over her bed to receive our punishments. Often, especially if I had to watch my brother's punishment, I would get an erection. I think it was partly because I was looking at his bare bottom and partly because I was exposed to my mom. After a while, the erection would occur as soon as we were told we were going to be punished, even before being exposed and having to bend over. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.
    did your mom notice that your cock was hard ? what did she say when she saw it ? do you think it was possible that she enjoyed seeing you aroused ?

I can't attribute anything to my mother who on occasion beat me to the extent that today I would be classified as an abused child and she would be in jail. But I am always aroused by a spanking and if done enthusiastically and skillfully enough I can be brought to a very satisfying orgasm from it. Don't know why.