Register

Thread: Degraded

Degraded

Greetings, when I'm on my knees sucking, I love it when they spit on my face and call me a slut. A little firm slap on the face I like. Some guys are into pissing on me so I let them.
    These are important to me because the degradation re-affirms my place as a submissive.
    For the submissives out there do you have any kinks that you like that reinforce your submissive role?

Re: Degraded

when i am being on the sub side do like to be spanked

Ditto on the spanking. I also like being restrained in some manner, i.e. hands, hands bound to thighs, leg spreader. The mood has to be right and my top has to know the common rules. It can be very freeing to surrender control to another.

Quote Originally Posted by SubLife View Post
    Greetings, when I'm on my knees sucking, I love it when they spit on my face and call me a slut. A little firm slap on the face I like. Some guys are into pissing on me so I let them.
    These are important to me because the degradation re-affirms my place as a submissive.
    For the submissives out there do you have any kinks that you like that reinforce your submissive role?
    It's just my personal preference not to be spit on or be pissed on. I wouldn't tolerate either one, but when I am sucking a guy's dick, I do love for him to call me faggot...cocksucker...cum slut, whatever he chooses to make sure I understand I am his suck toy to be used.

I like to be verbally degraded and be told what a submissive cock lover I am. Rub that cock over my mouth and around on my face and make me tell him how much I love it. I love to role play as if I am being 'made' to suck it, like I have no choice because he is the 'real man'.

I always moan and whimper when I am allowed the pleasure of serving another man's hard cock, especially when he informs me that I'm about to get his cum shot into my mouth. I love for a guy to put his hand on the back of my head when he cums so I know he'd never let me pull back while he's creaming my tongue (not that I ever would)

I love for a guy to taunt me about how he'd make me suck his cock in front of my gf (who doesn't know, btw). Taunt me that he's going to bring a friend to use me the next time....etc. etc.

I am always the sub. For me, it's the only way.
    Last edited by Rest85; Yesterday at 3:30 PM.

Super-submissive and LOVE for a dom guy to have his fun with me. Love to be cockslapped, called names and degraded however he sees fit.

I also have an exceptionally small dick (2 3/4 inches) and I love when he makes fun of it, makes me hold it by his and laughs about how much smaller mine is and says things like "It must feel wild to have a big cock in your mouth and such a little dick between your legs" or "Do you just want to suck my cock so you can see what it is like to hold a big cock in your hand?"

I love to have my balls abused too, but it isn't common to find a guy who enjoys hurting another guys balls.