Register

Best Thrusting Anal Dildo?

I'm looking for opinions on a thrusting anal dildo. I'm getting really frustrated by the flakes that waste my time & so I'm looking for something that gives as life like an experience as possible. Has anyone got reccomendations?

I don't want anything big & complex like those rocking chairs that thrust a plain dildo when you rock it back n forth, not something that has to be fixed to a wall or floor & not something I have the thrust myself.
    Last edited by Gregshaw; Jun 28, 2024 at 7:54 PM.

Re: Best Thrusting Anal Dildo?

The real thing works better!!

I have tried a few different models but was unsatisfied with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregshaw View Post
    I'm looking for opinions on a thrusting anal dildo. I'm getting really frustrated by the flakes that waste my time & so I'm looking for something that gives as life like an experience as possible. Has anyone got reccomendations?

I don't want anything big & complex like those rocking chairs that thrust a plain dildo when you rock it back n forth, not something that has to be fixed to a wall or floor & not something I have the thrust myself.
    Here's a really good one... https://shevibe.com/hell-wolf-rechar...reature-cocks/

It's versatile, comes with a remote and is really designed for anal stimulation.