Register

Married and scared to play again

Well it has been 10 years since I have been with a guy. Last time was a CL hookup that left me with the Gonnorrea and I was able to hide it from the wife as a UTI. I was lucky that I was out of town and the symptoms showed up before I got home.

That leads me to today. I want to act on my bi side but I am scared to death of catching something like that again. I was lucky that antibiotics cleared it up last time.

Anyone else deal with the same feelings?

Re: Married and scared to play again

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinaguy4 View Post
    Well it has been 10 years since I have been with a guy. Last time was a CL hookup that left me with the Gonnorrea and I was able to hide it from the wife as a UTI. I was lucky that I was out of town and the symptoms showed up before I got home.

That leads me to today. I want to act on my bi side but I am scared to death of catching something like that again. I was lucky that antibiotics cleared it up last time.

Anyone else deal with the same feelings?
    This is the very reason I will not bother with just random strangers at parks or ABSs. I have to get to know someone and trust them first. Same problem with all the male sites, mention wanting a regular friendship and want to get to know eachother first, sewer how quickly they ghost you!

I am the same way as bikurinpa, I don't bed hop and really need to get to know a person first and they can't be a bed hopper ether. You don't know there history so why would you have sex with them.
    They got crap out there grandma soap ain't gone wash off.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunman696960 View Post
    I am the same way as bikurinpa, I don't bed hop and really need to get to know a person first and they can't be a bed hopper ether. You don't know there history so why would you have sex with them.
    They got crap out there grandma soap ain't gone wash off.
    I could never understand why guys prefer sex with just any random stranger. This is the reason I can't find anyone!

I’m in total agreement with you it’s just not worth the risk for me either although I really get the cravings. I had a couple of friends a few years back I was comfortable playing around with, but it’s been several years.

Near Raleigh here. I feel the same way.
    I don't want to catch anything, and wouldn't want to expose my spouse - mostly sexless relationship notwithstanding.
    At the same time, the desires don't just go away.

Life is full of mouse traps loaded with treats, and we're the mice.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I could never understand why guys prefer sex with just any random stranger. This is the reason I can't find anyone!
    Same here, very limited experience for me

I've been fortunate, I have a long time FWB, about 12 years. They are not easy to find. When I found him was back in the old days of CraigsList, I was at the point of giving up on men at the time, when I read an ad he wrote that said everything I was looking for. We met and haven't looked back. Would we like to experience a bit more with other men, hell yes....but not willing to take the risk.

We are both fortunate to have found each other, both in the same situation of no sex with our wives for many years. If there still was I wouldn't be here writing this, though have to say sexually he and I are a pretty good match (we are both now in our late 60's and the hormones aren't as demanding at they once were...not that they are gone, just tempered down). As well we are true friends who have a friendship outside of the sexual aspect as well. He and I are able to travel together, generally doing a month long trip somewhere in the world once a year, and also another week long trip as well. My wife is unable to travel, and his does not travel, otherwise we would not be as fortunate.

Anyway trust your instinct on this, wait for the right guy. Somethings are better not to bring home, no matter how tempting the man of the moment is.
    Last edited by Man for Man; Jul 14, 2024 at 6:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Man for Man View Post
    I've been fortunate, I have a long time FWB, about 12 years. They are not easy to find. When I found him was back in the old days of CraigsList, I was at the point of giving up on men at the time, when I read an ad he wrote that said everything I was looking for. We met and haven't looked back. Would we like to experience a bit more with other men, hell yes....but not willing to take the risk.

We are both fortunate to have found each other, both in the same situation of no sex with our wives for many years. If there still was I wouldn't be here writing this, though have to say sexually he and I are a pretty good match (we are both now in our late 60's and the hormones aren't as demanding at they once were...not that they are gone, just tempered down). As well we are true friends who have a friendship outside of the sexual aspect as well. He and I are able to travel together, generally doing a month long trip somewhere in the world once a year, and also another week long trip as well. My wife is unable to travel, and his does not travel, otherwise we would not be as fortunate.

Anyway trust your instinct on this, wait for the right guy. Somethings are better not to bring home, no matter how tempting the man of the moment is.
    Extremely lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Man for Man View Post

My fortunate situation is very similar, but started in the pre-internet days and has gone on for over three decades now. Got lucky the first time around and haven't had to worry about going "hunting" or diseases. Thank goodness!

Sometimes sex with random strangers can lead to a regular friendship or much more.
    The only time I caught gonorrhea was from sex with a female friend.
    I have a friend/lover for 20 years now that started as sex with a stranger from a pay sex hook up site.
    Looking for a friend is not likely to get you a sex partner.
    Looking for a sex partner is likely to get you some good sex and eventually maybe a friend or more.
    JEM

I left the Palmetto state last November after living there since 89. Be very careful she'll get it all and you might wind up in SCDC. Just the cold hard truth friend. Now you know the main reason I left. No matter what precautions you take, there's always someone who knows you and will be glad to share the "guess where I saw your husband." news. Thoughts that lead to actions end in regrets

The OP said something about getting gonorrhea.
    Maybe I didn’t understand but can you get that from a man?
    or was he talking about a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    The OP said something about getting gonorrhea.
    Maybe I didn’t understand but can you get that from a man?
    or was he talking about a woman?
    Yes, men can pass Gonorrhea to each other. You can get it as a throat infection from oral sex or via unprotected anal sex as a rectal infection. Usually, a person who has Gonorrhea will produces a small amount of pus when their cock is squeezed and milked. That's a pretty obvious sign!

Cool Volume Replacement for hands in Sarasota Guide

In response to the person talking about you aesthetic, aesthetic treatment packages, microneedling did nothing, vampire therapy skin, aesthetic care, microneedling and vampire facial, requirements to work at a med spa, vampire chemical peel, regeneration medical spa, aesthetics and wellness near me, I highly suggest this recommended longest lasting filler in sarasota url or med spa beauty, better you medical spa, best botox in sarasota, prp skin, the skin treatment, free your skin aesthetics, microneedling with rf results, harmony medical aesthetics, facials for dull skin, prp microneedling, as well as this inquiry about renuva injectable sarasota advice and don't forget medical skin care near me, platelet face treatment, rf face treatment before after, skin revitalization treatment, dracula facial before and after, medspa microneedling, medspa pa, body tightening treatments near me, microneedling with exosomes, advanced aesthetic medical spa, on top of this here are the findings for renuva treatment for face info which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome renuva treatment sarasota link as well as rf near me, one facial aesthetics and spa, the md aesthetics, about vampire facial, botox specials sarasota, facial spa for men near me, non surgical skin rejuvenation, different skin treatments, sylfirm microneedling, aesthetic microneedling, not to mention this such a good point on renuva treatment for hands details with beauty treatment spa, facial what does it do, collagen induction therapy near me, self medical spa, mint medspa, vampire face treatment, face lift spa, plasma facial rejuvenation, sylfirm near me, restore & rejuvenate medi spa, for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Renuva Treatment for Body Tips 1ccebb4